Author Topic: Clairvoyant Candybarr  (Read 7649 times)

Offline sawthelight

Clairvoyant Candybarr
« on: December 19, 2018, 03:41:04 PM »
I had to share this because I thought it was hysterical.

I recently had an old POI come back in the picture and I used to read with Candybarr about this guy, and she swore up and down we would end up together...it didn't happen, but being that he made contact I wanted to see what she would say if I read with her.

So I tried her yesterday..I don't think she remembered me (it has been a long while since I read with her)..and she basically said you have no future with this guy...and you have another life partner coming along that will be similar to him.

I had to laugh, I said "wait you told me many, many times I would end up with him when I read with you previously", and she had nothing to say.

What a fake.  Not that I think I will end up with him anyway, but wtf was she seeing in all those previous readings if she sees the opposite now?

Glad I only wasted less than $10 on that crap. 

Offline journalmuse

Re: Clairvoyant Candybarr
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2018, 03:44:30 PM »
I read with her once and she was awful, and kinda rude too when I called her on whatever it was (I don't even remember now). I ended the call early because it was such garbage.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2018, 03:46:48 PM »
I read with her once and she was awful, and kinda rude too when I called her on whatever it was (I don't even remember now). I ended the call early because it was such garbage.

UGH I know!  I thought she was honest (according to some of her FB) when I read with her a while back, but she's a total fake.

Warning to others, don't waste your money LOL.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2018, 06:36:38 PM »
I agree with you 200% haha

UGH I know!  I thought she was honest (according to some of her FB) when I read with her a while back, but she's a total fake.

Warning to others, don't waste your money LOL.

josh34

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2018, 07:16:51 PM »
She was negative and terrible for me.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2018, 07:20:46 PM »

yea you can't take anything she says seriously total fraud. 

josh34

« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2018, 07:48:43 PM »

I completely agree!

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2018, 07:52:00 PM »
Found this online:

https://www.gofundme.com/candybarr

She has a disability so I feel bad, but still not right to scam people out of their money when you aren't psychic worth a damn!

Offline Chelle9054

« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2018, 11:27:39 PM »

I have to weigh in here because she was bad. I left her a 3 star review on Bitwine last year and said I was waiting for predictions. She emails me telling me I shouldn’t leave bad reviews and how dare I? I’m like wth, I GET to express my opinion on your service. It was polite review and that was the odd part. She was aggressive.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2018, 04:25:28 PM »
yea she's awful..a total cold reader.  Shame on her.

josh34

« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2018, 07:53:10 PM »
Found this online:

She has a disability so I feel bad, but still not right to scam people out of their money when you aren't psychic worth a damn!

Is it bad to say that any sort of sympathy I'd had for her for having an unfortunate disability has gone out the window, since shes scamming people? I dont care if you're handicapped, not, straight, gay, trans, black, white, asian, an amputee, religious, not religious, tc., etc., if you're a scammer, you're kind of a horrible bastard.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2018, 08:02:27 PM »
Found this online:

Is it bad to say that any sort of sympathy I'd had for her for having an unfortunate disability has gone out the window, since shes scamming people? I dont care if you're handicapped, not, straight, gay, trans, black, white, asian, an amputee, religious, not religious, tc., etc., if you're a scammer, you're kind of a horrible bastard.

No I agree with you, totally.  I'm usually good at picking out the scammers/cold readers, but she had me fooled.  she would always be generous with her time too so I thought she was a good person, but since her predictions never passed, I should have known she was FOS. 

Offline frozenfox

« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2020, 05:32:45 AM »
So SEVERAL of Candybarr's predictions just passed tonight. I'm in shock. I legitimately did not believe they would happen but they did.

She saw all this in the mid/late September timeframe. She was BANG ON!!
« Last Edit: September 22, 2020, 01:52:15 AM by frozenfox »

Offline Sincity2

« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2020, 11:18:03 AM »
Any updates on this reader?

Offline meowmee

« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2022, 02:38:34 AM »
100% FRAUD