Author Topic: Bitwine - Dino  (Read 9077 times)

Offline cake101

Bitwine - Dino
« on: December 21, 2018, 01:39:09 AM »
Hey, I haven't seen too much on Dino from bitwine and figured I'd ask if anyone has read with him and what their thoughts were? I remember reading that people thought he was fake but his reviews seem to be really good. I've read with him a few times and although I haven't hit a wow moment with him yet (but then again haven't really had that with too many psychics yet lol) I feel like he seems to know what he is talking about feelings wise. Thoughts?

Offline aquarian_81

Re: Bitwine - Dino
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2018, 02:22:01 AM »
Hey, I haven't seen too much on Dino from bitwine and figured I'd ask if anyone has read with him and what their thoughts were? I remember reading that people thought he was fake but his reviews seem to be really good. I've read with him a few times and although I haven't hit a wow moment with him yet (but then again haven't really had that with too many psychics yet lol) I feel like he seems to know what he is talking about feelings wise. Thoughts?

I’ve had two recent readings from him. First of all, he is a decent empath and was able to pick up the situation and emotions  regarding my POI fairly well. Both his contact predictions came to pass from both readings. He is not a huge fan giving timelines, and l also notice he doesn’t always give a lot of detail. I do find him abit money minded and not generous with his time on bitwine. During my last reading, he preferred if l asked him questions outside the free 3 minute chat session.
Worth trying but l would do a short reading with him to begin with to see if you connect with him.

Offline cake101

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2018, 02:28:04 AM »
Yeah that's the only negative he is very money conscious and when the clock ends if your not continuing it's pretty well bye lol. I would agree he's not super detailed but he does take the conversation without much prompting though. I've always been kinda satisfied with the detail I got. My contact predications previously with him never really unfolded but now that I'm in contact again with my POI maybe I can find out some more verifiable things with what he said. He seems really optimistic so we'll see. I feel like he's right with feelings and that though.

Offline aquarian_81

« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2018, 02:46:35 AM »
Yeah that's the only negative he is very money conscious and when the clock ends if your not continuing it's pretty well bye lol. I would agree he's not super detailed but he does take the conversation without much prompting though. I've always been kinda satisfied with the detail I got. My contact predications previously with him never really unfolded but now that I'm in contact again with my POI maybe I can find out some more verifiable things with what he said. He seems really optimistic so we'll see. I feel like he's right with feelings and that though.

I find he is good with current feelings/emotions and bases his predictions on that. But yes so money conscious! He definitely does not sugar coat or tell you what you want to hear. I’m not sure if l would read with him again as his rates are slightly high, and he has not blown me away.

josh34

« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2018, 02:55:40 AM »
He is fantastic as an empath. I had one timeline of his actually come to pass. But for the rest, hes just been terrible with timelines. He did predict something specific out of left field which did happen, which was ridiculously specific and random. But for the most part, I think hes a lot better for in-the-moment.

Offline giftsdiff

« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2019, 01:57:39 AM »
I'm pretty sure Dino also has a shop on Etsy:

https://www.etsy.com/shop/PsychicDino?section_id=24531382

I've never read with him on Bitwine, but I purchased a 2019 Predictions reading from him on Etsy in November. His timelines for incoming romance match DivineEmpath, but their predictions for the end of the year are polar opposite.  :-\

I'll update if any of his predictions manifest....

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2019, 07:23:58 AM »
Ahh! I will see if I can afford him. He looks pricey :( I still haven't read with Divine Path because I keep seeing mixed reviews about her here :/

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2019, 04:22:13 PM »
Ahh! I will see if I can afford him. He looks pricey :( I still haven't read with Divine Path because I keep seeing mixed reviews about her here :/

She's good but honest. I recommend.  Her site price is low enough to give a try.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2019, 04:23:31 PM »

I’ve had two recent readings from him. First of all, he is a decent empath and was able to pick up the situation and emotions  regarding my POI fairly well. Both his contact predictions came to pass from both readings. He is not a huge fan giving timelines, and l also notice he doesn’t always give a lot of detail. I do find him abit money minded and not generous with his time on bitwine. During my last reading, he preferred if l asked him questions outside the free 3 minute chat session.
Worth trying but l would do a short reading with him to begin with to see if you connect with him.

Same here. I have read with some readers on bitwine and never had it end so abruptly. At least courtesy line would be nice

Offline Missycj

« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2019, 12:37:19 AM »

So were the timelines just off? I see you said you are back in touch with ur poi

Offline fefe

« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2019, 04:13:03 PM »
Read with Dino today for the first time and he gave me some interesting timelines that I can say match up with other readers who I liked. So now we play the waiting game to see if it happens. He said my first point of contact should be within the next 3-4 weeks if not sooner so I’ll let you all know what happens if you would like me to. I feel he definitely connected in some way.

Offline hope36

« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2019, 04:23:36 PM »
I posted my feedback on this thread under Bitwine section - http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,4342.0.html

Offline JF9858

« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2020, 09:01:00 PM »
I read with him several times and nothing came true; absolutely nothing. I was really hopeful too. :-( One of my friends read with him and had the same experience.

pfizer

« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2020, 04:40:32 AM »
he was ok
i got few readings from him then stopped coz it's just not too impressive

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2023, 11:39:55 AM »
Any updates on his readings?  He's currently on Esty and his prices seem pretty affordable there.

anything