Author Topic: Bitwine Mondez Durden   (Read 24282 times)

Offline HornetKick

Re: Bitwine Mondez Durden 
« Reply #75 on: January 13, 2019, 10:12:51 PM »
PayPal denied my claim, so I reached out to Bitwine again and the rep said they’ll reach out to him again to ask for a refund.
It seemed like a real tug of war.
What reasoning did PayPal give for denying your claim and what reason did Bitwine give for allowing the refund?

Offline marciamia

« Reply #76 on: January 14, 2019, 12:22:36 AM »
PayPal denied my claim, so I reached out to Bitwine again and the rep said they’ll reach out to him again to ask for a refund.
It seemed like a real tug of war.
What reasoning did PayPal give for denying your claim and what reason did Bitwine give for allowing the refund?

This is what they sent me (mind you, I filed as “not as described” so I don’t see how they came up with this decision):
“We have reviewed this transaction(s) and are denying your case(s). This decision was made because our records show that the item or service associated with this transaction was delivered to you.”

No where did I say I never received anything lol.

As far as what Bitwine said, I have no idea. The rep just said she was going to reach out to him again and that was at the beginning of the month.

EDIT: just received the following email from Bitwine:
“Hello, I wanted to touch base and advise that the client has provided the refund.

Have a great day!”
« Last Edit: January 14, 2019, 01:19:37 AM by marciamia »

Offline mixielove

« Reply #77 on: May 23, 2019, 03:38:39 AM »
Just as a follow up...while it seemed like a nice reading, he ended up being very wrong. Told me my POI wasn't interested in contacting me or reconnecting. I was contacted and we got back together a week later.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #78 on: May 23, 2019, 02:24:53 PM »
Just as a follow up...while it seemed like a nice reading, he ended up being very wrong. Told me my POI wasn't interested in contacting me or reconnecting. I was contacted and we got back together a week later.

So glad things worked out for you.  I was always very leary about his readings. 🤔

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #79 on: May 23, 2019, 02:30:11 PM »
it's funny how he was exposed on here..he is one of those ones that says a whole lot of nothing that could apply to anyone. 

Offline marciamia

« Reply #80 on: May 23, 2019, 02:42:00 PM »
Yep, that was me 🙋🏽‍♀️ Steer clear of this guy. I was FINALLY able to get my money back after going back and forth with the rep from Bitwine. He would tell them he sent the refund, then they’d email me saying he did, but then I’d take screenshot after screenshot saying “No, look, he’s lying” and they’d be like “oh you’re correct. I’ll reach back out to the advisor again.” Then he would only send a partial refund. Ugh, it was a mess. It took him 3 months to comply to Bitwine’s request.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #81 on: May 23, 2019, 02:44:05 PM »
Gees what a mess.  Glad you stuck to it and got back you cash. 👍

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #82 on: May 23, 2019, 05:51:14 PM »
He is shady indeed, he tried it on me and told him his assumptions were way different than reality then he informed me that he may not be connecting, when I tried asking for my money back he gave me the run around, eventually PayPal refunded based on our conversation
This was a long time ago! He’s fake and shady , stay away
Yep, that was me 🙋🏽‍♀️ Steer clear of this guy. I was FINALLY able to get my money back after going back and forth with the rep from Bitwine. He would tell them he sent the refund, then they’d email me saying he did, but then I’d take screenshot after screenshot saying “No, look, he’s lying” and they’d be like “oh you’re correct. I’ll reach back out to the advisor again.” Then he would only send a partial refund. Ugh, it was a mess. It took him 3 months to comply to Bitwine’s request.

Offline Love2020

« Reply #83 on: July 02, 2019, 05:19:26 PM »
ugh im just finding this thread, im disapponted

"overall, your connection still felt somewhat stalled. I remember you coming to me because the connection was stalled before and it still felt that way. I will say that the connection is still rather stable considering the back of the store which is a sign that you both still have feelings for each other and still think of each other. It almost felt as though you may have had some communication. So you want to get a better understanding of how he feels about you still. You want to see if things are going to develop where communication can become a little bit more back and forth and more stable. I also picked up some uncertainty you about adventurous and does he have an interest outside of the relationship now that things have been a bit off lately. More than anything you want to just understand where this connection recover and if so can you get back to where you would like to be. Am I picking up your situation from what I could see? You have to tell me much. I'm going to want to see if I can connect before you begin."

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #84 on: July 02, 2019, 05:34:12 PM »
Do a charge back to your card !

Offline Star_01

« Reply #85 on: July 07, 2019, 03:02:08 PM »
I was so close to trying this reader a while back and glad I didn't.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #86 on: July 07, 2019, 03:36:00 PM »

Wow what a bastard ....another one who was all wrong for me in my last relationship almost a year ago but he makes u think he’s a mind reader lol bogus nonsense

Offline Carmendiaz

« Reply #87 on: April 23, 2020, 01:26:12 AM »
This may be a popular opinion but I think he is real.... even he is fake then he may be really really really good at faking it

anything