Author Topic: thoughts regarding old poster and POI's  (Read 2223 times)

Offline LAW1974

thoughts regarding old poster and POI's
« on: December 24, 2018, 01:16:29 PM »
So loops post got me thinking, and it's something that has honestly gone through my mind many times!  But we hear ALL THE TIME on this board, "nope POI did not come back" OR "every reader was wrong for me"  BUT try this on for size.  Why are we calling psychics?  Because we are sad and hopeful and looking for answers.  I would bet that there are a lot of people who found the right answers and guess what?  They moved on...  and never came back!  I know there are some veterans on here who don't call anymore and still weigh in and that's great!  But in general, my guess is there's many who have dropped off.  I think there are a lot people who no longer are looking for answers or have that anxiety and they may no longer come here for support? 

Just a thought.....  I think the statistics that we see here are skewed is all I'm saying!  Yes, I'm the eternal optimist!  BUT it's really how I feel...

Offline psychic girls

Re: thoughts regarding old poster and POI's
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2018, 07:02:23 PM »
For me why I kept calling? Because I though they were the real deal look at there rating lol didn't know that they would give everyone the same stock line like he scared, busy with career, scared of Commitment. He your twin flame, soul mate, past life connection. Action speak louder then word. Even the top psychic were so wrong too. I have said this so many time how the hell can anyone do this as a living it is very evil scamming people and playing with peoples live at it finest.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2018, 10:40:50 PM »
I don’t come here for support either ....I joined to get psychic reviews. Now it seems more of a support forum lol....

I’m happy I found this forum though. Made some cool friends. Found readers that actually WORK for me consistently!

When I first joined, I was heartbroken over a guy....but this year has been different. I’ve been a bit stronger and much more in control of my emotions. While I have a “main” poi, I continued to date others throughout this year (I didn’t meet my current poi until the end of March this year) and had 2 guys I was dating at the end of last year. When I say dating, I’m speaking of casual dating..like the “get to know you phase”.

Anyway, I think I’m a weird one on this board because I’ve has soooooooo many predictions come through for me big and small....especially this year...including work and love - including my own premonitions (where another one happened as I saw this past Friday!). However just because I didn’t get proposed to or married doesn’t mean that some things werent significant. This includes both POSTIVE and NEGATIVE predictions. There were many things significant TO ME that probably wouldn’t be to anyone else. Again, this is probably because I don’t post everything that came to pass.

I’ve had so many happen I just don’t feel like updating the board allllll the time.

It seems like everyone’s ultimate prediction is MARRIAGE ....or getting back with an EX then MARRIAGE....

IVe changed my perspective with readings...I don’t look for outcomes at all. It keeps me from waiting for some big prediction to come through. I enjoy the ride. I treat readings like gambling...I spend some money to find out anything inteteresting about my love life around the corner....or life in general.....it’s like anticipating the next cool chapter in my own book. If they are right, it’s a win, if they are wrong, then I lost. Let’s say I’ve had a bunch of small wins, and a couple of big ones.

Question is- what are YOU looking to get out of readings?

I feel sorry for those that have never had one thing predicted...that like constantly loosing The slots or Black Jack....it’s almost just as odd to not get one thing right (or one small win) as always getting something right. (However I wonder if they meant not one major outcome was predicted but small things actually did happen but were insignificant to them. IDK.)

However, it’s easy to get lost in readings especially since they have been so right for me. I remind myself to “Live in REALITY “ and not get soaked up in the fantasy world of readings that may or may not come true.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2018, 10:49:56 PM by Sparkle002 »

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2018, 11:04:27 PM »
I guess when I wrote "support" I kind of misspoke.  I definitely dont use this board for support.  I came here to find accurate readers and I am very glad I did.  There are many people on this board who have very useful information to share and I am grateful:)

My point was, there is a very loud presence of "readers all tell you this, but it doesnt happen".  When loops came back on and relayed her story it made me think....  how many others may have had things manifest (probably not within the timeline they were told) BUT NOT come back to post because they were probably no longer speaking with psychics? 

It seems a lot of reviewers say 1% or 5%.  My point is I just feel like it may be higher...  Just my 2 cents?

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2018, 11:19:49 PM »
I guess when I wrote "support" I kind of misspoke.  I definitely dont use this board for support.  I came here to find accurate readers and I am very glad I did.  There are many people on this board who have very useful information to share and I am grateful:)

My point was, there is a very loud presence of "readers all tell you this, but it doesnt happen".  When loops came back on and relayed her story it made me think....  how many others may have had things manifest (probably not within the timeline they were told) BUT NOT come back to post because they were probably no longer speaking with psychics? 

It seems a lot of reviewers say 1% or 5%.  My point is I just feel like it may be higher...  Just my 2 cents?

I definitely agree it may be higher...because I know I don’t post everything that comes to pass lol

Sometimes people just live their life...some others probably did have an outcome happen years later and forgot all about the board because they may have moved on from it all. We tend to assume some ppl don’t report back because things didn’t happen, the opposite may be true too.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2018, 06:26:13 AM »
I came here only after one of the worst readings of my life by a storefront psychic so I couldn’t review her on an app. I’ve never posted about my good readers or years of accuracy before because I never wanted to share. I didn’t even know this existed but I looked up Anna Simon reviews and there it is. So the percentage is indeed skewed. And Anna Simon is a terrible reader ahahhhaha.

Offline Lady_C

« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2018, 12:30:48 PM »
So loops post got me thinking, and it's something that has honestly gone through my mind many times!  But we hear ALL THE TIME on this board, "nope POI did not come back" OR "every reader was wrong for me"  BUT try this on for size.  Why are we calling psychics?  Because we are sad and hopeful and looking for answers.  I would bet that there are a lot of people who found the right answers and guess what?  They moved on...  and never came back!  I know there are some veterans on here who don't call anymore and still weigh in and that's great!  But in general, my guess is there's many who have dropped off.  I think there are a lot people who no longer are looking for answers or have that anxiety and they may no longer come here for support? 

Just a thought.....  I think the statistics that we see here are skewed is all I'm saying!  Yes, I'm the eternal optimist!  BUT it's really how I feel...

I mentioned this before in another thread some months ago. For every negative outcome there is a positive one. Most people who come on here searching for an accurate reader and get the outcome that they hope for, simply move on. They don't return simply because they came solely for themselves and not to garner any support.

Granted, it's not a bad thing that they are doing but because the people who have had bad experiences are much more forthcoming we are led to believe that most psychics cannot make accurate predictions.

Offline njlady

« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2018, 03:36:05 AM »

I keep my mouth shut about it because most people here are addicts hooked on "predictions" and it just sets off rounds of calling and calling and calling for them, which is sad because this isn't a review forum at all any more.  It's addicts churning around looking for people who tell them what they want to hear, most of whom aren't developed psychics, and then people bitching about how unfulfilling it is to spend thousands of dollars on an obvious lost cause because they called "frauds and scammers" for the 2,857th time.

I'm not "sad and hopeful and looking for answers".  I do a lot of work on myself but I have a couple of situations that I need guidance from people that are not involved in my day to day.  I'm not filled with anxiety, calling often or repeatedly.  Sometimes I need a second set of eyes.  Last week I was getting insecure about actually pulling the trigger on a decision it took two weeks to make.  Something just felt off.
 I called someone I trust and asked if it was the right time.  I got an instant yes. We went deeper and the problem was elsewhere.  I changed things around a bit and went ahead with everything within a couple of hours.  It went smoothly.  I won't see the full results until Spring but I feel good about it.  If I post the name, it's going to be all "yeah, but predictions???" instead of seeing that they got the situation and helped navigate me through it successfully.

Repeated calls for predictions are people being too afraid to exist and they need someone to tell them a happy story so they can feel secure for the next 48 hours.  It's ridiculous.  It's different when an actual psychic is reading the energy and tells you based upon the way things are going they think its likely that ____  and you can decide what to do (or not to do) and random things that are coming up are always fun to hear about.  Everything isn't about an ex.

anything