Author Topic: TasaraM  (Read 8187 times)

Offline sugarsky

Re: TasaraM
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2024, 09:36:02 PM »
Does this woman always hang up at 3 mins and then never pick up again? What’s that all about

Offline jackY

« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2024, 11:07:12 PM »
Because you have to have 4 free minutes to leave feedback on keen. Although they discourage advisors from doing this, a lot do it!

Does this woman always hang up at 3 mins and then never pick up again? What’s that all about

Offline Mina

« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2024, 11:31:13 PM »

I use to adore this reader!

Her “codes” I would say more than half the time were spot on.  When she was on she was on, but when she was off she was so off! And hated being called out.

Then she pulled this crap
She would hang up on 3 min marker

She is basically getting ready to block you, so she can keep her high ratings
She is nefarious for this, I’ve brought to keen and have given this lady the benefit of the doubt numerous times, until I mentioned it then she officially blocked me.

It really sucks she can be so evil, and she has gotten some visions so spot on, it’s eerie. But she has also gotten lots wrong too.

Offline Mina

« Reply #18 on: Today at 01:07:18 AM »
I want to add I spent about 4-5 MONTHS putting up with this crap of her hanging up on me under 3 min, with a month break in between readings with her. And I kept going back because of the nostalgic times she was right. I’m so glad she finally blocked me, it’s like veil started to lift when I stopped reading with this C you Next Tues

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #19 on: Today at 01:28:13 AM »
I want to add I spent about 4-5 MONTHS putting up with this crap of her hanging up on me under 3 min, with a month break in between readings with her. And I kept going back because of the nostalgic times she was right. I’m so glad she finally blocked me, it’s like veil started to lift when I stopped reading with this C you Next Tues

LOL the last line got me ! Gosh I am sorry you went through that! Amazing how someone can have at least a partial gift and yet be such an ass

JackY I had no idea that you couldn’t leave a review until 4 mins passed
That is totally unethical of these readers to cut you off

Offline jackY

« Reply #20 on: Today at 01:37:30 AM »
Yup. I understand they have a business to protect, but it tells me that they can feel you're not buying their bullshit so they cut you off. When you complain to Keen, they let the advisor know it's not cool and voila! You're blocked.

LOL the last line got me ! Gosh I am sorry you went through that! Amazing how someone can have at least a partial gift and yet be such an ass

JackY I had no idea that you couldn’t leave a review until 4 mins passed
That is totally unethical of these readers to cut you off