Author Topic: What’s your type of reading? : Tools vs No Tools  (Read 2175 times)

Offline Sparkle002

What’s your type of reading? : Tools vs No Tools
« on: December 29, 2018, 04:48:57 AM »
I’ve seen many opinions on this board as to why some people like no tools readers vs readers who use tools (specifically tarot).

I’ve seen posts that specifically point out that some do not like tarot readers because the reader can potentially “mix up” what they are seeing in the cards or misinterpret them.

The thing is, no tools readers can mix up what they are seeing as well! Cookie is a good example of this. I’ve seen her pick up things she thought were predictions and have in fact been the following 1) my own thoughts 2) someone else who was around me - yet she said the prediction was for me

I honestly don’t care what they use or don’t use lol....all I care about is if the reader can pick up some degree of accuracy and a certain percentage of predictions come through. I’m not sure why there is a specific bias about this.

If someone can explain please enlighten me!
« Last Edit: December 29, 2018, 03:07:50 PM by Sparkle002 »

Offline Sparkle002

Re: What’s your type of reading? : Tools vs No Tools
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2018, 03:08:35 PM »
Bump

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2018, 08:26:17 PM »
I always preferred readers who don't use tools, but I had really good results with some who use tarot. There are some awful tarot readers out there though. I don't think it really matters, a psychic who is really good will do just as well either way. I think their personality and character traits matter more, because if they let ego get in the way it will screw things up.

Agreed. Have you ever experienced a no tools reader misinterpreting things before or as much as a tools reader? I’ve definitely experienced both

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2018, 09:53:07 PM »
I always preferred readers who don't use tools, but I had really good results with some who use tarot. There are some awful tarot readers out there though. I don't think it really matters, a psychic who is really good will do just as well either way. I think their personality and character traits matter more, because if they let ego get in the way it will screw things up.

Agreed. Have you ever experienced a no tools reader misinterpreting things before or as much as a tools reader? I’ve definitely experienced both

Definitely both! It doesn't seem to make much difference there if they use tools or not.

It may be actually worse with no tools readers. A bad card reading is usually very generic and just doesn't resonate. Whereas if a clairvoyant mixes things up, it may resonate a lot and be more confusing to sort out what they are seeing.

So true! I totally agree. Sometimes I think tools can help steer what clairvoyants are seeing to help them make sense of it. But I totally agree with the above

Offline Ninacy

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2019, 05:29:16 PM »
I read with tools for the most part and so I have a tendency to look for readers that do not use or rely on tools, however, from my experience, some no-tool readers are just plain "dangerous" in the sense that they mix up the truth with lies and make-up stuff that isn't really there which might put you and your relationships with others in trouble e.g they may say that your friend is secretly hating or jealous of you and you grow distant with your friend. You simply can't validate where and how they get their info from.

On the other hand, there are some crappy card readers that learned the craft from a manual and misinterpret the cards like hell because they lack intuition and psychic ability. I have encountered a few good ones but most will struggle to give you a specific meaning and personalize your reading according to the context/the questions.

I believe good psychics may use both depending on the connection. Like they may start using no tools and validate their impressions with one or more tools. So if a reader claims that they use both and they appear genuine to me, I give them a try. 

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2019, 08:22:43 PM »
I read with tools for the most part and so I have a tendency to look for readers that do not use or rely on tools, however, from my experience, some no-tool readers are just plain "dangerous" in the sense that they mix up the truth with lies and make-up stuff that isn't really there which might put you and your relationships with others in trouble e.g they may say that your friend is secretly hating or jealous of you and you grow distant with your friend. You simply can't validate where and how they get their info from.

On the other hand, there are some crappy card readers that learned the craft from a manual and misinterpret the cards like hell because they lack intuition and psychic ability. I have encountered a few good ones but most will struggle to give you a specific meaning and personalize your reading according to the context/the questions.

I believe good psychics may use both depending on the connection. Like they may start using no tools and validate their impressions with one or more tools. So if a reader claims that they use both and they appear genuine to me, I give them a try.

I totally agree with this!

anything