Author Topic: For those no longer getting readings - how did you know you were done?  (Read 24121 times)

Offline ES1281

When I realized we create our own life and future.
LOA is there.

Sometimes psychic reading changes after I shift my energy.
The best way is to stay positive, bring up high vibe.

So what I'm doing is to create my own life and future.

WinterElf

I am trying to get away from readings.  I feel like I am done again after almost 3 weeks of no readings and then getting upset and going on a two day binge.

I dont want other men. I want this guy but he is showing me that he doesn't want me through his actions.  What do you think?

He lives across the street from me and we work in the same building but we only see each other once or twice a week.  We finally added each other on FB and it said in a relationship.  I got upset and asked him what the hell is going on because we never said we were in a relationship so i assumed it was someone else.  HE said that he didnt know that was there still on his page.  He is asking me to wait for him and be patient because he is going through a really hard time in his life and he is depressed.  Yet he can go 2 weeks without talking to me but when i message him he says how he misses me.  One time we went a month without speaking and he said he was upset that i didnt message him.  WHAT? 

At work he sometimes run into me on purpose because i think he can see me walking up to the building at certain times.  he did look really bad last time i saw him.  We are not t alking for now because i accused him of cheating or talking to other girls.  I just feel like he doesnt chase me or make plans with me. It is always me making plans. 

I am just tired of the ups and downs i get from psychic readings.   I just know things get worse when i call or when things get bad i call and then it gets even worse.  GUys are coming out the woodworks to date or talk to me but i dont want them.  I want him.  I ruined things on my side when i took action based onwhat the psychics said and accused him of cheating but then again... he had in a relationship on his FB when we had not spoken for a couple of weeks.... i dont know what to think but he denies he is talking to other women even if we are not official.

Offline Miss Philosopher

I am trying to get away from readings.  I feel like I am done again after almost 3 weeks of no readings and then getting upset and going on a two day binge.

I dont want other men. I want this guy but he is showing me that he doesn't want me through his actions.  What do you think?

He lives across the street from me and we work in the same building but we only see each other once or twice a week.  We finally added each other on FB and it said in a relationship.  I got upset and asked him what the hell is going on because we never said we were in a relationship so i assumed it was someone else.  HE said that he didnt know that was there still on his page.  He is asking me to wait for him and be patient because he is going through a really hard time in his life and he is depressed.  Yet he can go 2 weeks without talking to me but when i message him he says how he misses me.  One time we went a month without speaking and he said he was upset that i didnt message him.  WHAT? 

At work he sometimes run into me on purpose because i think he can see me walking up to the building at certain times.  he did look really bad last time i saw him.  We are not t alking for now because i accused him of cheating or talking to other girls.  I just feel like he doesnt chase me or make plans with me. It is always me making plans. 

I am just tired of the ups and downs i get from psychic readings.   I just know things get worse when i call or when things get bad i call and then it gets even worse.  GUys are coming out the woodworks to date or talk to me but i dont want them.  I want him.  I ruined things on my side when i took action based onwhat the psychics said and accused him of cheating but then again... he had in a relationship on his FB when we had not spoken for a couple of weeks.... i dont know what to think but he denies he is talking to other women even if we are not official.

I'm really sorry that you're going through such a hard time. Here's my opinion for what it's worth. Continue to not get readings. These psychics will cause more emotional turmoil and confusion for you. They will also have you holding on to something that may not be right for you for long periods of time, even years. My advise to you is to look at his behavior, how he treats you, how you FEEL, what your own intuition is saying (even if you don't like what your own intuition is saying) and just go with that. Behavior always tells the tale. If he really is in a depression, he has to come out of it on his own and in his own time and you have to give him that space to do so and not "wait" on him because that could take months or even years for him to do. Outside of his depression, if he really is going through that, you have to look at how he's treating you. Would you two be speaking if you never reached out to him first all the time? Would you two ever do anything if you weren't the one always asking? Relationships and even dating are two way streets. If you continue to do all the work then resentments within you will slowly build like a cancer and the outcome of that is never good. You can't change other people so if he's the kind that doesn't put forth efforts, do yourself a huge favor and don't wait around for him to change that about himself because chances are, it won't ever change and before you know it, you'll wake up one day realizing that you've just wasted so many YEARS waiting for this person to come around and change all in vain. Much love you to and good luck!

WinterElf

Thank you so much.  I am feeling better now by praying.  I spent the night at his place to watch GOT and the day before he was sent to the hospital for fainting at work.  He was so stressed and upset he paced around the room till 5 am in the morning.  I cry thinking about what he is going through.... all what those psychics said ... some of them painted him as the bad person and said he was lying about depression etc.  I am so done. I hate psychic readings because it does bring a lot of turmoil.  Even the free minutes they offer is not worth it... there are some gifted ones there but whenever i get a reading, things that i feel should not happen, happen.

Offline Miss Philosopher

Thank you so much.  I am feeling better now by praying.  I spent the night at his place to watch GOT and the day before he was sent to the hospital for fainting at work.  He was so stressed and upset he paced around the room till 5 am in the morning.  I cry thinking about what he is going through.... all what those psychics said ... some of them painted him as the bad person and said he was lying about depression etc.  I am so done. I hate psychic readings because it does bring a lot of turmoil.  Even the free minutes they offer is not worth it... there are some gifted ones there but whenever i get a reading, things that i feel should not happen, happen.

Yeah that's the other huge risk. You are asking a complete stranger about how someone else is feeling in general, or about you, and what they are up to etc. That's dangerous because it can cause you unnecessary heartbreak and even destroy what could have been or what could be because now you will be acting like and treating the other person as if they are doing something bad to you when, in reality, they may really be going through something terrible and just shut down and it would have nothing to do with you or another third party etc. I've had that happen so many times and while sometimes it was true, it was something my intuition already told me, and other times they would say it and it wouldn't "feel" right within me so I would dismiss it and go with what I felt and I ended up being right. YOU are the one that has the connection with this person and so I think it's best you just go with what YOUR gut is telling you and if you're confused about what it's telling you, then do nothing until it becomes clear. I feel like psychics ruin people's lives unintentionally. Yes, there are some that are gifted and can see certain things, but they can't see everything and we are humans, so our feelings will change from time to time. Sometimes our feelings change from hour to hour. It's just not a good way to determine what to do or make decisions based upon readings. When I first came on this forum I was raving about a couple of certain psychics and I took their word for gold. These psychics had a 99% accuracy rate. HOWEVER, the current situation I was calling about for the past year has unfolded completely opposite of what they said and that was a huge heartbreak and crushing disappointment for me. Had I just listened to my own intuition, seen the situation for what it was, not what it "might" change into or what it "could" change into, but for what it really was.......I would've spent more time letting go and healing rather than hanging on for the predictions to pass, which, none of the positive ones really ever did. Another year of my life wasted because I made decisions based upon readings. If you ever do decide to get more readings, take them with a grain of salt. That's my advice to you. I'm very glad you are feeling better. Much love and many blessings be to you. <3

WinterElf

THank you and yes they do.  I cracked today because even if i have mostly stopped readings, if i feel really stressed, i will go to one.  Which is better than last month when i called for every little thing lol

One psychic who was very accurate said to tell him that i accept his good and his bad.  I sent that and it didnt go well with him in messenger.  It came off as too much and the opposite happened from what this psychic said would happen. 

Another dangerous thing about psychics is that if you call a lot, they will make you feel like a relationship is something impossible because of a 3rd party or some weird barrier or energy... and you get stuck in a cycle of calling about every tom dick and harry. 

I get frustrated and i feel isolated when i call them.  I was in t-mobile shop today and saw this couple come in who were not really taking care of themselves and the girl wore clothes i wouldnt even wear in the privacy of my own home.. yet she had her guy and i doubt all these couples i meet are calling psychics. just about all of them say that it happened naturally or it was a surprise. 

im guessing if you are expecting something really hard, it doesn't happen.

Offline Just FYI

I cracked today because even if i have mostly stopped readings, if i feel really stressed, i will go to one.  Which is better than last month when i called for every little thing lol

Hey WinterElf - I get you on the stress-readings. It's a huge realization to have, that when you feel stressed, you get a psychic reading. Things I've tried when I realize this is coming on (the angsty anxious OH-MY-GOD-I-NEED-TO-KNOW feeling) is to try taking a break from whatever is happening in the moment. Like, to say to myself "oh, I'm about to do something stupid, what could I do instead?" and I'll go for a walk, or I'll come here and read other people's posts, or I'll set a timer on my phone and straighten up the house for 10 minutes (I'd love to be one of those people who stress cleans). Then I'll see if the feeling passes. If it hasn't, I'll try something else.

WinterElf

thank you for those tips.  i appreciate it.  i think most of the people here have compulsive anxiety driven tendencies.  i

Offline Star_01

I stopped getting readings when I balanced up the logic of the situation and my gut was screaming at me. I was getting readings and not trusting in what they said, so I worked out that I was basically throwing money down the drain.

Offline Star_01

Just wondering.... is this the star1 of old?????

Yes. I am. Why?

Offline Kat23

I stopped getting readings when I balanced up the logic of the situation and my gut was screaming at me. I was getting readings and not trusting in what they said, so I worked out that I was basically throwing money down the drain.

Welcome back star...

Offline Star_01

Welcome back star...

Ah thanks Kat, hope you're doing okay  :)

Offline Star_01

Just wondering.... is this the star1 of old?????

Yes. I am. Why?

Wow. Welcome back. You were one of my valued reviewers when I started lurking the board a while back. Then u vanished so abruptly. I recall just about all the top readers predicted you and your poi getting back together... but u felt this was impossible... did anything change if u dont mind my asking?

Thanks so much, I'll pm you.

Offline maggs30

I stopped when every single one was wrong. Everything they told me to do made stuff worse. Nothing they said even current feelings were true. Huge waste of money and energy. I kick myself now thinking of how bad I have let it mess up my life.

Offline lp1111

Well, I just received a letter from the IRS stating I owe over $3,000 on my 2017 return. I made sure to file my taxes with H&R Block and still this happens right at a time when im struggling financially, and none of the big guns saw this and I have had several general reads and 3 month outlooks. Isnt the point of getting readings to prepare you for things like this? Whats the point of all these readings then?

Ugh! You had the three month outlook with Micah? He brought up an issue I would have that wasn't near as significant money-wise... just someone making fraudulent charges on my card, so I had to cancel it and get a new one... you'd think something this big would be seen! :( I'm sorry!

anything