• Veterans
Jean
« on: February 03, 2011, 03:14:03 PM »
Jean's rate went up to $5.50/min

Offline aef2929 P

• Veterans
Re: Jean
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2011, 03:46:39 PM »
Wow...and I just read with her yesterday at 4.50 I guess they raise them at the end of their shift or beginning of their shift on Wednesdays if they are an early day reader.  So I guess that's why yesterday she was 4.50.  But I used her for my survey so I got $35 back and I will say again I do believe Jean is psychic BUT she if off for me and this is the 2nd time she was off and also her reading changed for me on the SM from the first reading.  Like I feel like she sees surface stuff but doesn't see the deeper...I feel she can but she doesn't use the energy to do it all the time.  I won't read with her again.

Offline koukou11

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2011, 06:55:47 PM »
Hi there,
So far i have not found a really good psychic on this site, they keep changing predictions. I have read with almost 96 psychic readers on this site the funny thing they can pick up the past and current situations but the futur for some reasons they can't predict it.
I found london to be okay, but she didn't give me more informations about the futur, she only tells me things are going to be okay!!!
As far as michelle, her rate went to 6.5$, i don't think she worth that much since i had readings with her since october, the timing is off and the predictions didn't happen yet  :(
Anyways, i feel that i'm just sponsoring this site and  buying words which i don't know if they're accurate.
I wish all good luck,

Offline cj

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2011, 02:13:33 AM »
It seems like the only things we could listen to is the predictions that things wont work out lol

positivethoughts

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2011, 02:56:11 PM »
Jean predicted I would meet a CEO and he would change my life and give SM a run for his money. I did meet CEO, went out with him last night, and there was no connection. I didn't like him unfortunately. Maybe if I wasn't so into SM I would give it 1 more try but there wasn't any physical connection on my part but I did like talking to him.

Offline cj

« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2011, 03:35:55 AM »
I spoke to Jean also. I think she does get the surface stuff and not the deeper things. Its like 1st she tells me my sm and his gf wont last but she tells me someone new is coming in andn I shouldnt mess that up.

Offline aef2929 P

• Veterans
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2011, 05:07:21 AM »
cjean -- same thing happened to me with Jean...first she told me she saw him standing next to me in June so for me to stop worrying and get myself in order....then I read with her again about 7 weeks later she tells me forget him, he might contact but it's not real....2 totally different readings...and she was way off on other stuff too...

Offline cj

« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2011, 11:33:56 AM »
lol....

Offline kiki155

« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2011, 03:25:24 PM »
I liked Jean the first time I read with her. But it was my very first reading ever with a psychic. She predicted things months down the road. I didn't call CP from November 2009 - May 2010. Then the predictions didn't pass, and I called her back to ask why. (I was obviously a novice CP'er at this point.) Then her readings just got weird and inconsistent. She DID nail a few things though, but they were personal things about me. She also told me I had psychic abilities and could work for CP if I wanted to make some extra money. I am fairly intuitive but in no way psychic like that.

Offline cj

« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2011, 03:40:56 PM »
she nailed things for me too but she is on and off about outcomes...so Im confused by her...but Im sure we'll keep things updated so we'll find out for sure

Offline Kareena

« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2011, 02:52:13 AM »
Jean is very good when you ask her anything first few times, she told me about a impending move. It has not happened yet, but somethings have happened which make the relocation inevitable. If I call too much she is not consistent. I find this is a common issue.

Offline cj

« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2011, 03:15:21 AM »
the first time I spoke to Jean she picked up on things fast...multiple parties...me moving..a raise...raise didnt happen :/ well see about teh move...but someone on here said her Jean predictions happened a year later so maybe thats what Jean is seeing.

Offline kiki155

« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2011, 03:36:56 PM »
Yea, that's me. When I spoke to her in November 2009, she predicted stuff for spring. Well, silly me, I assumed Spring 2010. But now, in Spring 2011, it's happening. This is some SM stuff as well as non-SM stuff. I had actually sworn off Mean Jean for a very long time, as I was disappointed in her predictions not happening (and the fact that she can be brutally honest), but I spoke with her again recently after I realized she was right but just a year off. I asked her about the timing, and she said I wasn't ready at that time but I am now.

She's actually quite amazing. I have started opening up my psychic abilities more and more recently, and she knew all about that (with details) without me telling her any of it.

But, she can be very "mean" sometimes -- just like really harsh, and I feel like she infuses a lot of her own personal biases and judgment into the readings. If you can look past that and blow some of that off, I feel like she's very good.

Offline Libra

• Veterans
« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2011, 03:49:45 PM »
Timing, problem for all of us involves our free will and personal growth. That's why she said you weren't ready kiki.

I don't doubt the accuracy of some good psychics on CP, but I think that they are at fault a bit, for just putting a proverbial "band-aid" on the issue, they say it will happen and just wait. People literally wait. Only one psychic, not on CP told me that I should focus 100% on myself, and how to do it, that will change the energy around me and  make me ready for the predicted  events. She gave timing, but she said it depends on you, if it happens sooner or later.

Offline kiki155

« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2011, 04:09:09 PM »
Jean told me that too. She kept saying, "Are you going to be ready for it?" So I "got ready." Totally focused on myself. Maryanne also has told me the analogy that it's Christmas, and I'm waiting for the 4th of July to come, and I know it's coming, but in the meantime I need to have some fun.

It's funny, because I really thought I was ready last spring. And now I look at all the amazing growth and transformation I've gone through in the last year, and I realize I was not ready.

anything