Author Topic: Kisha's negatives ever wrong?  (Read 8614 times)

Offline psychic girls

Re: Kisha's negatives ever wrong?
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2018, 10:38:07 PM »
Kisha's negatives out always came to pass with me but her positives outcome never come to pass so I don't know if she really work on me or not.

Offline dascallie

« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2018, 11:12:17 PM »
I'm sorry, I get a very vague non-commital vibe from Kisha.

I was excited to read with her--I took 3 pages of detailed notes first time I read with her a year ago---but it was so rambling and longwinded, leading to absolutely nowhere, NOTHING remotely resonating, one way or the other--that it bored me to tears every time I tried to extract value from it by carefully re-reading it.

It was true rambling blather (as if she was filling up time in an obligatory way since I'd already purchased the time---25 minutes I will never get back, by the way).

And--nothing she said, at least the tiny threads I tried to weave out it----ever came to pass. I'm talking negative or positive.

Plus, the one big happening--POI DID contact me after 8 months--she never mentioned a GLIMMER OF. And this was a pivotal occurrence.

She saw nothing of this nature.

Nevertheless....fast forward to last month-- because some here swear by her and I feel they are certainly sincere in their feelings, I tried her again.

Oh my gawd.

The same long-winded rabble filling time with barely connected fragments----using tons of words to say nothing---by now I view her, in my experience, (not saying it's everyone elses')----is that she is a well practiced time-waster to cover for a very, very thin connection, if any-- that she picks up. For me, a complete waste of time and money.

Obviously, the nicest thing I can say is--Kisha and my 'frequencies' do not intersect.

Happy for those of you she provides value to.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2018, 11:44:01 PM »
I'm sorry, I get a very vague non-commital vibe from Kisha.

I was excited to read with her--I took 3 pages of detailed notes first time I read with her a year ago---but it was so rambling and longwinded, leading to absolutely nowhere, NOTHING remotely resonating, one way or the other--that it bored me to tears every time I tried to extract value from it by carefully re-reading it.

It was true rambling blather (as if she was filling up time in an obligatory way since I'd already purchased the time---25 minutes I will never get back, by the way).

And--nothing she said, at least the tiny threads I tried to weave out it----ever came to pass. I'm talking negative or positive.

Plus, the one big happening--POI DID contact me after 8 months--she never mentioned a GLIMMER OF. And this was a pivotal occurrence.

She saw nothing of this nature.

Nevertheless....fast forward to last month-- because some here swear by her and I feel they are certainly sincere in their feelings, I tried her again.

Oh my gawd.

The same long-winded rabble filling time with barely connected fragments----using tons of words to say nothing---by now I view her, in my experience, (not saying it's everyone elses')----is that she is a well practiced time-waster to cover for a very, very thin connection, if any-- that she picks up. For me, a complete waste of time and money.

Obviously, the nicest thing I can say is--Kisha and my 'frequencies' do not intersect.

Happy for those of you she provides value to.

I had this experience also the first time I read with her (which was on the phone). I thought the second time I would try an email reading hoping it would focus her, but unfortunately she misunderstood my question and the reading was useless. I just decided to try again with an email reading which should be back in a few days, if it's not significantly improved I doubt I'll read with her again.

Offline britbrat

« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2018, 11:58:29 PM »
She didn't give me a great outlook on my current poi and we have been together almost a year. We were together for a few months before I asked her about him. So far her prediction has not happen. She was also correct about my ex husband and my poi before him, but my ex husband and I did work things out briefly before splitting for good. We all have our own experience with each reader and Kisha along with Yona and possibly one or two others will let you know if they can't read for you. She has never added fluff in any of my reading's to waste time or anyone I know who has called her. The most accurate time frame predictions are from her general read. The experience dascallie describes with Kisha is similar to my experience with Yona. I tried her 3 different times in the span of 5 or 6 years and nothing ever resonated or happen. I was so disappointed, but I have no need to try her again. I give them 2 maybe 3 tries before I cancel them.

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2018, 12:35:10 AM »
Bump

Offline Itsmylife

« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2018, 06:06:10 AM »
Hi all!
I am happyyyyy to say that Kisha s negative prediction was NOT TRUE and SHE was WRonggggg yay. 6-8 months back she did a career reading and clearly told me that I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO GET THE PART TIME JOB WITH MY OLD BOSS. I will get blah blah blah etc but not that job. Then she described a scenario that rather this scenario will happen. I have already started working that part time job with my old employer that I LOVED to get. It’s part time , extremely flexible and good money and I can be with my toddler and this job is like 6-8 min drive. KISHA IS WRONG KISHA IS WRONG YAYYYYY. Kishas been 50-60 percent correct but here I will mention only that her NEGATIVE CRAPPY PREDICTION DID NOT COME TO PASS.

Offline THEDUDE

« Reply #21 on: November 21, 2019, 03:48:04 AM »
So, ummmmm anyone else?! haha

Offline SarahM

« Reply #22 on: November 21, 2019, 04:40:11 AM »
Yeah lol anyone?! My reading with her was all negative as well

Yaz88

« Reply #23 on: November 21, 2019, 05:06:54 AM »
As far as I can tell, Kisha’s predictions are snapshots in time.  Things can and do change.  Energy is fluid.  Her predictions, just like snapshots, are accurate in the time and space they are taken or to which they apply.  Her accuracy for me is pretty close to 100%.  So, me saying this is in no way stating that Kisha is inaccurate.  A good example is that she’s brought up the same person in two of my readings, but each snapshot was of a different period in time.  During one reading in late June, her snapshot was this coming spring and my relationship with this person was developing further and progressing.  Then in the October reading, there was another snapshot that was to take place closer in time, specifically in the colder months and it was of me turning my back on this person.  This has recently happened.  To further clarify, during the June phone reading I asked her specifically about this person and she said that as far as she could see, he was not the same  person I would progress with in the spring.  Well, it is the same person. I’ve never had Kisha give me the past as a future prediction, so in June she wasn’t talking about the past spring, that snapshot is for the upcoming spring.  So it seemed to be a negative reading when it came to him, but perhaps only in that specific time period plus 8-9 months.  Same with me turning my back on him.  I am right now and I fully intend to continue doing so, but things happen and feelings change. 

Think of it this way, one of her predictions was that I’d have to assist a man when it came to him sticking to a health regimen because he didn’t want people to worry about him.  I wouldn’t be in a caretaker position per se, but I would provide information to this man that he’d need for his health.  Well hell, I’m not in the healthcare field so I certainly do not have any sophisticated knowledge.  So who can this be???  I believe it is actually my mom.  She needs surgery to maintain her mobility and I do know a bunch of doctors and home healthcare agencies where I live and she will most likely stay with me for her surgery and recovery.  Why Kisha thought it was a man?  Probably bc my dad who is dead is the one who communicated to her guide. 

This is a long ass post, but the above example clearly shows that Kisha’s prediction is correct, but it’s a snapshot in time.  It doesn’t address what happens leading up to the surgery or what happens six months after the surgery.  My mom will most likely recover and it won’t be an ongoing situation.  So Kisha can see only a certain distance out. 

Taking a bunch of readings from various readers as a whole, I can kind of fill in some of the blank spaces on the canvas of my life, but there will always be surprises, twists, turns, and towers that no psychic will be able to tell me are coming.  It’s great to get a heads up, and I think my trusted few provide that to me.  But somethings are not meant to be known, and that is part of the beauty of this life.  Allow your heart and soul to be amazed.

Offline samantha87

« Reply #24 on: November 21, 2019, 05:18:09 AM »
I've read with Kisha once via phone and I was underwhelmed.  She told me flat-out she didn't she a huge event happening.  She even told me that she saw two years ahead, and it wasn't going to happen.  Well, it did happen...six months after the reading.

Offline SarahM

« Reply #25 on: November 21, 2019, 05:45:21 AM »
Glad she works for you Yaz!! I wish I could say the same since she works for so many on this board but my experience was similar to Samantha's. I'm all for negative readings if they're accurate but my reading with her was vague and she didn't really say anything that made me think she's connected... Whereas I've had some less popular readers blow my mind with details. Maybe I'd have better luck with her email readings.

Offline britbrat

« Reply #26 on: November 21, 2019, 05:54:38 AM »
As far as I can tell, Kisha’s predictions are snapshots in time.  Things can and do change.  Energy is fluid.  Her predictions, just like snapshots, are accurate in the time and space they are taken or to which they apply.  Her accuracy for me is pretty close to 100%.  So, me saying this is in no way stating that Kisha is inaccurate.  A good example is that she’s brought up the same person in two of my readings, but each snapshot was of a different period in time.  During one reading in late June, her snapshot was this coming spring and my relationship with this person was developing further and progressing.  Then in the October reading, there was another snapshot that was to take place closer in time, specifically in the colder months and it was of me turning my back on this person.  This has recently happened.  To further clarify, during the June phone reading I asked her specifically about this person and she said that as far as she could see, he was not the same  person I would progress with in the spring.  Well, it is the same person. I’ve never had Kisha give me the past as a future prediction, so in June she wasn’t talking about the past spring, that snapshot is for the upcoming spring.  So it seemed to be a negative reading when it came to him, but perhaps only in that specific time period plus 8-9 months.  Same with me turning my back on him.  I am right now and I fully intend to continue doing so, but things happen and feelings change. 

Think of it this way, one of her predictions was that I’d have to assist a man when it came to him sticking to a health regimen because he didn’t want people to worry about him.  I wouldn’t be in a caretaker position per se, but I would provide information to this man that he’d need for his health.  Well hell, I’m not in the healthcare field so I certainly do not have any sophisticated knowledge.  So who can this be???  I believe it is actually my mom.  She needs surgery to maintain her mobility and I do know a bunch of doctors and home healthcare agencies where I live and she will most likely stay with me for her surgery and recovery.  Why Kisha thought it was a man?  Probably bc my dad who is dead is the one who communicated to her guide. 

This is a long ass post, but the above example clearly shows that Kisha’s prediction is correct, but it’s a snapshot in time.  It doesn’t address what happens leading up to the surgery or what happens six months after the surgery.  My mom will most likely recover and it won’t be an ongoing situation.  So Kisha can see only a certain distance out. 

Taking a bunch of readings from various readers as a whole, I can kind of fill in some of the blank spaces on the canvas of my life, but there will always be surprises, twists, turns, and towers that no psychic will be able to tell me are coming.  It’s great to get a heads up, and I think my trusted few provide that to me.  But somethings are not meant to be known, and that is part of the beauty of this life.  Allow your heart and soul to be amazed.

I agree with this Yaz. My last poi and I were together for over a year and she was one of the 3 that predicted we would end. Some predictions she gave in my general readings were actually about him and made sense as to the reason we would eventually breakup. She has been spot on with my negative predictions and about 80% with other stuff.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #27 on: November 21, 2019, 07:01:35 AM »
Mine was a mixed bag but ultimately I would consider negative and literally not one thing she said would happen happened. She had a great read on the situation and lots of details where I thought she got the situation correct. But she said my POI and I would have a conversation in a 6 that I would understand everything more and he would explain things and I would feel closure etc and then I would have the decision of whether or not I wanted him in my life as a friend. She said she couldn’t see any romantic reconciliation at that point but I would have to decide if I wanted him as a friend or not.

Nope. This reading was last November and I never heard from him to date. This was an email reading by the way supposedly more accurate. Never heard from him ever at all and he is with someone else which she didn’t pick up on in the reading at all.

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #28 on: November 21, 2019, 09:00:50 PM »
For me she was kind of all over the place. I think I purchased 15 minutes like 3 or 4 months ago. She was negative but wasted some time talking in circles. And saying things like "he feels this but that at the same time" or "you'll be like this but all so that at the same time"
It was literally like he's thinking about you but not at the same time????
Waste of time. But I'm glad she works so well for some of you.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #29 on: November 21, 2019, 11:25:09 PM »
I dont know if I wrote this or not before but yes she negatived on a few guys and one asked me to marry him and one is my current boyfriend. Her exact words were he wont be back again. LOL.

anything