Author Topic: Jaiden  (Read 14287 times)

Offline Jbossy25

Jaiden
« on: December 27, 2018, 08:52:52 PM »
She was scaryyyyyyy good! I seem to really like tarot card readers well some of them anyways. She knew everything including how i felt, what is going with with my poi, gave predictions that are suppose to happen within three days. If they happen I’ll come back to let you all know but just know she’s scary good.

Offline Jbossy25

Re: Jaiden
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2018, 05:58:56 AM »
Well she got the contact prediction correct and i swear i really thought that it couldn’t happen at all I’m really in shock

Offline marciamia

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2018, 03:38:15 PM »
That’s awesome. Congrats!!

Offline Sapphirewaters1

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2018, 03:49:32 PM »
I just tried her and am impressed as well. She says I’ll have communication with my poi in 2 days and more within the next few weeks. And described the situation I feel. My poi and I should be able to clear the air and move forward in February. 
All I did was ask a question.

candiednut

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2018, 04:41:07 PM »
I just tried her and am impressed as well. She says I’ll have communication with my poi in 2 days and more within the next few weeks. And described the situation I feel. My poi and I should be able to clear the air and move forward in February. 

What is impressive about telling you that your POI will contact in  2 days? Like did she get any details right that impressed you or...?

Offline Jbossy25

« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2018, 05:51:30 PM »

What is impressive about telling you that your POI will contact in  2 days? Like did she get any details right that impressed you or...?

She just said she was impressed with the overflow of information when all she asked was one question. Don’t come in here being rude and judging somebody because of what they found impressive.

candiednut

« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2018, 06:18:07 PM »

She just said she was impressed with the overflow of information when all she asked was one question. Don’t come in here being rude and judging somebody because of what they found impressive.

I wasn't being rude, I was genuinely curious. Stop projecting.

Offline Sapphirewaters1

« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2018, 06:57:26 PM »
Other readers have been on the same page regarding predictions, it falls in line with hers.  Maybe she said contact in 2 days because she sees him saying Happy New Year? idk.  But the way she described him and the issues surrounding the situation was impressive, that she picked that up with just my name and a question "Hoping you can give me some insight on M", asking me to tell her when to stop shuffling and what pile. 
The way she described the situation between him and I was pretty spot on in my opinion.  I didn't tell her we broke up, when, what our communication was or wasn't.  I only had 10min with her but feel I got a lot form the reading. 

Offline Jbossy25

« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2018, 07:37:14 PM »

Anywayyyyssssss please do update us if her contact prediction pans out  ;)

Offline Jbossy25

« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2019, 03:33:32 AM »
I’d like to update! I had a second call with jaiden and her contact prediction happened again. She said she kept getting 6 and on the 6th today he contacted me and we spent time together. She told me that this contact was going to be positive and that i would feel like we’re moving forward finally and she was right! It was such a good time together seeing as lately he’s been depressed and would bring all that negativity around me. This get together was soooo pleasant. She hasn’t been wrong yet so i will continue to use her as my go to

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2019, 04:13:44 AM »
last month she told me in two different readings "He's going to call in the next 24 hours".  He never called.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2019, 04:22:05 AM »
12 posts ever, half of them here. Now I know why you guys think everyone is a shill.

Offline Jbossy25

« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2019, 05:35:49 AM »
I could careless if i only posted 12 times lol I’m a college student and barely have time to post. I’m on Christmas break from college which is why I’ve been posting. Like i already said, she’s accurate for me if you don’t like it oh well. I spend most of my time reading others posts anyways

Offline embibems

« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2019, 07:33:05 PM »
Other readers have been on the same page regarding predictions, it falls in line with hers.  Maybe she said contact in 2 days because she sees him saying Happy New Year? idk.  But the way she described him and the issues surrounding the situation was impressive, that she picked that up with just my name and a question "Hoping you can give me some insight on M", asking me to tell her when to stop shuffling and what pile. 
The way she described the situation between him and I was pretty spot on in my opinion.  I didn't tell her we broke up, when, what our communication was or wasn't.  I only had 10min with her but feel I got a lot form the reading.

Hi @sapphirewaters, did your contact prediction with Jaiden pan out? I just read with her for the first time today and found her to be really great at nailing my current situation. I gave her zero info besides my POI's name and my name.

I'm going to wait until the end of this month before having another reading, but wanted to see what anyone's thoughts were on Jaiden. Thanks! :)

Offline Sapphirewaters1

« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2019, 09:09:41 PM »
I didn’t get any contact yet 😒. Waiting until the end of January, she stated 3 weeks in the reading as well. That would put it mid January. I am trying so hard not to reach out to him. I think, why should I check on him if he isn’t checking on me? But he is stubborn. I don’t need a psychic to tell me that, lol. My intuition tells me he is sticking to his choice even though he is struggling with it. I feel it is his pride and ego and not listening to his heart.
A part of me says don’t listen to all theses advisors, call him and see how he is doing. Idk. It would be nice if he did tho.