Author Topic: The Full Moon and 11/11/11  (Read 7478 times)

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
The Full Moon and 11/11/11
« on: November 10, 2011, 05:13:10 PM »
Hi everyone,

Both Bonniesha on PPN and Roxies Gift on Keen gave me similar advice last night and this morning, so I just wanted to share it with all of you.  Roxie specifically linked this thought to both the full moon and the date 11/11/11.

Roxie told me to stop thinking about my guy in the negative sense.  Instead of thinking of all of the things he doesn't do or all of the ways he has hurt me, I need to think of the positive memories.  When wishing for something, don't say "I hope he doesn't cheat on me.  I hope he isn't seeing anyone else."  Turn a negative into a positive.  Say, "I hope he when we are in a relationship, he will be a faithful loving man."  "I hope he comes forward and expresses his feelings."  You get the point. 

She said we spend too much time thinking of the negative instead of the positive.  She told me that especially with the full moon and tomorrow's special date, we should verbalize all of our hopes and goals in this manner. 

Bonniesha told me to close my eyes and picture my guy saying positive things to me.  She also said to envision him surrounded by pink, a healing color.

I am going to take all of this advice and put it to action.  I'm sure you've all heard this type of stuff before, but I just wanted to pass it along since 2 readers expressed the same thought. 

Offline LuckyInLove

Re: The Full Moon and 11/11/11
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2011, 05:27:22 PM »
Hey Synergy:
Thanks for giving us an update with all your posts. I had a reading with Bonniesha last night as well. She picked up on a nickname I called my ex without me bringing it up. She also asked me to close my eyes & envision him with positive thoughts. As soon as I did that, her reading started flowing. She definitely sees us together again & was actually surprised I haven't still heard from him.

She saw the letter "W" as very significant for us communication wise and she feels Wednesday next week could be what it means. She sees us much stronger in the New Year but some communication sometime this month.

I enjoyed the reading but again optimistic about the future. The last time I spoke to her she saw the number "9" which she concluded as days before I hear from him. That was 10/18 when I spoke to her. I should have heard from him 10/27 but didnt. Now the timing has moved further up & not till the New Years.

I just hope one of the psychics of the million I called is right. I am scheduling another reading this morning with Sandy to get an update. LOL!

Have you read with Queen of Cups18 by any chance? I heard her predictions are good and she is very honest in her readings.

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2011, 06:07:41 PM »
LuckyInLove,

I have never read with Queen of Cups18.  The only reason I haven't is because of certain things people have written on Ripoff Report about her.  I am tempted to try her though.  Are thinking of reading with her?

You know, it worries me that all the same advisors are telling us that we need to hang in there and that we will soon be with our exes.  It makes me skeptical.  I still have hope, but I wonder if Bonniesha, Sandy Esther, Kisha, Roxie, William (CP), Meryl(CP), Jacqueline (CP), or any other readers have told anyone that it won't happen.

Sandy Esther told me not to take a chance with a man who was interested in me this summer, so I'm not sure why she wouldn't tell me if things wouldn't happen with me and my guy.  Kisha has also warned me about other men who have showed interest in me.  So, that gives me some hope.  This whole thing is very frustrating. 

Offline LuckyInLove

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2011, 06:34:17 PM »
Synergy:
Yeah I am thinking of reading with her. I know I came across the RipOff Report as well but if you read further down that report, many people have vouched that she is not supposed to be on that list. Many people say that she tells the truth & also her predictions have to come to pass. Infact, they say if you keep calling her every time, she blocks you cuz she doesnt want us to rely on her & let her predictions come to pass.

I had Zhevah from PPN tell me that my ex is NOT the man for me. She sees someone else in the picture. Also Mikki from PPN says I will have a choice between two men. Kisha, Sandy, Roxie, Raven, Seha all say he is the one but predictions are for next year to have a strong relationship. He has alot of growing up & missing me to do.

I am hopeful because many advisors I have called have picked up on so many details without saying anything so I do have some trust that they have some abilities but no one can predict the future & if its meant to be it will be. I guess we just keep calling because we want to know & speaking for myself, I am impatient.

I should really let go & let things happen as they are meant to be. I keep telling myself to stop calling but then end up calling to get an update from here & there. But I am hoping the call to Sandy Esther & one more to Queen of Cups18 will be my last. I hope so LOL!

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2011, 08:09:42 PM »
Are you in line for her right now???  Her new caller line was open for calls earlier, but when I called, she switched over to one of her other lines.  There are currently 3 people in line to speak with her.  Her line is busy, but when she gets off the phone, the number of callers in line is not reduced.  I wonder why she has a separate line for new callers????  Now I'm curious and want to speak with her too.  Hahaha

Offline LuckyInLove

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2011, 09:46:14 PM »
Hey Synergy:
So I just had a reading with Sandy Esther again. She clarified that the date she sees for communication is the 3rd week of November. She was very sweet about not being clear enough. She still sees the same things as the last reading but this reading was not so much of a WOW for me. It was good but she gave a lot of advice of how to see whats happening in a different light.

Last time she picked up on the car color & the ring box but this time she said I do need to be patient & let him have this time & space. He is re-assessing alot of things in life & mind. There is definite love but other influences in life are keeping him away for now. Its not going to be an easy journey for me but it will work out in the end. Alot of advisors both on Keen & PPN have said the same thing.

I am done with calling now. She was really sweet as well with offering to send me some free minutes. She & I are in the same situation where we have to pray alot for our guys. She did tell me to pray alot which another advisor as well picked up on me meditating more.

My last call is to the Queen of Cups18 and then I am done for a while. I am going to let this year go & then see what changes come about. Hopefully 2012 is a better year for all of us! I'll keep you posted on the other call.

LuckyinLove

Offline misty

« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2011, 10:58:48 PM »
hey luckyinlove,

any update on SE's last prediction for you? regarding the 3rd week of november? let us know!

Offline LuckyInLove

« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2011, 11:33:00 PM »
hey luckyinlove,

any update on SE's last prediction for you? regarding the 3rd week of november? let us know!

Hey Misty:
Nope nothing not a word from SM. I am just so upset right now I am actually crying. My feelings are dying within me. I am angry, upset, frustrated because nothing is working!

Offline misty

« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2011, 11:38:48 PM »
Luckyinlove, cry as much as you need to, let your frustrations out. i'm so sorry, i hope i didn't trigger it by bringing it up

Offline LuckyInLove

« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2011, 11:50:59 PM »
No no Misty you didnt trigger it. I have just been feeling really low since yesterday. It feels like its all over. I am physically drained. I was telling Synergy how drained out I feel. I hate this!

I have been getting all sorts of different readings & its driving me crazy. One psychic says I am going to get married to my SM & another one says He has moved on with another relationship. Its just so frustrating!

Offline misty

« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2011, 12:24:25 AM »
LuckyinLove, tomorrows a new day. if you don't wake up feeling slightly better, then you have another chance the next morning. I keep reminding myself that, I've learned to just wait it out , calling psychics can help temporarily but you need to feel whatevers bugging you and let it take its course, let your frustrations out instead of yielding/redirecting them by calling for a reading.