Author Topic: 3rd party reading  (Read 1601 times)

Offline wishes215

3rd party reading
« on: December 17, 2018, 05:59:56 PM »
Have u ever asked a reader what they saw between a 3rd party and ur ex/poi? Do they always tell you things like “they are miserable together, he is going to leave her, etc?” I have not once heard something positive about their relationship so I’m wondering if it’s just a stock line.

Offline sawthelight

Re: 3rd party reading
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2018, 06:02:42 PM »
I think it's pretty common for readers to tell people that...I don't recall hearing many stories of readers saying they are so happy together etc. 

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2018, 06:03:17 PM »
Yes, years ago I read with someone about a third party interference. I was assured they were unhappy and he was going to leave. That was 14 years ago. They are now living together.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2018, 06:06:18 PM »
I feel (and this is just my opinion of course) that if there is any kind of third party involved..whether it be a married guy, or an ex that is now with someone new, you should just walk away.

It's just asking for heartbreak.

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2018, 12:25:01 AM »
If you asked about a third party they will always said that person is very controlling and won't last. Next thing you known they are marry. There are time when they are no third party psychics will make thing up too.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2018, 09:29:16 AM »
Ah! So it is pretty common to hear that:)) what about u calling as the 3rd party and asking abt ur relationship with ur Poi??? Lol will that suddenly turn into a positive read then? I know there are some
Authentic readers here who are good at reading the current, shouldn’t they be able to read what’s truly going on. No ones really asking for predictions. Just saying.

Offline Kat23

« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2018, 02:58:07 PM »
I feel (and this is just my opinion of course) that if there is any kind of third party involved..whether it be a married guy, or an ex that is now with someone new, you should just walk away.

Agree...any psychic tells you he will leave their wife, partner etc are giving you fairy tales for you to call them...

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2018, 03:05:20 PM »

Agree...any psychic tells you he will leave their wife, partner etc are giving you fairy tales for you to call them...

yep.  and why would you want someone that would do this anyway..I don't fault people for falling for someone who is "taken" but what you do with those emotions is up to you and I just feel it's kind of crazy to expect things to go smoothly with someone who was in another relationship when they met you.  Wouldn't you always be wondering if they would do the same to you? 

Offline wishes215

« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2018, 02:44:48 AM »
Ya that could possibly be true but the reason why I asked the question was because I really wanted to
Know what you all typically hear from readers. I was wondering if someone can accurately sense what’s really going on.

FYI: One of my friends had asked me to ask about herself and her husband, to basically just test the validity of the psychics. So I already know what’s going on with them but I wanted to ask u all if u hear anything different:) also, the psychics were absolutely correct in her case but now that I hear that they say this to everyone, maybe it was just a good guess:))

anything