Author Topic: Time to allow the Wheel of Fortune to Spin  (Read 3778 times)

Offline seeker123

Re: Time to allow the Wheel of Fortune to Spin
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2020, 03:01:46 AM »
I am so sorry, Yaz. Please take care.

Offline russianred

« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2020, 03:20:32 AM »
Wish you would reconsider, Yaz.  I always so enjoy reading your perspective, which usually is the harsh truth mixed with an understanding of how deep and true these connections can feel to us.

I'm sorry that he isn't who you want him to be.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2020, 12:05:30 PM »
To everything there is a season.  I’m finally ready to allow this season of my life to close.  Yaz88 will always remind me of the POI that caused me to join this forum, the mistake I made with him that I couldn’t fix, and the emptiness that remains in my life that he used to fill.  These old patterns of mine need to stop.  I need to stop chasing after the “what might have been” and fully accept the “what currently is”.  He’s gone.  He’s not coming back.  It didn’t work out with us.  Whatever happened between us was so negative for him he chose to leave our friendship.  I can’t fix it.  I can’t make him be a different person.  I can’t make him be a man who is loyal to me and patient with me, one who chooses to stay and work things out.  He’s not that man.  He’s not anyone other than who he is.  People are who people are, not who we want them to be and not always who we thought they were or hoped they’d become.

With that said, once I figure out how to close my account on here, Yaz88 will join the others in the catacombs of this forum.  Someday I may rejoin under a different username, but Yaz88’s tenure in this forum is over.

So, ten months later who was right about this situation with the POI who caused me to join this forum?

Kisha, when specifically asked about him in late June, said he was not prevalent in my future.
Karenjo in late August said he’d stay stuck in some hole for as long as she could see with no movement forward.
EffieK said I’d never hear from him again due to his own embarrassment for how he reacted and that he felt bad for himself and would evade me to save himself from looking like a fool.
InfiniteStar said he moved on, but I may hear from him in March, but he’s not going to be anything more than a disappointment.
MagicSong in November, that he doesn’t know what action to take when it comes to me, he’s conflicted, so he ends up evading the entire situation.

There are pending predictions for the next few months, but I cannot believe they will happen. 

So, I wish you all the best of luck.  Remember that you were once happy before you ever even knew of your POI’s existence, and you will be happy once again.  Any POI that causes you to get multiple psychic readings probably is toxic to your well-being and something needs to change or heal before a relationship with that person will ever work.  Those who want to be in your life are actually in your life, give them priority over someone who chooses to not be around. 

Much love, Yaz.

Good luck Yaz. I'm happy that you're moving forward, but sad to see you go. Please check in when you're up to it.

beachgal214

« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2020, 12:17:02 PM »
Really proud of you and happy for you. This space can feel like a safety net and I believe giving it up will force you to close this chapter for good. I wish you all the best and love the idea that should you ever come back itll be under a new YOU.  Good luck and you know where to find us should you rejoin.  but hope you never look back.  You have all the answers within you, you've always been incredibly intuitive.  You really were a beacon of light and I appreciated all the messages from you.

Offline bee.23

« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2020, 12:11:28 PM »
To everything there is a season.  I’m finally ready to allow this season of my life to close.  Yaz88 will always remind me of the POI that caused me to join this forum, the mistake I made with him that I couldn’t fix, and the emptiness that remains in my life that he used to fill.  These old patterns of mine need to stop.  I need to stop chasing after the “what might have been” and fully accept the “what currently is”.  He’s gone.  He’s not coming back.  It didn’t work out with us.  Whatever happened between us was so negative for him he chose to leave our friendship.  I can’t fix it.  I can’t make him be a different person.  I can’t make him be a man who is loyal to me and patient with me, one who chooses to stay and work things out.  He’s not that man.  He’s not anyone other than who he is.  People are who people are, not who we want them to be and not always who we thought they were or hoped they’d become.

With that said, once I figure out how to close my account on here, Yaz88 will join the others in the catacombs of this forum.  Someday I may rejoin under a different username, but Yaz88’s tenure in this forum is over.

So, ten months later who was right about this situation with the POI who caused me to join this forum?

Kisha, when specifically asked about him in late June, said he was not prevalent in my future.
Karenjo in late August said he’d stay stuck in some hole for as long as she could see with no movement forward.
EffieK said I’d never hear from him again due to his own embarrassment for how he reacted and that he felt bad for himself and would evade me to save himself from looking like a fool.
InfiniteStar said he moved on, but I may hear from him in March, but he’s not going to be anything more than a disappointment.
MagicSong in November, that he doesn’t know what action to take when it comes to me, he’s conflicted, so he ends up evading the entire situation.

There are pending predictions for the next few months, but I cannot believe they will happen. 

So, I wish you all the best of luck.  Remember that you were once happy before you ever even knew of your POI’s existence, and you will be happy once again.  Any POI that causes you to get multiple psychic readings probably is toxic to your well-being and something needs to change or heal before a relationship with that person will ever work.  Those who want to be in your life are actually in your life, give them priority over someone who chooses to not be around. 

Much love, Yaz.

This honestly broke my heart a little. I’m disheartened to hear that things did not unfold the way you desired, but your level head on the situation and outlook on the situation is what is honorable. The way you vocalized all that was very authentic and resonated. Know that we support you and are rooting for you regardless. Always enjoyed reading your input on this site, and if you choose to leave the forum, you will be missed. Wishing you nothing but love, light, and blessings..

anything