Author Topic: Jaiden  (Read 14350 times)

Offline psychicgirl87

Re: Jaiden
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2019, 12:30:36 AM »
Tried her due to this post and it was a waste.

She was average and predicted a “contact within 5 days” and it never happened. That came and went. It’s beem past 5 weeks as well.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2019, 01:41:15 AM »
Tried her due to this post and it was a waste.

She was average and predicted a “contact within 5 days” and it never happened. That came and went. It’s beem past 5 weeks as well.
Psst it’s a shill

josh34

« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2019, 03:53:16 PM »
One of my pals tried her a few days to a week back and said she was horrible and seemed to guess. But I don't know I haven't read with her. I just wanted to put in my two cents.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2019, 03:34:42 AM »
The reviewers are quite obviously shill accounts.

Offline Jbossy25

« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2019, 07:50:40 PM »
Speak on what u know to be facts! You are super pressed

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2019, 03:34:07 AM »
Jaiden told me POI would unblock me this week.  He just did it, today!  She's been right 2 times, that's a much better track record then most I've read with.  She told me contact in one day, but it turned out to be one month to the day.  So, I'm thinking I would try her again.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2019, 03:35:45 AM by alphabetsoup »

Offline embibems

« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2019, 09:05:52 PM »
Jaiden told me POI would unblock me this week.  He just did it, today!  She's been right 2 times, that's a much better track record then most I've read with.  She told me contact in one day, but it turned out to be one month to the day.  So, I'm thinking I would try her again.

Yay, congrats @alphabetsoup!! I read earlier on this thread that your contact prediction didn't pan out at first but I'm happy that it happened today--she must've seen the number 16, then! I've been discouraged since the reviews on here of her are super mixed. I have a contact prediction pending for soon that I am not banking on. We'll see! Will update :)

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #22 on: January 16, 2019, 09:36:34 PM »
I really think that her correct predictions were things she came up with on her own.  It's when I ask "when will POI contact me" it's like it pushed her past the flow of info they are getting and the answer isn't dependable. Anyway she gave me a contact prediction of two weeks today, but I asked.  I will probably pay more attention to the things she told me on her own.  I'll update.

Offline Jbossy25

« Reply #23 on: January 18, 2019, 11:54:08 PM »
I talked to her last week and she told me that the following week me and my guy would have some serious talks about us and i promise i didn’t think it would happen cuz he’s a Gemini and really never expresses his feelings like that but Wednesday night, he came to me and said “let’s talk”. I was shocked! I know some of y’all havent connected with her but i can tell u she’s been consistent with me

Offline embibems

« Reply #24 on: January 27, 2019, 05:39:58 PM »
I gotta give it to Jaiden. When I read with her earlier this month I thought maybe she was just giving me a really great cold reading. She actually turned out to be correct with her predictions and picked up a third party that nobody else did--not even Mattie. She asked me who this other woman was around him, influencing him. A "gold digger" type. I blew it off.

Earlier this week, my POI came back to me after 2.5 months of ghosting. He apologized for disappearing. I was so happy that maybe Jaiden was wrong.. Too bad she was right! He dumped me suddenly after a year because he said he had started a new relationship with this other woman over the past month. Jaiden didn't tell me what I wanted to hear--she was the only one who was truly honest. I'm not giving up on the other predictions given to me from Mattie because those could still play out (timeframe not here yet). But now that he's gone ahead and left me, it's going to be a lot more difficult than I thought. Anyways. That's my two cents.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #25 on: January 27, 2019, 07:46:56 PM »
Okay I caved and decided to try her. She gave me a similar prediction in many ways to Mattie, Rachel Marie, Christina, and Psychic Shelly. She gave a me a contact prediction as well. Will update if anything comes to pass but felt like she was good at picking up many details about the situation without my saying much. We’ll see what happens.... or doesn’t!

Offline Sapphirewaters1

« Reply #26 on: January 27, 2019, 09:18:58 PM »
I read with Jaiden close to a month ago and after listening to the reading over and over I wasn't sure if she was picking up the correct POI.  (They both have the same name and one popped into my life again mid December.  It has been confusing if the correct one has been picked up or not or if the reading is on both of them.)  So I called again today, I wasn't looking forward to spending the money but I needed to know for myself.   Most of what she said was the same and I upfront disclosed that I had called a month ago and wasn't sure if she picked up the right ______.  Was there any information that she needed to pick up the _____ I was asking about.  She asked what his star sign was.  I told her and then she did her thing.  She basically told me similar things as our last reading but with additional information regarding more specific timeframes.  Her prediction falls in line with others.  So now I must continue to wait. 
I haven't been reading as much or at all.  I am at the point where it is what it is.  My intuition tells me.  Yet my logic tells me as well.  I occasionally may do a update reading is all like today.   

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #27 on: January 28, 2019, 01:56:08 PM »
embibems   I thought the same.  I thought she was just cold reading and these things weren't going to happen.  She doesn't even sound sure of herself when she talks.  I think she's about to become more expensive. She's amazed me.

Offline embibems

« Reply #28 on: January 28, 2019, 04:39:38 PM »
embibems   I thought the same.  I thought she was just cold reading and these things weren't going to happen.  She doesn't even sound sure of herself when she talks.  I think she's about to become more expensive. She's amazed me.

I got the same vibe. I've only read with her twice but the first time earlier this month she immediately picked up on the other woman--described her to a t, talking about hair and eye/skin color too. At the time I was like wtf is she talking about--now I know exactly what she was. No one except Jeremiah and Mattie (who both said he was "putting something to rest" or in contact with another woman) picked up on this other lady. I'll definitely read with Jaiden again!

Offline hope36

« Reply #29 on: January 31, 2019, 10:52:58 PM »
I read with Jaiden for 20min today based on this thread. (I;ve got this addiction going these past couple of weeks, this is an expensive habit :( )
She picked up current situation very well. Her first words before I said anything: You've been very patient with poi (true), theres really no communication at all (true, we are in no contact for 5+ months now).
She did give a positive outcome similar to other readers.

But she also said I'll get initial "minimal" contact tomorrow! I don't know what minimal contact means but this is totally bonkers!! Both Yona and Tara predicted contact by July-Aug. (Tara did say maybe by first week of Apr)
I just dont believe it will be tomorrow, but we'll see :)

anything