Author Topic: Narnia!  (Read 9103 times)

Offline simsim

Narnia!
« on: December 19, 2018, 04:45:37 PM »
i contacted her because apparently she is one of the best about getting in someone's head.

she told me some weird stuff about my POI, again i cant confirm it but doesnt seem unfamiliar.

whats your experience with her? 

Offline poorprincess

Re: Narnia!
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2018, 07:06:31 PM »
Basically, she was right on about the turmoil in my guy and understood that it was coming from work without me telling her a thing. I am impressed, but still leery. Her first prediction is for Dec. 28th. I asked if he would remember my bday. She said yes. I will update then!

Offline poorprincess

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2018, 03:43:12 AM »
Basically, she was right on about the turmoil in my guy and understood that it was coming from work without me telling her a thing. I am impressed, but still leery. Her first prediction is for Dec. 28th. I asked if he would remember my bday. She said yes. I will update then!

haha... i asked the same question, my bday is on dec 27. she said he will reach out.

he did last year and each year i sent him a gift... so he better lol.

ommmmmg! too funny! capricorn soul sisters? lol. fingers crossed for you, my friend! Happy Early Birthday <3

Offline poorprincess

« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2018, 10:59:11 PM »
@simsim Happy Birthday!!!

Also, did he reach out?

Offline poorprincess

« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2018, 03:32:23 AM »
@simsim Happy Birthday!!!

Also, did he reach out?

thank you! same goes to you... sadly he didnt yet :(

almost everyone in my life did but him lol.

he didnt even like my IG post or saw any of the stories. he usually creeps them.

but to be honest im not sad or anything. for me its closure, if i dont hear from him im keeping his ass in 2018 lol, i already have plenty and better options.

Boom get it girl!! You are awesome and you deserve only the best! Glad you had a special day! I will update if her prediction on my guy texting tomorrow comes through! XoXo

Offline Mario

« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2019, 09:21:12 PM »
spoke to her 4 times.

nothing came to pass which leads me to think she was wrong about everything els

Offline Annb

« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2019, 11:18:34 PM »
I have some mixed feeling about her.  The first time I talked to her was several years ago.  I asked her about D.  She told me he likes me, and she saw us having a future together.  I then asked her about whether I would meet other people or he is the one. She told me I will meet another one older than I am and a younger one.  She told me within a year.  Her timeline was very wrong.  But I did end up meeting an older one a few years later and a younger one the year after that. Not too happy meeting these 2 men, but I learned a lot from my experiences with them. 

Just know that she may get the feeling and the reunion right, but the commitment part may be off.  She told me about a re-union with the younger guy.  Well, we did meet each other for lunch but he ended up not ready for a relationship, and wants to be friend with me instead. 

Offline hope36

« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2019, 12:06:12 AM »
Any updates on this reader? I thought she was $5.75 but her rate went up recently, looks like

Offline Mario

« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2019, 11:31:41 PM »
nothing ever came to pass.... what a waste of money after 1 year

Offline hope36

« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2019, 09:59:19 PM »
Any updates on this reader? I thought she was $5.75 but her rate went up recently, looks like

Hey, her rates definitely did go up! I've read with her a few times, and she was pretty consistent for the most part. She is known for getting into your POI's head, and she really did that for me, with a lot of details as well to confirm that she was definitely connecting to me and my POI. She has made specific predictions that did come to pass with my situation which I thought was awesome because that generally doesn't happen to me. Also the first couple readings I had were a few months apart, and her predictions stayed consistent and did not get pushed out, which I always appreciate. I'm slowing down on getting readings, but the last reading I had with her I asked a question about reaching out to my POI, and she said she got a good feeling about it. I reached out and he responded and we had a brief exchange, but it wasn't as positive as I thought it would be. But overall, I really liked her and I would definitely read with her again

Good to hear she worked for you!!

Offline hope36

« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2019, 10:24:37 PM »
I read with her when she was $5.75. She did seem like a great empath, but I couldn't validate what she said as poi and I are out of touch.
She said he will reach out in summer, july is a big change for poi and he'll reach out after that. Lets see! Not holding my breath though

Offline hope36

« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2019, 10:29:32 PM »
I read with her when she was $5.75. She did seem like a great empath, but I couldn't validate what she said as poi and I are out of touch.
She said he will reach out in summer, july is a big change for poi and he'll reach out after that. Lets see! Not holding my breath though

I'm hoping for the best for you!! I wound up reaching out to my POI, and he basically validated what she had told me. So I hope that helps give you confidence that she was probably connecting to your POI even tho you can't validate it at the moment. I hope her prediction pans out for you!

Thank you :)

Offline miss_t

« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2019, 06:15:40 PM »
Read with her once, she’s very sweet and I think she really do have some empathic ability.

I wasn’t too impressed with what she said about my poi’s feelings just because  I can’t validate it, but it was ok. She was in line with other readers on PS. Or do you guys think they share chat transcripts? What she said is almost word by word the same as Eliza and Blaire. Is she good with 3rd party? She’s the first person to say he is dating somebody else but no romantic connection. After her, Blaire did say he is flirting with somebody else but nothing serious. Then Eliza picked up on one other woman but said it’s also not romantic, that they were having some conversation from time to time but it’s platonic. Readers from other platform didn’t pick up on a 3rd party though.

I also asked about what my dad’s  feeling right now, I was actually mind blown.
It was so on point. She knew exactly what he was feeling and I know in my heart she’s right. She didn’t know why he was feeling that way but I did. I just told her I know why but I didn’t elaborate.

Offline miss_t

« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2019, 08:09:21 PM »
I read with Narnia, Blaire, and Eliza in like the same week! lol I got paranoid when she mentioned about him dating someone else that’s why I called Eliza and Blaire just to see if they would pick up the same thing. But I think a month after that, I used a different platform and would only get a reading once or twice a month. Now, I feel like having less reading, and spaced out, I am getting more accurate readings, as in mos short termt predictions from different readers  came to pass within the timeframe. No mention of 3rd parties so far. So yeah, maybe you’re right. if there really was a 3rd party before, maybe it was only at that time.

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2019, 02:01:14 PM »
Is Narnia good on contact predictions? I went to her and it was nothing great but it was super short also said there wasn’t another girl. But I would try her again. So good on contact or 3rd parties?