Author Topic: Jean  (Read 31990 times)

Offline positive

Re: Jean
« Reply #30 on: August 28, 2011, 11:18:54 PM »
it is frustrating.  Why is it is to focus on the negative side than the positive side.

Offline lightme

« Reply #31 on: August 28, 2011, 11:29:56 PM »
try to do other things. try not to focus on the negative, the more you focus on it the bigger it grows. step back and after some time things will seem not so bad. we tend to over-react and over-worry often.

Offline optx88

« Reply #32 on: August 29, 2011, 01:39:58 AM »
I know...I have been trying my best to distract myself...but i have my mega weak moments lol

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #33 on: August 29, 2011, 05:39:19 AM »
I am sorry you had a bad reading with her. She does tend to throw in her own advice sometimes...but in a way i think its sort of protective advice. She has her good and bad days being a "psychic reader" but at the end of the day i have to say she is most definitely psychic

Offline Inactive- PHN

• Veterans
« Reply #34 on: August 29, 2011, 06:19:25 AM »
They are human just like everyone else and we all have are good days and bad

Offline kiki155

« Reply #35 on: August 29, 2011, 12:18:09 PM »
I've gone back and forth on how I feel about Jean. I think she's much better and less weird if you limit your readings with her to two or three a year. When you think about it, that's how often we "should" be calling anyway. She predicted stuff for me, but it started happening a year later than she said it would.

Offline positive

« Reply #36 on: August 29, 2011, 12:27:13 PM »
was she right about the final outcome.  What did she get right. 

Offline 4everhopeful

« Reply #37 on: August 29, 2011, 12:39:14 PM »
Yes Kiki, did she get the final outcome right and was it after you had let go and moved on? From what I am reading here, the only predictions that came true about someones ex returning were when they had moved on and were not focusing on his or her return.

Offline cocoapple

« Reply #38 on: August 29, 2011, 12:47:34 PM »
I had a couple readings with Jean and the first was 'normal'.  She answered my questions and it made much sense.  I can't say about predictions though since the first the time i read with her was before the break up and she said the relationship will be rough and still developing for another 7-8 months and around 1.5 years there will be talk of marriage -_-.  The second time i read with her was after the break up and during that reading.....she started to get weird.  Totally didn't answer my questions and kept saying it's going to work itself out and i felt that she was 'selling' herself about being called 'mean jean'...tells the truth blah blah.  By the third reading i had with her, i had to hang up on her because she wouldn't stop talking and wasn't listening to my questions at all.  She told me i should make up something to get ex's help to boost his ego because he had ego issues and i told her that doesn't make sense cuz he broke up with me and we're not talking. 

I think the whole 'psychics is human, they have their good and bad days' is another statement we use when we're in denial, trying to justify the psychic's erratic behaviour.  Personally, (this is not only Jean but other psychics as well) if you are sick and having an off day at work whether you are a lawyer for a sales clerk, would you still see your client?  NO, you call in sick and stay at home until you feel better or reschedule the meeting.  WHY?  Because you know you can't perform at 100% and you are charging clients money for your professional ability.  This applies to psychics as well if their value their job and ability.  Especially if the skill they are selling required ON mode.  I don't think it's fair for us to pay $6.50/min when they are not 100%.  I mean, would YOU pay a drunken accountant to do your taxes? 

I can't say for Eden's predictions and her accuracy (it doesn't come to it yet) but i do want to comment on her work ethic.  She took time off CP to nurse her health and last time i read with her, i commented on how she only comes on for so little time on CP, she said it's because those are the time when she feels at her prime and it's only fair to her clients that she reads when she's 100% ready.

Just my 2cents people.

Offline optx88

« Reply #39 on: August 29, 2011, 02:00:17 PM »
CSK:  she wasn't giving advise...it serioulsy was a bunch of nonsense and it was a guessing game of nonsense...she didn't answer a question...not one.

I have gone back and forth with her too...I usually do space my readings with her...but this time...i don't know...I just brokedown and had some questions that I wanted to follow up with in regards to our last reading.

I am just done with her...if her predictions come to pass, then great...if not...oh well... there is nothing I can do about it.

I am glad that my friend's predictions have come to pass and others as well.

But I do agree...they are human and they are going to get sick and all that is totally ok...but if you are not feeling it....just don't sign on.

Offline kiki155

« Reply #40 on: August 29, 2011, 02:08:41 PM »
No. The final outcome has definitely not passed.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #41 on: August 30, 2011, 06:18:01 PM »
im not saying she is a great psychic or anything, but that she has ability. the things that she got correct for me were totally random things that i had absolutely no idea about...stuff that i was saying to myself (like you stated) wtf is she talking about. re-read your notes a year later and then come back and tell me what you think. it wasnt necessarily regarding my sm, just random things that i wasnt even asking about.

i know she has over 600 testimonials, and she probably does give some people false hope, but does any other psychic on that site have more published testimonials? strictly out of curiousity?
« Last Edit: August 30, 2011, 06:19:51 PM by CSK »

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #42 on: October 07, 2011, 05:07:03 PM »
I just had my first reading with Jean.  I would like to believe her prediction for me, but I do agree with some statements on here about her taking the time to "sell" herself.  She kept telling me that people call her "Mean Jean" and that she is going to be honest with me without sugar coating.  That's great... that's why I called, but I don't want to spend my minutes discussing that!

Her reading was definitely more realistic than what other readers have told me.  She did predict the final outcome I desire, but she did tell me that it would be a long road with this man because he is 100% focused on money and career, not on a relationship.  She is was completely accurate on that count. 

She also brought up my career and was spot on in that area, as well.  I was actually surprised that she knew how I was feeling about that.  I had no intention of even bringing it up.  I liked her prediction for this area too. 

Well, I've spoken with HUNDREDS of psychics and spent THOUSANDS of dollars.  Jean's final outcome is in line with the fairy tale outcome I've received from so many...  Including CP readers Jacqueline, Venus, Meryl, Angel, Heidi (who got a minor prediction wrong), Alison, Maryanne, Leah, and Vicki Joy.  All of them, except Jacqueline who painted a picture perfect relationship, said it would be a long, difficult road with a great payoff in the end.  I don't know what to believe anymore. 

Offline lightme

« Reply #43 on: October 08, 2011, 03:32:48 PM »
hi synergy, how long have you and your SM been not together?
did the psychics predict contact point for you and did they come true?

Abrielle in CP is pretty accurate with contact point.

4everhopeful: it is a GOOD thing that you and him didn't fight during
the break up, it gives you the best chance to reconcile. it is better to leave
an elegant image than look unattractive by fighting.

I am sorry I don't get the part you said by energy he
should be back, but free will is holding him back.

I really appreciate you posting your story, I use it as a reminder
how real they are.

Offline 4everhopeful

« Reply #44 on: October 08, 2011, 07:45:08 PM »
Lightme, I dont remember which comment thread I posted in about the energy and free will. But I think what they meant was that the energy they pick up is that he does still have feelings or that energy wouldnt be coming through. But the circumstances and his pride and stubborn streak keep him from acting upon his feelings. At least thats the way they explained it to me.
With keeping up with these comments and updates, I have noticed one thing. Several people here have commented that I should let go and forget the whole thing because of no contact for so long. But it seems that at least one or two have been waiting for quite a long time and have finally received contact from their ex, so even though I am moving on with my life and not thinking or obsessing about his return, I have to believe that as long as either of us is living, there is always a possibility of a reconciliation. I read a comment from someone just this morning about feeling so strongly about someone that nothing else compares and it may take thousands of meetings with other men or women, whatever the case may be, to find that same strong connection and longing that I feel for my ex. I think if it wasnt true love, the feeling would have faded. But it doesnt. I also feel that the few true psychics that we run into would not feel that he still thought about me or still had feelings for me. They have just picked up on too many little quirks and things that they could never have known.
At any rate, I dont care anymore what other people think, or how long its been. Im not ashamed to say that I still love the man. But Im not sitting around waiting for a phone call that very well may never come, but at the same time it just might. No one knows. And it hurts no one for me to still have feelings for this man. At least I know that I felt true unconditional love for someone at least once in my life.

anything