Author Topic: Bitwine Julia Caliope  (Read 14873 times)

Offline aloha

Bitwine Julia Caliope
« on: December 23, 2018, 06:23:15 AM »
Has anyone read with her? Is she accurate?

Offline Love2lovenj

Re: Bitwine Julia Caliope
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2018, 08:12:23 AM »
I have and she is very detailed but still waiting on predictions to pass.

Offline contraband

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2018, 01:50:16 PM »
I think she is good at picking up on situations. I read with her earlier this year and she was accurate in terms of how a situation would pan out. But when I asked her a general question about meeting someone new, she said I would meet XYZ this year but it's basically 2019 and haven't met anyone with that description.

Offline Ninacy

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2019, 06:28:39 PM »
I also had a similar experience when I read with her three years ago. She could pick up that my ex had someone else back then but her final prediction never came to pass.

Offline aloha

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2019, 10:05:43 PM »
So I have read with her a couple of times. She was correct on the contact prediction.  However, I was still skeptical and thought it was just a lucky guess. Now, I totally believe that she does indeed has some type of psychic abilities because she just got the second contact prediction correction and what the POI will ask me. She is rarely on, and it is so hard to catch her though.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2019, 11:44:14 PM »
I have read with her a few times but at the moment i wasn't speaking to my POI.  Her last reading was a little confusing but at the end she said she still saw a positive outcome.  You are right though she is rarely on.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2019, 11:48:38 PM »
Neither of her contact predictions happened for me. She was one of the last ones I tried on bitwine

Offline aloha

« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2019, 12:18:36 AM »
Yea she is very detailed in her reading, but at the same time confusing. That is why I didn't expect much from her readings so I was really surprised when her predictions happened.

Offline Mon

« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2019, 05:29:32 AM »
Her reading with me was very detailed and seemingly accurate, she picked up a lot without me telling her... I will see how her predictions go around the end of winter season into spring....

She went well over the time I paid for though and seemed she wouldn’t let me leave until she got everything out lol

Offline aloha

« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2019, 05:40:27 PM »
She is very generous with her time making me feel bad about not paying her enough lol. Does anyone know what time is she usually on or if she takes appointment?

Offline mayflower

« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2019, 06:50:58 PM »
Weekend you can find her in bitwine.  She is good at reading situation but my contact prediction did not happen on the date she told me it will.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2019, 03:06:32 PM »
Bumping up... any updates on predictions with her?

Offline happyk

« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2019, 10:50:32 PM »
I had a reading with her in August 2018 and she said that I will meet a man in 7 weeks and described the man. Seven weeks came and passed and I forgot about the reading but in November, I met a guy and when i went back to the reading, she had described the guy to the T. His physique, his father being absent and him being a mama's boy everything. We dated a little and he dumped me lol but she was the only one and most accurate one besides Sofia Spirit who picked up his ethnicity, which was the first time ever for me. Julia also said she saw me traveling and she was right, I had already had a big vacation planned abd she also said she saw me make change around in my room which also happened. So, idk if that was a coincidence!

Also she saw us going on walks at night which we did all the time we dated, in all the nearby cities.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2019, 10:59:06 PM by happyk »

Offline Mon

« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2019, 11:40:20 PM »
Awww 🥰 I’m sorry that didn’t work out for you. I won’t know about her predictions until springtime but she was super  accurate on picking up the present and past. Now that you mention it she told me things about my POI’s relationship with his father that confirmed my suspicions and he verified it not too long ago.

I had a reading with her in August 2018 and she said that I will meet a man in 7 weeks and described the man. Seven weeks came and passed and I forgot about the reading but in November, I met a guy and when i went back to the reading, she had described the guy to the T. His physique, his father being absent and him being a mama's boy everything. We dated a little and he dumped me lol but she was the only one and most accurate one besides Sofia Spirit who picked up his ethnicity, which was the first time ever for me. Julia also said she saw me traveling and she was right, I had already had a big vacation planned abd she also said she saw me make change around in my room which also happened. So, idk if that was a coincidence!

Also she saw us going on walks at night which we did all the time we dated, in all the nearby cities.

Offline happyk

« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2019, 12:10:12 AM »
Awww 🥰 I’m sorry that didn’t work out for you. I won’t know about her predictions until springtime but she was super  accurate on picking up the present and past. Now that you mention it she told me things about my POI’s relationship with his father that confirmed my suspicions and he verified it not too long ago.

Yea. That's my POI and that's why I'm here looking at reviews. I hope what she said pans out for you, just the positive ones though hehe.

anything