Author Topic: Old poster returns....  (Read 5317 times)

Offline loops

Old poster returns....
« on: December 21, 2018, 10:42:54 PM »
Hey everyone!

I used to be a frequent poster here under the screename "loops77". I eventually closed my account because readings were sucking the life out of me. I started calling because I broke up with my ex for several good reasons and wanted him back. Our relationship was complicated but I was hoping he would grow up. Many psychics on Keen saw someone new coming along for me I will refer to as Gemini male, because they all knew he would be this sign. Well, it happened and we did have a relationship. But we moved on from each other when we realized we were better off as friends. He's still very dear to me.

Now, a lot of the readers I called said that me and my ex-boyfriend would get back together, but never gave any great details. I would say Lady Persephone from Keen knew that certain things would happen and they did. She saw me getting pregnant and married very quickly with my ex and that I would be dating another person when this all would start to happen. Anyway, yes I gave birth this summer and we are planning a wedding now. I will say that a lot of things happened that these readers didnt see as well, like a lot of steps, indirect and direct, were involved. And it took some years for everything to fall into place. I also had a Holy Grail reader from years back before I even met my fiance and she foretold a lot of things that eventually happened. She even said I would be marrying him, but that it would not be easy for a long while. She knew his career, looks, personality and everything. She also saw some personal and professional milestones in my own life that turned out to be true. Of course, she's nowhere to be found and stopped offering readings shortly after I used her.

So yes, I did get back with the ex, eventually. But I would say that both of us had to grow up for it to happen, and it took years. Ive been reading some threads on here and seeing how unhappy everyone is with readings. I would suggest just giving them a break and moving on as you see fit.

I just wanted to share and see what was happening on the forum again. Sadly, it seems like much of the same as I experienced before.

josh34

Re: Old poster returns....
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2018, 10:48:59 PM »
Hey everyone!

I used to be a frequent poster here under the screename "loops77". I eventually closed my account because readings were sucking the life out of me. I started calling because I broke up with my ex for several good reasons and wanted him back. Our relationship was complicated but I was hoping he would grow up. Many psychics on Keen saw someone new coming along for me I will refer to as Gemini male, because they all knew he would be this sign. Well, it happened and we did have a relationship. But we moved on from each other when we realized we were better off as friends. He's still very dear to me.

Now, a lot of the readers I called said that me and my ex-boyfriend would get back together, but never gave any great details. I would say Lady Persephone from Keen knew that certain things would happen and they did. She saw me getting pregnant and married very quickly with my ex and that I would be dating another person when this all would start to happen. Anyway, yes I gave birth this summer and we are planning a wedding now. I will say that a lot of things happened that these readers didnt see as well, like a lot of steps, indirect and direct, were involved. And it took some years for everything to fall into place. I also had a Holy Grail reader from years back before I even met my fiance and she foretold a lot of things that eventually happened. She even said I would be marrying him, but that it would not be easy for a long while. She knew his career, looks, personality and everything. She also saw some personal and professional milestones in my own life that turned out to be true. Of course, she's nowhere to be found and stopped offering readings shortly after I used her.

So yes, I did get back with the ex, eventually. But I would say that both of us had to grow up for it to happen, and it took years. Ive been reading some threads on here and seeing how unhappy everyone is with readings. I would suggest just giving them a break and moving on as you see fit.

I just wanted to share and see what was happening on the forum again. Sadly, it seems like much of the same as I experienced before.

I dont know you but I want to say welcome back, and I hope you are doing well!:)

Offline icloud9

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2018, 10:54:25 PM »
Hey everyone!

This is so great! Thanks for sharing your story... and congratulations on the new motherhood!
I love lady P!! She def sees predestined outcomes :))))) this is a good example

ladya

« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2018, 10:58:52 PM »
welcome back and congrats!!! who was the holy grail reader? any others you suggest who were right with how things will unfold?

Offline loops

« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2018, 11:38:14 PM »
Thanks everyone. The "Holy Grail" was named Crystal Visions. She was on Kasamba like in the early 2000s. Never found her again. :(

ladya

« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2018, 11:49:23 PM »
Thanks everyone. The "Holy Grail" was named Crystal Visions. She was on Kasamba like in the early 2000s. Never found her again. :(

that happened to me before too. the good ones just disappear randomly.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2018, 12:04:44 AM »
There’s a crystal visions on purple ocean, and I thought she was great

josh34

« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2018, 12:15:26 AM »
There’s a crystal visions on purple ocean, and I thought she was great
If that's the same person, I don't want to say I'd be surprised, but rather that that's really cool especially on something such as Purple Ocean. That would be very cool.

Offline Sapphirewaters1

« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2018, 12:59:19 AM »
https://www.crystalvisionsct.com/About-Kimberly.html

Could this be her?  Her profile doesn't mention online readings through a site but there is a picture of here.

Offline loops

« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2018, 01:14:32 AM »
https://www.crystalvisionsct.com/About-Kimberly.html

Could this be her?  Her profile doesn't mention online readings through a site but there is a picture of here.

Nah, not her. Trust me, I've looked for years. Her real name was Crystal and she was from Texas. I think she passed away a long time ago.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2018, 03:06:13 AM »
This is hopeful :)

Offline whskers

« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2018, 04:41:44 AM »
This is amazing!!! So happy for you and thanks for sharing!

Offline doubleoh8

« Reply #12 on: December 22, 2018, 04:55:52 PM »
Hi Loops and thanks for coming back to share your story.

I think so many of us are stuck in a frustrating cycle of not knowing and wanting to know if any of this is real... it's good to hear longer term outcomes -- both positive and negative.

I have been checking back to see if you are going to share any more about your story. Your advice to stop getting readings is good and heard loud and clear, but if you are up for it, I for one would love to hear your experience on things like:
- did many readers see the big picture / longer term outcome, or did most only read the immediate future?
- did you find that energy mixing was a big issue?
- did you feel that you played a big role in your outcome -- e.g. by letting go, working on yourself?
- any insights on how to take readings, etc.

And of course if would be great to know which readers (aside from Lady P and Crystal) actually saw the distant future...

Thanks again for the update.

Offline loops

« Reply #13 on: December 22, 2018, 07:17:46 PM »

I think so many of us are stuck in a frustrating cycle of not knowing and wanting to know if any of this is real... it's good to hear longer term outcomes -- both positive and negative.

I have been checking back to see if you are going to share any more about your story. Your advice to stop getting readings is good and heard loud and clear, but if you are up for it, I for one would love to hear your experience on things like:
- did many readers see the big picture / longer term outcome, or did most only read the immediate future?
- did you feel that you played a big role in your outcome -- e.g. by letting go, working on yourself?

And of course if would be great to know which readers (aside from Lady P and Crystal) actually saw the distant future...

Well, I can't really give credit for any outcome reader besides the two I mentioned. Most saw details about the situation and would "predict" based on what they saw. There were big time gaps with the fiance at the time, there wasnt really any consistent communication. I did call about other things than my ex, but nothing was mixed-up or confusing. It was more that nothing happened as they said. So honestly, I can't really recommend anyone.

No, I don't feel I "made this happen". As years pass, we accumulate experiences and learn things, but I believe this was going to happen anyway. I don't believe in manifesting your future. I do believe you can do things like making the best of a bad time, like stopping readings etc. if they are getting you nowhere and making you feel bad. Looking back, I kinda regret getting readings. It just wasn't worth it.

Offline doubleoh8

« Reply #14 on: December 22, 2018, 09:42:01 PM »

Well, I can't really give credit for any outcome reader besides the two I mentioned. Most saw details about the situation and would "predict" based on what they saw. There were big time gaps with the fiance at the time, there wasnt really any consistent communication. I did call about other things than my ex, but nothing was mixed-up or confusing. It was more that nothing happened as they said. So honestly, I can't really recommend anyone.

No, I don't feel I "made this happen". As years pass, we accumulate experiences and learn things, but I believe this was going to happen anyway. I don't believe in manifesting your future. I do believe you can do things like making the best of a bad time, like stopping readings etc. if they are getting you nowhere and making you feel bad. Looking back, I kinda regret getting readings. It just wasn't worth it.

Thanks for this. Great advice and a good wake up call, for me anyway.

anything