Author Topic: Crystal  (Read 3865 times)

Offline simsim

Crystal
« on: December 19, 2018, 07:29:54 AM »
has anyone spoke to her? i just did for the first time and she told me something no one els did....

that my POI went back to his ex and its ending then he will come back to me... of course there is no way to prove this...

whats your experience with her?

Offline sparky

Re: Crystal
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2018, 01:26:41 PM »
I talked to her not long ago and really I didn't feel like it was the greatest reading.  It wasn't bad but it wasn't great either.  She gave me good info but in a way it kind of felt like a counseling session and not very much insight.  I know I won't be calling her again.  Another thing right away at the beginning of the call she thought we have talked before.  I told her we didn't because I have only been getting readings since early Oct and I know in my call history she isn't there.  She wouldn't really let it go and it kind of became a waste of a couple minutes.

Offline Mario

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2019, 09:31:56 PM »
has anyone spoke to her recently? i enjoyed my reading with her last night and thought she was good but hardly anyone talks about her

Offline nancy

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2019, 09:41:20 PM »
has anyone spoke to her recently? i enjoyed my reading with her last night and thought she was good but hardly anyone talks about her

Very nice lady. Picking up on the present Crystal is great, but her prediction never panned out. Crystal is more of counselor than a psychic.

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2019, 11:40:37 PM »
No one ever talks about her because her predictions don't pan out.   She described my POI so I thought she knew, it has been over two years since I read with her and nothing.

Offline Chelle9054

« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2019, 12:59:06 AM »

Very nice lady. Picking up on the present Crystal is great, but her prediction never panned out. Crystal is more of counselor than a psychic.
Hi. 100% correct. She’s too expensive to dispense advice vs. actual predictions. She is nice though. But not a lot of bang for your buck.

Offline nancy

« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2019, 02:26:23 AM »

Hi. 100% correct. She’s too expensive to dispense advice vs. actual predictions. She is nice though. But not a lot of bang for your buck.

Crystal is not worth it for $8.75 per minutes. I would never read with her again even for $2 per-minutes

Offline Mario

« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2019, 04:10:16 AM »

I agree she picked up on things about the now that no one els did,,,,,

Who can I talk to that has predictions come true??? Bridgette saysnmy wife will be back in life when I move on to someone els.... but when I ask for more details she doesn’t tell me but the fact I need to pick...

Vincent was wrong all together for me,..

Who are the gifted when it comes to predictions?

Offline Chelle9054

« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2019, 10:57:31 AM »

I agree she picked up on things about the now that no one els did,,,,,

Who can I talk to that has predictions come true??? Bridgette saysnmy wife will be back in life when I move on to someone els.... but when I ask for more details she doesn’t tell me but the fact I need to pick...

Vincent was wrong all together for me,..

Who are the gifted when it comes to predictions?
Try Leila...she’s new but seemed pretty accurate. She’s fast and good on chat too

Offline Deedee

« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2019, 07:57:41 AM »
I read with crystal twice. The first time she seemed to pick up a lot of info about POI, and I asked her a question about what I can do to give him a confidence boost that I like him. She said to say something about how lucky I am that he’s in my life (me and POI are really close friends so it was something I was comfortable with doing). I took her advice and went ahead with the conversation. I called Crystal to check in and see how he felt about what I said and she replied that it scared him and made him uncomfortable. I hung up after that and won’t be calling her again.

Offline Mario

« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2019, 06:00:49 PM »
I read with crystal twice. The first time she seemed to pick up a lot of info about POI, and I asked her a question about what I can do to give him a confidence boost that I like him. She said to say something about how lucky I am that he’s in my life (me and POI are really close friends so it was something I was comfortable with doing). I took her advice and went ahead with the conversation. I called Crystal to check in and see how he felt about what I said and she replied that it scared him and made him uncomfortable. I hung up after that and won’t be calling her again.

i laughed so hard reading this!! im so sorry to hear that but it sure made me laugh out loud lol.

now we know why she doesnt have long lines lol