Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > Storefront Psychics & Online Services

Bitwine Atesh

(1/6) > >>

Love2lovenj:
Ok i know she is mentioned a few times.  I tried getting a reading with her in the past and she said she couldn't pick up i think it was because i didn't know my POI dob.  Would you try with her again and just ask her what she picks up in my love life?

marciamia:
No, they shouldn’t need a DOB.

Love2lovenj:
Yes i never understood that reasoning.  But that seemed to be an issue she had with me. Smh

ladya:

--- Quote from: Silverlightnmoom on December 26, 2018, 08:22:57 PM ---I know some psychics require DOB to connect and provide accurate predictions. I don’t think asking for it indicates a fake. However, she gives me a bad vibe, maybe in terms of her profile pic, description of vigorous Illumanati testing (is there such a thing?)

--- End quote ---

that's exactly how i felt about her. it's not a very inviting energy, almost dark. Even if everyone said how amazing she was of a reader, I can't get past she vibe she gives off to read with her. i'm also pretty sure if the Illuminati exists, they never reveal who they are or they have any part of it. that's the whole point of it.

sawthelight:
her pic is spooky, I admit.  I did try her and found her very friendly, but the pic has an Eyes Wide Shut vibe to it lol.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version