Author Topic: Bitwine Julia Caliope  (Read 14876 times)

Offline Love2lovenj

Re: Bitwine Julia Caliope
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2019, 01:01:56 AM »
So great to hear she was accurate.  Hopefully her predictions come to fruition for me.  Will keep you all posted.  She describes where i would be seeing my poi in detail so i am curious to see if i takes place.

Offline Mon

« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2019, 01:02:45 AM »
😊 thank you! Hope everything works out for you too!

Awww 🥰 I’m sorry that didn’t work out for you. I won’t know about her predictions until springtime but she was super  accurate on picking up the present and past. Now that you mention it she told me things about my POI’s relationship with his father that confirmed my suspicions and he verified it not too long ago.

I had a reading with her in August 2018 and she said that I will meet a man in 7 weeks and described the man. Seven weeks came and passed and I forgot about the reading but in November, I met a guy and when i went back to the reading, she had described the guy to the T. His physique, his father being absent and him being a mama's boy everything. We dated a little and he dumped me lol but she was the only one and most accurate one besides Sofia Spirit who picked up his ethnicity, which was the first time ever for me. Julia also said she saw me traveling and she was right, I had already had a big vacation planned abd she also said she saw me make change around in my room which also happened. So, idk if that was a coincidence!

Also she saw us going on walks at night which we did all the time we dated, in all the nearby cities.

Yea. That's my POI and that's why I'm here looking at reviews. I hope what she said pans out for you, just the positive ones though hehe.

Offline Heidimary

« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2019, 02:02:40 AM »
She nailed contact predictions for me.
16 of Jan was when I last heard from my ex,she had said we may see each other but we didn’t. However she had said also said he’ll  disappear all of feb and it’ll be rough, but she had a date vision of March 5,2019.
This reading was late Dec. I haven’t read with her since but she did nail why was my ex the way he was with me... a problem had happened between him and I last feb that came from my behalf. The 5th of March is around the corner ...

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2019, 02:50:42 AM »
She nailed contact predictions for me.
16 of Jan was when I last heard from my ex,she had said we may see each other but we didn’t. However she had said also said he’ll  disappear all of feb and it’ll be rough, but she had a date vision of March 5,2019.
This reading was late Dec. I haven’t read with her since but she did nail why was my ex the way he was with me... a problem had happened between him and I last feb that came from my behalf. The 5th of March is around the corner ...

Hope her predictions unfold for you.  Please keep us posted.  She saw us physically getting together in March too.  We will see.

Offline Heidimary

« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2019, 02:58:04 AM »
the contact frame she gave me was the last day I heard from my ex, we had an intense argument and that was the last message I had received from him. he disappeared since, at the time I did think the reading was way off.. like way off, but now that I reread the transcript she had said feb was going to be really rough for me and that I wouldn't hear from him at all, I haven't... whatsoever...
but yes of course ill keep posted if he does come around by the 5th of march.

Offline Heidimary

« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2019, 03:03:27 AM »
she had said "14 of jan you will have some confirmations related to your relation with him"
this is why we had our argument,
" I feel you can stay separated for a period of time"
16 of Jan the second timeframe was last i heard from him after she had said to try to pass by that feb will be rough for me, but that March will be light for him and i.
" the next 14 days will be more difficult"- this reading was on dec 22, 2018 and i didnt hear from him until the days she gave me came to pass.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2019, 07:56:10 PM »
I'm sorry so are you saying you guys are now on talking terms?

Offline Heidimary

« Reply #22 on: March 02, 2019, 08:21:30 PM »
I meant to say I was in a toxic relationship; no we’re not in talking terms but I asked him to give me a last talk so we can end it in peaceful terms and we’ll head our separate ways after. She had a vision date of the 5th of March. Last I heard from him was in Jan.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #23 on: March 02, 2019, 08:26:39 PM »
So she sees you communicating by the 5th? If so i hope it happens even if its to just bring you closure.

Offline Heidimary

« Reply #24 on: March 02, 2019, 10:04:03 PM »
That’s what I believe she saw because last I heard from him was on Jan. That’s what I’ve been telling him that both of us need closure to move on because he told me once that it didn’t feel right on him to tear someone apart... we are in March 2, last I heard from him was around Jan on those dates she gave me.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #25 on: March 02, 2019, 10:16:16 PM »
I had a reading with her the other day and I was so confused. Like she wasn’t understanding and had a lot of questions. I tried telling her it was probably the language barrier because English isn’t her first language and she got really upset with me because I was confused at her wording and then when she started asking questions she wasn’t understanding a lot. I left in such confusion. And she’s a very slow typist.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2019, 10:18:26 PM by marciamia »

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #26 on: March 02, 2019, 10:18:37 PM »
Awww I'm so sorry there was a communication issue.  So you weren't able to get anything useful from the reading?

Offline naturegirl

« Reply #27 on: March 02, 2019, 11:16:23 PM »
I love Julia. She's been accurate for me and she is so sweet. I consider her legit.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #28 on: March 02, 2019, 11:18:50 PM »
She is a total sweetheart.  So is so kind and generous of her time. 

Offline Wishful Thinker

« Reply #29 on: March 05, 2019, 06:06:20 PM »
Julia is the truth!  It seems like everything she has said has either happened or currently happening.  She just knows.  I’m still in shock.  I will say that when she’s talking to you, it’s almost best to let her get her thoughts out.  After the reading, you’ll see and understand what she meant.  She’s a sweetheart and truly cares about her clients. I feel bad when she gives so much info without requesting payment until the end.  If you ever get a chance to read with her, do.  I’m only posting this after I saw things happen that she spoke of.