Author Topic: Jaiden  (Read 14288 times)

Offline seeker123

Re: Jaiden
« Reply #30 on: February 01, 2019, 02:31:22 AM »
I read with Jaiden for 20min today based on this thread. (I;ve got this addiction going these past couple of weeks, this is an expensive habit :( )
She picked up current situation very well. Her first words before I said anything: You've been very patient with poi (true), theres really no communication at all (true, we are in no contact for 5+ months now).
She did give a positive outcome similar to other readers.

But she also said I'll get initial "minimal" contact tomorrow! I don't know what minimal contact means but this is totally bonkers!! Both Yona and Tara predicted contact by July-Aug. (Tara did say maybe by first week of Apr)
I just dont believe it will be tomorrow, but we'll see :)

Do let us know if the contact happens tomorrow. Good luck!

Offline hope36

« Reply #31 on: February 01, 2019, 03:47:44 PM »

I don't think it will happen today. But yes, will update!

Offline embibems

« Reply #32 on: February 01, 2019, 04:37:48 PM »

I don't think it will happen today. But yes, will update!

She's been off on contact for me so don't be discouraged!!! I feel she's better at stuff non-timing related, at least for me. She definitely gets the current situation easily and can tell you predictions that (at least for me) have happened. Just not within her given time frame. Close, though! Best of luck. Keep us posted. I do love Jaiden's voice and northern English accent :) Take care!

Offline hope36

« Reply #33 on: February 02, 2019, 01:26:23 PM »
The day passed. No contact of any form. *shrug*

Offline Snow-white8

« Reply #34 on: February 16, 2019, 06:24:50 PM »
Any updates? :)

Offline hope36

« Reply #35 on: February 17, 2019, 04:35:21 PM »
Nothing from me :( My contact prediction didn't pan out (posted above)

Offline marciamia

« Reply #36 on: February 17, 2019, 04:41:39 PM »

Same

Offline embibems

« Reply #37 on: February 17, 2019, 05:17:05 PM »

Same

I wouldn't count on Jaiden for contact, she's never gotten it right for me lmao. She usually says something like "next three days" or "within the next week" and it never happens. She's good for seeing the current situation (picked up third party last month, only other ones to do that were Jeremiah and Mattie) but I wouldn't rely on her for timing to save my life lmao. Just my two cents! xo

Offline hope36

« Reply #38 on: February 19, 2019, 02:59:06 AM »

Same

I wouldn't count on Jaiden for contact, she's never gotten it right for me lmao. She usually says something like "next three days" or "within the next week" and it never happens. She's good for seeing the current situation (picked up third party last month, only other ones to do that were Jeremiah and Mattie) but I wouldn't rely on her for timing to save my life lmao. Just my two cents! xo
Yep thanks! When she told me "tomorrow" by herself, I thought I didnt hear her well and asked again. I knew it wouldn't happen because most of the heavy hitters gave june-aug timeframe, but I must admit, was a wee bit anxious. Oh well!
Overall, her predictions did line up with Yona/Tara/LP (got same from these 3) but was way too optimistic with timelines.

Offline Snow-white8

« Reply #39 on: February 19, 2019, 03:45:47 AM »

Same

Yep thanks! When she told me "tomorrow" by herself, I thought I didnt hear her well and asked again. I knew it wouldn't happen because most of the heavy hitters gave june-aug timeframe, but I must admit, was a wee bit anxious. Oh well!
Overall, her predictions did line up with Yona/Tara/LP (got same from these 3) but was way too optimistic with timelines.

Hahah I'm glad to hear her timing should be taken with a grain of salt.  I really liked her and she nailed things my first reading with her but her timelines passed and they were very quick after my reading.  She said a few days and "next week" too but I'm going to throw timing out the window and trust the other info since you guys can verify her accuracy on picking stuff up :) thanks guys!

Offline Emshea

« Reply #40 on: March 10, 2019, 10:38:35 PM »
Any updates

Offline marciamia

« Reply #41 on: March 10, 2019, 10:48:17 PM »
Any updates

Timeframe came and went

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #42 on: March 12, 2019, 02:42:50 PM »
Jaiden correctly predicted when my friend would make contact and return missing money. There aren't many psychics working for me, but Jaiden is a keeper in my book.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #43 on: March 12, 2019, 07:50:07 PM »
My predicted contact time frame from her passed about a month ago.

Offline TeaAndCookies

« Reply #44 on: July 19, 2019, 12:03:30 AM »
Jaiden correctly predicted when my friend would make contact and return missing money. There aren't many psychics working for me, but Jaiden is a keeper in my book.

I feel the same way, alphabetsoup.

anything