Author Topic: From POI to POS!  (Read 1462 times)

Offline HornetKick

From POI to POS!
« on: March 01, 2020, 05:48:36 PM »
Honestly when readers tell the clients to be patient, what does this equate to you?

To take abuse; he'll change somewhat; your connection is so strong, you feel you won't find another like him; to scale back speaking to the POI or what? You can talk it out with the guy and let him know under no uncertain terms, will you continue with his mental bs, then give him three to six months (or whatever time frame works) and if you don't see any changes, get rid of his sorry ass. Why, why, why do women put up with such behavior when the POI turns into a POS. I mean it's soooooooo sad to read some of these stories with the poster not realizing that no one deserves putting up with someone else's issues, especially when you aren't the cause of them.

Even if the reader told you he was coming back, does it look like he is coming back? Is there any evidence that he is pulling towards you? When those religious freaks predict a date out of thin air that christ is going to land and come back to us on say 3/3/2018 and the world will end....what happens when that date comes and goes and nothing happens? There was no explosion, we're still planning on going to work the next day, we're all still here.

All they do is pick another date and they keep pushing that shit further and further out. No explanation as to why they were wrong or why they were the chosen one and how they were handed this god-given date. WTF? I'm surprised after this that people continue to follow them and believe anything coming out of their pie hole.

Here is something I had a reader to tell me once. Just look at the facts! Write them down if that helps so you still aren't floating between the good memories of tenderhearted butterflies in your belly and ignoring the f! up ones.

When you're willing to accept abuse (it's usually an unconscious ailment), you really need to look inwards to figure out what is broken to get that fixed so you can gravitate towards healing and seeking things that make you a better person. You'd be doing this for yourself, not anyone else, just because you deserve it.

Offline Smiley1

Re: From POI to POS!
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2020, 10:15:39 PM »
You are so right.  That’s exactly what pulled me back from readings is those that made predictions that didn’t happen.

As for the too scared to step forward or too overwhelmed.  I’m sorry, if life taught me anything is I want someone in my life strong enough to step up and strong enough to fear loosing me.

I don’t want any of this wishy washy rubbish and I don’t want to be the one to lead something.

You have to take the reality of a situation and go with that.  Not the fairytale.

Honestly when readers tell the clients to be patient, what does this equate to you?

To take abuse; he'll change somewhat; your connection is so strong, you feel you won't find another like him; to scale back speaking to the POI or what? You can talk it out with the guy and let him know under no uncertain terms, will you continue with his mental bs, then give him three to six months (or whatever time frame works) and if you don't see any changes, get rid of his sorry ass. Why, why, why do women put up with such behavior when the POI turns into a POS. I mean it's soooooooo sad to read some of these stories with the poster not realizing that no one deserves putting up with someone else's issues, especially when you aren't the cause of them.

Even if the reader told you he was coming back, does it look like he is coming back? Is there any evidence that he is pulling towards you? When those religious freaks predict a date out of thin air that christ is going to land and come back to us on say 3/3/2018 and the world will end....what happens when that date comes and goes and nothing happens? There was no explosion, we're still planning on going to work the next day, we're all still here.

All they do is pick another date and they keep pushing that shit further and further out. No explanation as to why they were wrong or why they were the chosen one and how they were handed this god-given date. WTF? I'm surprised after this that people continue to follow them and believe anything coming out of their pie hole.

Here is something I had a reader to tell me once. Just look at the facts! Write them down if that helps so you still aren't floating between the good memories of tenderhearted butterflies in your belly and ignoring the f! up ones.

When you're willing to accept abuse (it's usually an unconscious ailment), you really need to look inwards to figure out what is broken to get that fixed so you can gravitate towards healing and seeking things that make you a better person. You'd be doing this for yourself, not anyone else, just because you deserve it.

In my case, there was no abuse from my poi. I chose to stay away because I was always the one pushing and initiating for romance to happen, so I chose to stay away to see if my poi could ever care deeply enough to step up on their own. Outside of this, I wonder about everything else you have stated exactly! I also wondered why so many psychics tell us that our poi’s do care about us but are scared. But in thinking abt it I can see why. If its someone we just had a fling with, we wouldnt be wasting so much money on psychics. But we tend to call psychics about people we had a deep connection with who we truly care about. So it would seem that more times than not, even though they may treat us poorly, they also care about us too, which is why we are driven to psychics. Regarding the dates being pushed back, oh you described the situation perfectly. As I always say, human nature is an amazing thing, and the brain has a brilliant ability to rationalize things to allow us to live with ourselves. Actually, it was getting wrong dates so many times after so many readings which has reduced my urges to get readings because at some point, the let down and the extended dates become too much. Well, the last top psychic i read with has my poi reaching out in 18 months to 2 years. I hope it will happen, but I take it with a grain of salt. I continue to live my life, hoping they will come back but not closing my self off from new love. If after this time passes and nothing happens, then im done with the psychic world because may God help me if I end up like some users on this board. They become addicts feeling like they will die if they go three days without a reading. And they get reading after reading with failed prediction after failed prediction and yet they continue to spend away. It makes me so sad when they give the list of psychics and platforms they read with sharing who was right or wrong. I cant believe how many psychics they read with, get wrong predictions, then continue anyway. Why does the mind do that to us? Human nature is an amazing thing indeed.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2020, 11:17:44 PM »
I agree with you Smiley. Everytime I ask Kisha abt my poi she says the same thing: you have to live your life based on the reality of what is presented before you. It sounds harsh but its real honest truth. She always tell me my poi is living their own life and has to work through their own issues but I have to go by the reality of what is presented before me. So I completely agree with you!
I would think this should help a lot of people.

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2020, 11:49:08 PM »

I think we all get tied up into the possibilities and forget to live in the moment we have.

That’s why I love erkhart tolle.  He teaches living in this moment.  Once we bring ourselves back to the present we start enjoying it. Rather than our mind focused on the possibility of the future and missing out on now.

I agree with you Smiley. Everytime I ask Kisha abt my poi she says the same thing: you have to live your life based on the reality of what is presented before you. It sounds harsh but its real honest truth. She always tell me my poi is living their own life and has to work through their own issues but I have to go by the reality of what is presented before me. So I completely agree with you!
I would think this should help a lot of people.

Offline Miss Philosopher

« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2020, 03:03:22 AM »

Another brilliant post. Very well spoken. You posed the question why do women put up with so much etc. Well, several reasons. Most of it has to do with self esteem issues, personal experiences, could be trauma bonding, etc. We'd have to know each woman's history in order to really and fully understand the why. Great post though.

anything