Author Topic: Delphine  (Read 10639 times)

Offline Olivia54 - P

Delphine
« on: December 23, 2018, 05:52:59 PM »
Got to give it to this girl! Not only did she pick up a guy coming in for me this year she also said it would have a shaky start as there was someone else around him.  She kept getting the word 'muddy' as he wasn't clear to be in a relationship but also said I would hear something before the holidays! He called me yesterday!! She is awesome! :)

Offline poorprincess

Re: Delphine
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2018, 11:29:01 PM »
OOOOOO! I had wondered about her accuracy! I have only read with her once but she seemed to connect with my POI really well! Thank you for sharing and I will update if my predictions come true!

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2018, 12:07:47 AM »
I spoke to hair and there was no connection

Offline poorprincess

« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2018, 05:46:07 AM »

:( Lamesauce. I'm sorry @tellmewhy. We shall see how she works for me. She actually lined up with Drusilla for me. I believe you and I both liked her!

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2018, 09:29:04 AM »
I’m wondering how her became hair? Lol

:( Lamesauce. I'm sorry @tellmewhy. We shall see how she works for me. She actually lined up with Drusilla for me. I believe you and I both liked her!

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2018, 02:47:24 PM »
She was terrible for me.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2018, 03:41:29 PM »
She was terrible for me.

Me too. I just asked for a reading about me & my POI & she was way off from the start because she thought we were together. Said something vague like “he doesn’t know where your relationship is going.” & I was like okay thanks bye.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2018, 03:46:25 PM »
She was terrible for me.

Me too. I just asked for a reading about me & my POI & she was way off from the start because she thought we were together. Said something vague like “he doesn’t know where your relationship is going.” & I was like okay thanks bye.

That was pretty much my experience too. Not exactly what you said of course but just she started veering off in a direction I knew was wrong and so I just ended the call. Nope nope.

Offline poorprincess

« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2018, 05:41:26 PM »
So @journalmuse and @flora0250 - super duper interesting. With me before I even said anything she's like this Aquarius man and you have been in a funk for 4-5 months. I was like DAYUM. All true and guessed that he was an Aquarius. She also picked up his mother and her depression since her son (his half brother passed) and how my guy had been acting as the backbone of the family. I was a bit shocked that she picked all that up.

Offline AnxiouslyWaiting2012

« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2018, 07:34:37 AM »
Read with her and she was really good. Mentioned things that she could not have known. Hoping my predictions manifest.

Offline Beautiful Life

« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2019, 12:02:44 PM »
Hi all!  First, thanks for all of your reviews.   They really do help. :-) I've been a member for a while and this is my first post.  It's time for me to contribute. :-)  Delphine has ALWAYS been great for me.  I understand that even truly gifted psychics won't connect with everyone and most times they're honest enough to say so and stop the reading once they too realize there's no connection.  However, some may continue on for a short while to see if a connection forms.  But do your part too by making sure you've prepared yourself BEFORE a reading. It really does help.  I can tell you that Delphine has been on point for me. Nothing general EVER.  Her price is steep, but when I need true dependable insight and/or guidance, she's on the top of my list.  I just wish I had another way to reach her besides CP.  LOL She's never called names for me but her descriptions are uncanny.  Her KNOWING is impeccable.  I'm not a fan of predictions or time frames (free will and too many variables), but I note them when given.  Even when I think she may be a little off about something, "BOOM" it shows itself just the way she/Spirit gave it to me.   I have a rule and guideline for readings.  So I'm not able to contribute here often, but when I can, I promise to do so going forward.  I'm going to post this same comment on other threads that reference Delphine.  I'll also comment today on others that I've experienced (good and bad).  Again, thank you all!

Offline Dejatu

« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2019, 02:18:27 PM »
That’s interesting! It’s crazy how readers work for some but not all. She immediately picked up my reason for calling, It was my main question. She also picked up on the current state of where things are with POI. She put out some predictions, very similar to a few others I’ve read with. So we shall see what happens.

Offline hope36

« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2019, 05:23:10 PM »
Any updates on this reader? Anyones predictions come to pass?

I tried her today, she showed up as half off for my account, so thought would give her a shot for $3.75/min. Thought she was good, her predictions were in line with others.
She did NOT give me a fairy tale, very realistic.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2019, 04:28:10 PM »
Alright, she was my last overindulgence for the season. But, she has something there. She definitely has a remote viewing skill and describes things in detail. IDK, there is something about this UK psychics that seem a bit better than the rest. She literally saw my boss and how he looked and gave me some interesting information, but I can't confirm it yet.

candiednut

« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2019, 09:40:02 PM »
updates?