Author Topic: Everclear  (Read 4048 times)

Offline Sunshine75

Everclear
« on: December 20, 2019, 10:32:00 PM »
Curious, has anyone else tried Everclear? Long-time lurker here  ;D I've had a couple good readings from readers there who I have seen on other sites, but am skeptical to try ones I don't know  :o
« Last Edit: December 20, 2019, 10:35:56 PM by Sunshine75 »

Offline sequoia

Re: Everclear
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2019, 04:05:57 AM »
Curious, has anyone else tried Everclear? Long-time lurker here  ;D I've had a couple good readings from readers there who I have seen on other sites, but am skeptical to try ones I don't know  :o

Yes, I did. Hardly any readers on there but I recognize a few from Keen, Bitwine and Psychic Source. I tried Rhiannon, Miss Fancy and Alexandra K. It was a few weeks back, so too early to say much on predictions, they were all good on current situations. I read with Alexandra on Psychic Source a few years back, she was really good then, and she got past and present solidly this time but you never know, they all have good n bad days. The readers are cheaper than on their other sites plus I found a promotion on the Fbook page. It all looks pretty new, so I'm not ready to recommend yet.
Are you ok to give details of your good readings Sunshine, or pm me if that works better. Did you get readings from any of the ones I did?

Offline Ellie1983

• Nothing happens without a reason
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2020, 10:56:51 PM »
I have noticed that , are part of same Keen management , and they have price much cheaper so I don't really understand if they have the same advisors or not ,  and I can't decide yet if try them or not , I have been very careful lately with new advisors  ::) I have spent a fortune around ...
any other feedback on them ?

Offline Xaida1404

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2021, 12:55:25 AM »
A month late I know... I had a reading with Stephanie Dyke I didn't have to say much and she really picked up on my situation and what's going on with my POI. She álso confirmed something that I was thinking without me even saying anything. She said she doesn't rely too much on timelines but she sees something happening in the next few weeks. If it pans out I'll update... if you don't hear from me again save your money lol.

Offline HazelYella

« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2023, 09:14:04 PM »
Q Dawn flip flops in her guidance and predictions. Very inconsistent.