Author Topic: Barbie  (Read 4674 times)

Offline poorprincess

Barbie
« on: December 22, 2018, 12:27:12 AM »
Anyone have any experience with this reader? She was quick and pretty good with the cards.

Offline Freefinally

Re: Barbie
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2020, 10:07:21 PM »
Bumping to see if anyone else has any experience with her? Read with her today becuz I was bored and had some reward points to use lol.  What she says makes sense and lines up with everyone else I’ve read with but she picked up a detail so specific that I’m still speechless by it. There is literally no way that she could have known this. She seems very sure of herself and her timelines...one of the few that has asked me to report back at the timeline.

Offline Gregory2019

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2020, 08:27:12 PM »
I read with her back in June and had not spoken to my POI in about 7 weeks and she predicted contact and got it.. not to the day, she was a few days short ( by 5 days) but she was like the day may not hit exact but I promise you it will happen, and it did. She got POIs characteristics and personality to a T, as well! She is honest!

Offline Gregory2019

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2020, 01:36:59 AM »
@freefinally did she get your timeline right? Any updates?

Offline Freefinally

« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2020, 03:35:16 AM »
So her first timeline of July 1st happened. Her next timeline is end of August or beginning of sept. I should add that zitta got this one right too...she said end of June there would be noticeable good changes and there are.

Offline Gregory2019

« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2020, 05:17:15 PM »
Was that a contact prediction that she got?

Offline Gregory2019

« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2020, 05:25:54 PM »
And I can’t seem to get in Zittas que!!!  :o

Offline Freefinally

« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2020, 06:53:44 PM »
Not contact...he and I are in contact but they both said there would be a big shift for the better end of June/by July 1st. I should say tajah also picked this up and Kisha has been spot on for how things will progress since December. And I asked zitta if she was sure it was a shift with me and she explained exactly what she was getting...I was hugely skeptical...but things have completely changed for the better (and they weren’t really bad before).

Offline Steven213

« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2020, 08:00:04 AM »
Fairytale reader she didn't get the situation right but tried to keep mean the phone

Offline lepus

« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2020, 09:12:08 PM »
She didn't get the situation for me.  She said I would not get laid off and I would get promotion soon in May and June. But I was laid off the middle of June. Manager decided it at least 4 weeks before.  She did not pick up anything at all.