Author Topic: BreeZy aka CoolNurse  (Read 4166 times)

Offline Duritzp

BreeZy aka CoolNurse
« on: December 27, 2018, 05:54:22 PM »
« Last Edit: June 18, 2019, 08:00:23 PM by Duritzp »

Offline sawthelight

Re: BreeZy aka CoolNurse
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2018, 06:26:00 PM »
I think she's on bitwine too...if so, yes she's pretty good..

Offline loops

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2018, 06:30:34 PM »
A long time ago, she knew that a male friend of mine was caring for a child that wasnt his biologically. About 2 years later, he took a DNA test and confirmed it was true. :( She was not accurate about what I was originally calling about though.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2018, 06:49:58 PM »
well, she was right in the present for me..she saw things working out with my recent POI which remains to be seen, but doesn't seem likely at this point.  But she got an accurate fact that wasn't general for my situation also.

Offline loops

« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2018, 07:19:01 PM »
A long time ago, she knew that a male friend of mine was caring for a child that wasnt his biologically. About 2 years later, he took a DNA test and confirmed it was true. :( She was not accurate about what I was originally calling about though.

Do you feel like its one of those situations where she connects with some and doesn't with others? I wish I could find more reviews on her! :)

Oh and she was cheaper on the other site and BitWine at $5.99. Kasamba is $9.99 a minute.

Well, arnt they all like that? This was years ago when I had the reading with her. She mentioned my friend without even me asking about him.