Author Topic: Jean  (Read 31969 times)

Offline Libra

• Veterans
Re: Jean
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2011, 04:28:43 PM »
Im so happy for you kiki, what progress did you do spiritually?

Offline kiki155

« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2011, 05:01:46 PM »
Well, basically I've always kind of joked that I'm psychic. But recently, it's like that whole spiritual/psychic part of me is opening up. Some of it is not fun. For example, I can feel when natural disasters are coming. There's nothing I can do about that -- I can't stop a tornado. I talked to my friend who is an energy healer about this over the weekend, and she said I'm not supposed to do anything with it, and she's teaching me how to breath it out and get grounded. I've also started connecting with my spirit guides, have just "known" things and have been able to tap into other people's emotions. I realize now that I've always had this (even as a kid I just knew things), and as I got older I got scared of it. So now I'm focusing on being open to whatever messages the Universe has for me and eventually I'd like to have a mentor or someone who can teach me more how to use this to help people. Jacqueline and Jean both said in the next 6 months, it's going to open up for me.

Offline kiki155

« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2011, 05:02:47 PM »
I also started yoga, meditating, expressing gratitude daily and that's when all the psychic stuff was amped up.

Offline Libra

• Veterans
« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2011, 05:31:13 PM »
Wow Kiki, you are doing fantastic. Have you heard of Doreen Virtue, I started with her books, and now I use a lot of tips from them.

Offline kiki155

« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2011, 05:49:26 PM »
Thanks, Libra. Nope, I've never heard of her, but I just looked at her website, and I'm definitely going to look into it more.

Offline Libra

• Veterans
« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2011, 05:57:04 PM »
kiki if you send me your email address, I can give you a lot of resources!

sammiepoo

« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2011, 02:37:47 AM »
Honestly we are all born with psychic abilities it is just learning to develop them can really be the tricky part because unfortunately it is really hard to do :'( I have been trying for a little bit and it seems I am just now going a little bit with it as far as some things happening that I have dreamed about!

Offline Sunshinegirl

• Veterans
« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2011, 11:32:25 PM »
I just wanted to update everyone that I just had a Jean prediction to fruition!   

The last reading I had with her was not even about money but at the very end of the reading, she said, "Oh wait, there is one more thing I have to tell you.   You are going to be getting some money coming from somewhere.   I'm not sure where and it's not huge but it is coming your way."   I was like right... and money always just falls out of the sky!  LOL!    Well, it sort of did.   

I was looking at a web site the other day and it automatically took me to another goverment web site where you could type in your name and see if you had lost money coming.   I figured, what the heck, I'll try it and low and behold, my name and my Dad's name was on it!    It didn't tell me how much I had coming but you just fill out your information and they send you a form stating the amount owed to you.   All you have to do is fill it out, have it notorized and send it back in and they send you a check.    I couldn't believe it... I have over $1,000 coming to me!!!   Very cool!    8)    I guess there are billions of dollars sitting out there unclaimed that the government "holds" for us.

I do agree with you guys about her "advice" though.   ::)  She loves to give it, but I actually think there is something there psychic wise.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #23 on: June 24, 2011, 01:07:02 AM »
"Oh wait, there is one more thing I have to tell you.   You are going to be getting some money coming from somewhere.   I'm not sure where and it's not huge but it is coming your way."

I love it when she tells you random things that come to her because they are true!! if you read with her and you dont ask too many questions she will give you predictions like that.

Just make sure you are positive you are not getting scammed...that would not be good.

Offline cosmo11

« Reply #24 on: August 12, 2011, 08:14:20 AM »
Jean is real! She knew what my sm was wearing in my dreams!!! and it's not like its jeans and a tee shirt... my sm is wearing a button up  blue shirt with jeans and loafers. She said exactly that....there is no way she could know that if she wasn't psychic. She also brought up my current bf without me saying anything. She told me his hair color, skin tone, eye color, height, and body type..and it was all exactly right. Her abilities are amazing.

Offline Inactive- PHN

• Veterans
« Reply #25 on: August 28, 2011, 08:08:20 PM »
Psychics are real, they are their to guide you, and it is up to u to take their advice. in my personal experience when I dont focus on the situation it always happens. I had a big prediction happen, regarding work. I know the relationship outcome will happen but it will happen when its suppose to happen and calling a psychic everyday or every week or even every month is not going to make what I want happen any quicker. I am in control of my own life and it is my choice in the end if I want him back or not. in my own life I have told him that I have moved on and I dont love him or I love him but I will just pretend it is friends only because I am afraid to get hurt. Perhaps that is what some of your sm are doing and just because a guy is in a relarionship with a girl does not mean he is in love with her ur sm may be doing that to get your reaction or make you jealous. If you love someone set them free if their yours they will come back to you, if they dont then they never was.

Offline Elaan

« Reply #26 on: August 28, 2011, 09:09:27 PM »
Green,

I am so sorry about your reading.  Sounds extremely frustrating.  I know everyone can have a bad day, even psychics, but I do hope you called and got your money back! 

Offline lightme

« Reply #27 on: August 28, 2011, 09:33:04 PM »
yeah Green, your reading was horrible, there are better ones around i am sure! try not to keep calling, after a good reading just stop calling and wait.

Offline optx88

« Reply #28 on: August 28, 2011, 10:08:38 PM »
It's really nice to know that there are predictions that are coming through for others...I hope more do.

I am just so mad that I called...I am in a doubtful place and calling isn't going to make that better.  I am just pretty angry and there are so much going on at once outside of my feelings for my ex.

Being stuck indoors has made things so much worse because I just can't seem to distract my mind the way I need or want to...it's just not working  >:(

I know it won't make it happen quicker...I just wish I he answered my questions when I asked and didn't go a head and do the complete opposite of what he told me :-(   

I just feel so let down. 

Offline Inactive- PHN

• Veterans
« Reply #29 on: August 28, 2011, 11:07:37 PM »
I understand how frustrated you are I have been their