Author Topic: Bitwine Lookout Mountain Medium  (Read 6466 times)

Offline Mon

Re: Bitwine Lookout Mountain Medium
« Reply #105 on: February 11, 2019, 07:42:01 AM »
I was curious and I read with her. She just... wasn’t that good for me. *shrug* didn’t say anything to make me feel like she connected and gave loooong paragraphs full of...  words.not one thing to show she knew anything honestly:/  Btw she did say also that she rarely tells someone to wait around for someone, but from what I’ve read in this thread that sounds like a little white lie... mehhhhh

Time will tell but I’ll stick to other readers that have proven themselves to me.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #106 on: February 11, 2019, 12:10:01 PM »
I was curious and I read with her. She just... wasn’t that good for me. *shrug* didn’t say anything to make me feel like she connected and gave loooong paragraphs full of...  words.not one thing to show she knew anything honestly:/  Btw she did say also that she rarely tells someone to wait around for someone, but from what I’ve read in this thread that sounds like a little white lie... mehhhhh

Time will tell but I’ll stick to other readers that have proven themselves to me.

Agreed.  She gave me FULL paragraphs but no wow factor and no passed predictions. Even wat she told me in the read for present time i found out later wasnt true. Overrated lol. But she was nice enough to read me again when i said she was wrong n nothing still passed so i never returned.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #107 on: February 11, 2019, 05:18:32 PM »

Agreed.  She gave me FULL paragraphs but no wow factor and no passed predictions. Even wat she told me in the read for present time i found out later wasnt true. Overrated lol. But she was nice enough to read me again when i said she was wrong n nothing still passed so i never returned.

This was exactly my take on her.

Offline doubleoh8

« Reply #108 on: February 11, 2019, 07:22:11 PM »

This was exactly my take on her.

I'm glad to see this. I found the same. I also found that, while the paragraphs were long, they weren't thaaaaat long -- i.e. they didn't seem as long or as detailed as would justify the amount of time that it took to type them. I felt I waited for 5-10 minutes at a time for one paragraph that didn't have a whole lot of substance and was quite repetitive.

I don't like to leave negative feedback unnecessarily and she may have been right for me (in a vague/general sense... nothing concrete and only time will tell for me too) but I didn't feel the value was there.

Offline stephkarpi1992

« Reply #109 on: February 11, 2019, 08:21:51 PM »
I also feel the same way about her. I had a reading with her last week on purple ocean and it seemed like she was just going off of what I told her and just guessing. She wasn’t very detailed either

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #110 on: February 11, 2019, 08:23:17 PM »
yea there was nothing that made me say "wow" when I tried her on purple ocean last year...

Offline Johanna317

« Reply #111 on: March 05, 2019, 06:38:28 AM »
What she predicted for me did not come to pass (end of Feb was her prediction) - still on fence about her reading the energy - there were things she said that resonated but I couldnt really validate...

Offline Ninacy

« Reply #112 on: March 07, 2019, 09:24:46 AM »
Seems like many of us have gotten a very similar reading with long and vague paragraphs and no concrete details we can verify--I give her 1% chance her prediction will come to pass for me, I don't think it will.

Offline happyk

« Reply #113 on: March 07, 2019, 02:57:40 PM »
What she predicted for me did not come to pass (end of Feb was her prediction) - still on fence about her reading the energy - there were things she said that resonated but I couldnt really validate...
Mine was pushed from the end of December to beginning of January and then to mid and end and it's gotten pushed as far as during this retrograde but I'm stupid spending on anyone like that.

Offline Silverlightnmoom

« Reply #114 on: March 07, 2019, 04:17:41 PM »
My update with her: she predicted a very specific health concern for my poi and he got a blood test done recently and she was incorrect as to what the issue was (there was no issue healthwise). I know readers are not supposed to read for medical issues but this was a very non-significant issue but she mentioned that it was a partial reason for distress in him. But again, no such health concern exists. Gah I really liked her reading for me too but this creates doubt in the whole reading.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #115 on: March 07, 2019, 04:54:51 PM »
I have said as well that she didnt pan out for me and alot of ppl here argued me down, ppl can be nice, popular and still WRONG. I hope she is right for somebody eventually. She shouldnt even be reading health related things but watever lol

Offline wishes215

« Reply #116 on: March 08, 2019, 02:23:33 AM »
I read with her sometime back and her predictions did not pass for me.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #117 on: March 08, 2019, 05:44:23 PM »
I have said as well that she didnt pan out for me and alot of ppl here argued me down, ppl can be nice, popular and still WRONG. I hope she is right for somebody eventually. She shouldnt even be reading health related things but watever lol
Yep that is done quite often on this forum.

anything