Author Topic: Bitwine Julia Caliope  (Read 14915 times)

Offline Wishful Thinker

Re: Bitwine Julia Caliope
« Reply #30 on: March 05, 2019, 09:15:12 PM »
Unfortunately, she isn’t on much but when she is, she almost always comes online every day that week.  She takes time to give info and that usually lasts over an hour but she’s really good.

Offline Blueeyedbella

« Reply #31 on: March 05, 2019, 11:25:33 PM »
She’s on now :)

Offline Serendipity

« Reply #32 on: March 05, 2019, 11:28:33 PM »
She's pretty responsive to messages!

Offline Serendipity

« Reply #33 on: March 07, 2019, 12:43:17 AM »
Forgot to update: she predicted that he would have a period where he goes silent for a bit while he is away, yep its happening now
Other predictions are pending for later this month/April

Offline Serendipity

« Reply #34 on: March 10, 2019, 02:52:54 PM »
She gave me several dates on when contact is likely to happen, said 3 days & also got March 9, 10 or 11 for contact (we haven't talked for a bit over a week)...pretty spot on because SO contacted today. She also knew the reason he was upset at me after the disagreement.. I do think she has a gift! Also she is probably the most generous soul I've met on Bitwine, like everyone else said already :)

ladya

« Reply #35 on: March 10, 2019, 05:11:49 PM »
Does this chick sleep? Unless her time zone is off when she was on the other night I saw her on all through the night in her time zone. I haven’t had a chance to read with her yet but If I do I’ll keep you guys posted.

ladya

« Reply #36 on: March 10, 2019, 06:30:26 PM »
I have my notifications set for her but she goes busy like less than a second after the notification comes in. Then stays busy for hours. I really would like to try her but Its just a refreshing game with no avail.

same here.

Offline happyk

« Reply #37 on: March 10, 2019, 09:59:51 PM »
Does this chick sleep? Unless her time zone is off when she was on the other night I saw her on all through the night in her time zone. I haven’t had a chance to read with her yet but If I do I’ll keep you guys posted.

She's in Romania.

Offline happyk

« Reply #38 on: March 10, 2019, 10:03:17 PM »
I have my notifications set for her but she goes busy like less than a second after the notification comes in. Then stays busy for hours. I really would like to try her but Its just a refreshing game with no avail.
I've had the same problems with her. And even when I caught her online she'd tell me that she couldn't talk then and would talk later. But when you get a chance to talk to her she'll talk to you for hours. She will not let you leave lol and still let you pick how much you want to pay her at the end of the session. She's worth the wait, I think. Send her a message, she'll respond and you can go from there. Good luck!

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #39 on: March 18, 2019, 04:40:34 PM »
Has anyone have any other updates?  Her prediction for earlier this month didn't happen so not sure if her timing is just off.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #40 on: March 18, 2019, 04:43:58 PM »
I tried her in December and asked about contact from someone I was still interested in...she saw contact around Christmas, or if not then, by February....

I never heard from him, so....

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #41 on: March 18, 2019, 05:31:51 PM »
Yes she saw something very specific that i thought she had something but if the initial contact isn't happening who knows.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #42 on: March 18, 2019, 05:35:05 PM »
she did get some stuff right as in present stuff during the reading, and she was very generous with her time...but yes, both contact predictions failed. 

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #43 on: March 18, 2019, 05:40:49 PM »
she did get some stuff right as in present stuff during the reading, and she was very generous with her time...but yes, both contact predictions failed.
Is she ever on during the weekends? I even have an alert for her, but haven't caught her on.

ladya

« Reply #44 on: March 18, 2019, 05:54:48 PM »
Is she ever on during the weekends? I even have an alert for her, but haven't caught her on.

i've also been trying to catch her online but seems she hasnt been on for almost 2 weeks.

anything