Author Topic: My Experience with Fiverr Psychics and Card Readers  (Read 1977 times)

Offline Frideswide

My Experience with Fiverr Psychics and Card Readers
« on: February 13, 2023, 08:09:27 PM »
I have used Fiverr on and off for 2 years. Here is a list of readers and psychics I used

I went on a binge during the Pandemic. I was seeing a guy who I later found out was lying to me about being married and was actually still down the block from me when he lied and said he was deported. Prior to me finding this out, he told me he was stuck overseas so I had a lot of anxiety about ever seeing him again. A lot of the predictions regarding this relationship were positive outcome.

Chandra Singh: she predicted current events accurately but nothing she predicted came to pass and even mentioned a possible vehicle problem which never happened. I would not recommend.

Psychics: they said I would get married in 06/2022 and that didn't happen. I would not recommend

Healingbeats: nice lady but nothing that happened came to pass. She said the above POI would be great for me. I would not recommend based on the predictions.

Italianstar: he is no longer active. He was earily accurate when it came to past and current events but nothing he predicted for the future happened.

Genuineguidance: She picked up that he may be lying about another woman but also saw that he was overseas (which was not true). I think she is decent. I read the same divination system and have gotten better since, so looking back, the cards she chose were accurate, it was her interpretation was 50/50. I think she is too pricey but I think does decent readings. I also get a vibe that she is overly negative about future relationships in general.

Afroditerouth: she did accurately pick up that POI at the time had another woman in his life who he does not have a sex life with. She could not determine their relationship. I later found out that this POI is married and he claimed he does not love his wife romantically and he does not have a sex life. She further predicted an ex would be back in my life, which did happen a year later. Her future prediction I can't tell is accurate or not. She said she sees love and passion all around me. It was a bit vague. The relationship with my POI ended as soon as I found out POI was married. An Ex did return but I am not interested in him like I used to be and I did move on to a different passionate relationship. I would recommend her.

Zsandra: predicted a positive outcome with the married guy, which did not happen. I would not recommend.

Lunamadalina: I think she was good at picking up intentions and current energies but nothing she predicted actually happened. I would recommend her for finding out how a POI feels. I have had other readings with her and truly believe she is a gifted empath and remote reader but take her predictions with a grain of salt, in that regard, she knows as much as the querent does.

The8thhenry, I did not like the reading at the time but he was actually accurate in detecting this man was playing with me and was a waste of my time and that he would cause legal issues or be in trouble with the law. This same POI filed a false police report against me and tried to sue me when the police figured out he was lying. I also found other shady things about this POI this reader alluded to. I would recommend him.

priestessjai: she was accurate. She said this guy had secrets about his family and that the relationship is rocky. It wasn't at the time but I think she is one who sees things and thinks it is happening currently. I would recommend her.

Mirjanadelo: she predicted this guy is a cheater and he would take something from me (he did after I had to retain a lawyer with all the trouble he was causing), her timeline was accurate
She said it would occur around the 6 month mark. She also had seen me moving on happily and him not so much. I have not contacted this person but I know his wife did leave him. I would recommend.

Dolunayaduran: she does coffee cup readings. She was vague and said I had issues with my ovaries. I did check and my ovaries were fine. I was having a bad crampy period during the time of the reading so maybe she picked up on that. Everything else was like reading something from Revelations. I guess it could be accurate if you understood her language and symbolisms. I would use her for fun general predictions if you are drunk and bored.

Dreamsgnrtarot: her reading looking back was surprisingly accurate. The cards were telling me to break up with POI. I would recommend.

Lunalove: she is an ethnic Romany girl in Hungary who does traditional fortune telling via Skype, but so I do believe she is a legit and skilled generational reader. She is affordable and also pretty accurate. She predicted that a 3rd party would break up the relationship or there was cheating involved and the POI is no good, she predicted I would meet a lawyer soon after whom I would marry and have kids with. The other predictions are pending but I did meet a lawyer right after this, we broke up a few months ago, can't say if she was wrong or not as she was giving me a life reading but things in the immediate future and within the 2 year period since have come to pass. I will maybe provide an update in the future. I would highly recommend

To be continued.....

« Last Edit: February 13, 2023, 08:25:34 PM by Frideswide »

Offline Army

Re: My Experience with Fiverr Psychics and Card Readers
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2023, 09:31:56 AM »

Thank you so much for this.. with Afroditerouth what kind of reading did you purchase? And have you tried her spells and wish reading?

I have used Fiverr on and off for 2 years. Here is a list of readers and psychics I used

I went on a binge during the Pandemic. I was seeing a guy who I later found out was lying to me about being married and was actually still down the block from me when he lied and said he was deported. Prior to me finding this out, he told me he was stuck overseas so I had a lot of anxiety about ever seeing him again. A lot of the predictions regarding this relationship were positive outcome.

Chandra Singh: she predicted current events accurately but nothing she predicted came to pass and even mentioned a possible vehicle problem which never happened. I would not recommend.

Psychics: they said I would get married in 06/2022 and that didn't happen. I would not recommend

Healingbeats: nice lady but nothing that happened came to pass. She said the above POI would be great for me. I would not recommend based on the predictions.

Italianstar: he is no longer active. He was earily accurate when it came to past and current events but nothing he predicted for the future happened.

Genuineguidance: She picked up that he may be lying about another woman but also saw that he was overseas (which was not true). I think she is decent. I read the same divination system and have gotten better since, so looking back, the cards she chose were accurate, it was her interpretation was 50/50. I think she is too pricey but I think does decent readings. I also get a vibe that she is overly negative about future relationships in general.

Afroditerouth: she did accurately pick up that POI at the time had another woman in his life who he does not have a sex life with. She could not determine their relationship. I later found out that this POI is married and he claimed he does not love his wife romantically and he does not have a sex life. She further predicted an ex would be back in my life, which did happen a year later. Her future prediction I can't tell is accurate or not. She said she sees love and passion all around me. It was a bit vague. The relationship with my POI ended as soon as I found out POI was married. An Ex did return but I am not interested in him like I used to be and I did move on to a different passionate relationship. I would recommend her.

Zsandra: predicted a positive outcome with the married guy, which did not happen. I would not recommend.

Lunamadalina: I think she was good at picking up intentions and current energies but nothing she predicted actually happened. I would recommend her for finding out how a POI feels. I have had other readings with her and truly believe she is a gifted empath and remote reader but take her predictions with a grain of salt, in that regard, she knows as much as the querent does.

The8thhenry, I did not like the reading at the time but he was actually accurate in detecting this man was playing with me and was a waste of my time and that he would cause legal issues or be in trouble with the law. This same POI filed a false police report against me and tried to sue me when the police figured out he was lying. I also found other shady things about this POI this reader alluded to. I would recommend him.

priestessjai: she was accurate. She said this guy had secrets about his family and that the relationship is rocky. It wasn't at the time but I think she is one who sees things and thinks it is happening currently. I would recommend her.

Mirjanadelo: she predicted this guy is a cheater and he would take something from me (he did after I had to retain a lawyer with all the trouble he was causing), her timeline was accurate
She said it would occur around the 6 month mark. She also had seen me moving on happily and him not so much. I have not contacted this person but I know his wife did leave him. I would recommend.

Dolunayaduran: she does coffee cup readings. She was vague and said I had issues with my ovaries. I did check and my ovaries were fine. I was having a bad crampy period during the time of the reading so maybe she picked up on that. Everything else was like reading something from Revelations. I guess it could be accurate if you understood her language and symbolisms. I would use her for fun general predictions if you are drunk and bored.

Dreamsgnrtarot: her reading looking back was surprisingly accurate. The cards were telling me to break up with POI. I would recommend.

Lunalove: she is an ethnic Romany girl in Hungary who does traditional fortune telling via Skype, but so I do believe she is a legit and skilled generational reader. She is affordable and also pretty accurate. She predicted that a 3rd party would break up the relationship or there was cheating involved and the POI is no good, she predicted I would meet a lawyer soon after whom I would marry and have kids with. The other predictions are pending but I did meet a lawyer right after this, we broke up a few months ago, can't say if she was wrong or not as she was giving me a life reading but things in the immediate future and within the 2 year period since have come to pass. I will maybe provide an update in the future. I would highly recommend

To be continued.....

Offline KevinBBU

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2023, 01:16:33 PM »
Nothing panned out from Fiverr Psychics

Offline Frideswide

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2023, 04:11:33 AM »
I don't remember, it was her general love reading where she reads your lovers mind. I have not bought a spell but I have bought spells from others in the past and I have never had any successful outcome. I personally stick to prayer and meditation.

Offline Army

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2023, 09:44:45 AM »
Thanks Frideswide.. I ordered a general love reading from her as well.. it was interesting what she had to say and the travel resonated too..

And as for kevinBBU.. nothing on purpleindigo is true..we already been through the scams here.. fiverr there r some hits

I don't remember, it was her general love reading where she reads your lovers mind. I have not bought a spell but I have bought spells from others in the past and I have never had any successful outcome. I personally stick to prayer and meditation.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2023, 12:06:54 AM »
Took the plunge since I had a Fiverr credit and read with Mirjanadelo, and it was a disaster. She literally, verbatim, spat out a sentence I said to her as if she were adding to the reading. Nothing in this exchange made me believe she was psychic because she basically gave the meanings of the cards. I responded that I was disappointed in the fact she took my sentence and gave it back to me. She never responded. I requested that she cancel the order and she canceled it and still never said anything. So I'm back at the beginning with another credit.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2023, 12:08:40 AM by HornetKick »

Offline regrets

« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2023, 05:28:20 AM »
I tried Mranjelo too  and got meaning of the cards and was told I'd meet soulmate in 5 months.  I don't believe it and luckily I didn't pay much. They are just random guesses and designed to give a bit of hope.

Offline takeashower

« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2023, 01:12:20 PM »
Cna you give the link for this reader "Dreamsgnrtarot: her reading looking back was surprisingly accurate. The cards were telling me to break up with POI. I would recommend."

Offline Lowson

« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2023, 10:28:02 AM »
anyone tried RarityGoddess4?

Offline Angiegrace18

« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2023, 07:40:40 PM »
Her profile is not coming up at all