Author Topic: Bitwine Julia Caliope  (Read 14874 times)

Offline diamondcanadian

Re: Bitwine Julia Caliope
« Reply #45 on: April 07, 2019, 09:46:17 PM »
 Was super excited to finally catch her and then it looks like bitwine is playing up and she went offline ... grrrr :(

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #46 on: April 07, 2019, 10:25:49 PM »
I spoke to her yesterday. Her chat is playing up. She was quite slow and very much went in circles.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #47 on: April 08, 2019, 04:56:07 PM »
Yeah I finally caught her on and available and read with her. What a huge mistake that was and this comment is aside from the bitwine technical issues.

Offline persephone

« Reply #48 on: April 08, 2019, 04:58:57 PM »
@HornetKick. Can you please share with us why?

I was thinking a getting a reading with her.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #49 on: April 08, 2019, 06:23:49 PM »
You should read with her, just to see if she connects with you.

I just don't feel she connected well at all. She left me more confused and my questions unanswered. She really thought she pegged everything correctly and it was just a hot mess because she just took off from comments that weren't definitive. I mean I can't even describe how general it was to even make sense of it. Sweet as pie though.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #50 on: April 08, 2019, 06:26:39 PM »
That’s what I said.... sweet but wildly confusing and just plain al over the place.
yep sounds like a good description.

Offline happyk

« Reply #51 on: April 08, 2019, 08:50:09 PM »
QI really like Julia but I know what you guys are talking about. I think language might be one of the major barriers. If someone were to read with her in her own language I'm sure she'd make more sense. But again it's also about connection. For me her prediction was just crazy accurate and it could not have been a coincidence at all. And on my big date night, I was thinking of wearing red lipstick and while taking to her the same day, she told me to wear something red, that she felt like she had to tell me to do so. I did and my POI could not take his eyes off of me. Anyways, I like her very much but you really have to be patient and read between the lines.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #52 on: April 08, 2019, 11:06:38 PM »
I thought her English was perfect, and I didn't have any issues understanding her, so I don't think that was a problem. You're lucky she worked well for you.

Offline happyk

« Reply #53 on: April 08, 2019, 11:41:16 PM »
I thought her English was perfect, and I didn't have any issues understanding her, so I don't think that was a problem. You're lucky she worked well for you.

It was!! Wow!! I know she's Romanian and understanding her was a little difficult for me but yea she worked for me for a few couple of things. However, a lot of psychics don't work for me so I'm glad she worked.

Offline persephone

« Reply #54 on: April 09, 2019, 05:28:01 AM »
What a joke this woman is... I speak Romanian, so the language barrier was not an issue.
She was just guessing with me, asked me a lot of questions. I told her my ex bf and then after a few lines she’s like” you two are not together anymore “. My reply “yes, I told you earlier”.
The reading was terrible and she is guessing. I kept waiting to get some information from her and at one point I hung up.
Two thumbs down 👎  👎
I need to close my Bitwine account. 99% of the so called readers there are charlatans.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2019, 05:35:50 AM by persephone »

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #55 on: April 09, 2019, 01:17:52 PM »
Well the woman has glowing reviews. Not even one negative.

Offline Serendipity

« Reply #56 on: April 09, 2019, 01:46:50 PM »
Yes she does ask a lot of questions, which has made me think, is she the real deal or is she fishing for information?

I also noticed she asks questions to confirm what she is picking up, like she specifically picked up something about him re: phone calls he makes, posing it as a question. He and I literally talked about this issue the day before, so she does pick up very specific things and I think she needs feedback/confirmation from us, because she is also trying to interpret and understand the visual she is seeing. I wouldn't write her off so quickly, but I understand not every reader works for everyone.

Also.. when she does pick up these eerily accurate details about us, I notice that I am at least 1 hour in with her, so interpret this as you wish. She takes time to connect and it can cause a lot of frustration, but I have to be fair, she has picked up a lot for me, and predicted two major behavioral changes on his end as well as progress between us, both of which has come through.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2019, 01:51:12 PM by Serendipity »

Offline persephone

« Reply #57 on: April 09, 2019, 02:03:07 PM »
I stand by my review about her. She asked me questions about the future and what am I going to do and at one point I told her that she should know about it better than me since she is the reader LOL!!! Angel Readings/ Spiritual Insights,Joanna123 or Psychic Shawn did not ask me in the readings I had with them what will I do in the future. They told me what it will happen in the future.
There are many readers who have no negative reviews and we all know that they are not as good as the reviews say they are.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #58 on: April 09, 2019, 02:08:24 PM »
No I understand that but if you read with her and don't find her accurate you didn't seem to reflect that by leaving a negative review.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #59 on: April 09, 2019, 02:09:34 PM »
I read with her early last December (2018)...she saw "in her vision" contact from the guy I was asking about in late December or mid-January...

I never heard from him and we are in April.

She did get some specific stuff as far as his current circumstances, but that was it.