Author Topic: Giselle  (Read 3290 times)

Offline hope36

Giselle
« on: February 26, 2019, 06:04:11 PM »
Her profile seems interesting, although am not sure how she "calls" the other person into her frame. Anyone have experiences with her?

Offline journalmuse

Re: Giselle
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2019, 06:32:40 PM »
Her profile seems interesting, although am not sure how she "calls" the other person into her frame. Anyone have experiences with her?

I read with her once. It was interesting. She sees a reading almost like a movie, except she can interact with your person you're asking about. So she calls them into her mind I guess and can ask them questions and they answer or show her things that she relays to you. As I remember she didn't really do predictions though.

Offline hope36

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2019, 06:48:22 PM »
I read with her once. It was interesting. She sees a reading almost like a movie, except she can interact with your person you're asking about. So she calls them into her mind I guess and can ask them questions and they answer or show her things that she relays to you. As I remember she didn't really do predictions though.
Thanks for sharing. Was she accurate though?

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2019, 06:52:53 PM »
Thanks for sharing. Was she accurate though?

Hard to say. A lot of it was about someone's internal thoughts and feelings that weren't shared with me in that moment. I felt at the time that it was accurate, but I can't say for sure.

Offline hope36

« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2019, 07:27:34 PM »
Cool thanks @journalmuse.
I might try her if I see some discount, she was on for $3.90 yesterday

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2019, 03:32:33 PM »
I just read with Giselle,  she was rude.  She told me something that wasn't true and when I pointed that out to her, she insulted me and laughed to cover it up!   The whole reading seemed scripted and super out of line with the things that had actually happened.  I give her a big thumbs down.

She was passive aggressive, saying "I don't mean to insult your ego",  that's messed up.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2019, 03:38:39 PM by alphabetsoup »

Offline hope36

« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2019, 06:03:31 PM »
I just read with Giselle,  she was rude.  She told me something that wasn't true and when I pointed that out to her, she insulted me and laughed to cover it up!   The whole reading seemed scripted and super out of line with the things that had actually happened.  I give her a big thumbs down.

She was passive aggressive, saying "I don't mean to insult your ego",  that's messed up.

wow, that's a no go!
I was tempted today as her price is down on some sale, but this makes it easy for me to NOT read! thanks for the feedback @alphabetsoup

Offline Panchitakitty

« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2020, 10:21:24 PM »
Hey guys don’t know if you heard but Giselle passed away last year so sad

Offline Heather

« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2020, 10:19:47 AM »
Oh, wow, I didn’t know she passed away. She picked up on specific details for me, but she could be abrasive.