Author Topic: Yona’s Cards that popped up?! What happend for you?? Experience x x x  (Read 1688 times)

Offline Winterwonderland

Hi everyone, I was wondering when you get a card from yona or any other legit psychic did you actually get an outcome from it and did it happen like the reader said? For example if with yona a seven of Wanda card for communication? Has anyone got that card come up? And did anything happen? State your experiences of cards that came up the predictions and what actually happend x x z

Offline Sooshi

Re: Yona’s Cards that popped up?! What happend for you?? Experience x x x
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2018, 07:01:52 AM »
Yona interpreted the 7 of wands as communication for you? ???  I know she has her own interpretation of the cards, but that's one that's usually associated with being on the defensive, so not the greatest card for communication.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2018, 06:11:18 PM »
It’s a tarot reader duty to make those interpretations themselves,, as cards have many meanings even based on the card next to them. 8ow is usually communication card, not 7.

josh34

« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2018, 12:03:03 AM »
Yona told me once that while the cards have meaning, and there's a general "guideline" to follow based upon the card's meanings, it's more so about intuition than the "actual meanings". The cards, how they're sat, as well as how they're grouped together, add, or even 'alter' the meaning of a single card, too. But she says the general meaning of the card is fine, but it's 99% about intuition. So maybe "to her", it means something different, in a sense?