Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > Jean

Jean

(1/13) > >>

AngelGuided:
Jean's rate went up to $5.50/min

aef2929 P:
Wow...and I just read with her yesterday at 4.50 I guess they raise them at the end of their shift or beginning of their shift on Wednesdays if they are an early day reader.  So I guess that's why yesterday she was 4.50.  But I used her for my survey so I got $35 back and I will say again I do believe Jean is psychic BUT she if off for me and this is the 2nd time she was off and also her reading changed for me on the SM from the first reading.  Like I feel like she sees surface stuff but doesn't see the deeper...I feel she can but she doesn't use the energy to do it all the time.  I won't read with her again.

koukou11:
Hi there,
So far i have not found a really good psychic on this site, they keep changing predictions. I have read with almost 96 psychic readers on this site the funny thing they can pick up the past and current situations but the futur for some reasons they can't predict it.
I found london to be okay, but she didn't give me more informations about the futur, she only tells me things are going to be okay!!!
As far as michelle, her rate went to 6.5$, i don't think she worth that much since i had readings with her since october, the timing is off and the predictions didn't happen yet  :(
Anyways, i feel that i'm just sponsoring this site and  buying words which i don't know if they're accurate.
I wish all good luck,

cj:
It seems like the only things we could listen to is the predictions that things wont work out lol

positivethoughts:
Jean predicted I would meet a CEO and he would change my life and give SM a run for his money. I did meet CEO, went out with him last night, and there was no connection. I didn't like him unfortunately. Maybe if I wasn't so into SM I would give it 1 more try but there wasn't any physical connection on my part but I did like talking to him.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version