Author Topic: Any Predictions that came true from Purple Garden /Purple Ocean?  (Read 113884 times)

Offline boostrose

Re: Any Predictions that came true from Purple Garden /Purple Ocean?
« Reply #30 on: March 21, 2019, 05:22:26 AM »
Raven Star is my fav on PG. Her predictions are always coming true for me. I have tried a lot of psychics on PO and PG and a lot just tell me generic things{have you guys noticed that too??}   Raven doesn't do that

Offline mayflower

« Reply #31 on: March 29, 2019, 06:01:39 PM »
Has anyone had any luck with Scarlet Star on purple ocean?
She is really good on picking up thing she should not know but i guess she avoid doing timeframe which might be difficult for psychic.

Offline THEDUDE

« Reply #32 on: April 05, 2019, 06:44:08 PM »
Hey guys, so I have about $120 that I accidentally added to my account on Purple Garden.  I've been reading the threads but im having a hard time narrowing it down who to talk to.

Who would you strongly recommend I try?

Thanks!!

Offline happyk

« Reply #33 on: April 05, 2019, 07:12:00 PM »
Hey guys, so I have about $120 that I accidentally added to my account on Purple Garden.  I've been reading the threads but im having a hard time narrowing it down who to talk to.

Who would you strongly recommend I try?

Thanks!!

I'd say yourspiritualdestiny. She's very realistic and delivers bad news too. She's been right about my previous relationship.

Offline Clearviews

« Reply #34 on: April 09, 2019, 02:08:18 PM »
I like Tattoed psychic too. Any prediction of mine is a little while ifff but I do believe he has a gift!

Offline Clearviews

« Reply #35 on: April 10, 2019, 03:41:52 PM »
Yes he has stayed pretty consistent. And I like that he says it as he sees it. He has quite a few negative reviews but I just think a lot of those are where people don't get his style of delivery. I really like him- hes defo one of my favourites!
My time frames are and have been a little time to wait which can be frustrating, so it's really hard to gage on how accurate anyone is in my case.

Offline Marlenesko

« Reply #36 on: May 24, 2019, 03:58:21 PM »
I have had readings with truelovetarot multiple occasions. And if it was not for her I would have broke up with my boyfriend and she asked me to be patience and I am glad that she did that because things worked out exactly what she has said and we have Been engaged now for last six months and going strong and she has also helped me in making right choices so even there were the times I doubted myself she empowered me and she has helped in my difficult time making sure that I am not manifesting negativity. She is certainly not god and there were the times when her timelines happened sooner and then they happened sometime later too but I would say her approach in the reading has always been very professional and she doesn’t waste your time and always goes above and beyond in replying the comment questions and also if my reading got disconnected In middle she always made sure that she replies me. I have been using her for almost year and half whatever she has said has come true

Offline Marlenesko

« Reply #37 on: May 24, 2019, 04:09:09 PM »
I have had reading with Lynn and earth angel as well few times ans they have connected with my situation and their prediction did happen and as they have also given me the positive reading

Offline Lyssa

« Reply #38 on: June 25, 2019, 10:35:36 PM »
I went on a binge on this site when my ex broke up with me two years ago. Literally these people provide the most general readings and they were all wrong. Fairytales. They are all scammers. I had multiple readings from a lot of the people you all are talking about and trust me these people are FAKES. Go and get a reading with a real psychic, many are extensively discussed on this forum. Yona, Kisha, Cookie, Leanne...
« Last Edit: June 25, 2019, 10:38:37 PM by Lyssa »

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #39 on: June 25, 2019, 10:51:31 PM »
I went on a binge on this site when my ex broke up with me two years ago. Literally these people provide the most general readings and they were all wrong. Fairytales. They are all scammers. I had multiple readings from a lot of the people you all are talking about and trust me these people are FAKES. Go and get a reading with a real psychic, many are extensively discussed on this forum. Yona, Kisha, Cookie, Leanne...

Sorry , I’m just clarifying - are you calling Yona , kisha, cookie and Leanne scammers ? Or they’re the real ones ,?

Offline Lyssa

« Reply #40 on: July 04, 2019, 03:34:13 AM »

Sorry , I’m just clarifying - are you calling Yona , kisha, cookie and Leanne scammers ? Or they’re the real ones ,?

They are the real ones!

Offline renuka22

« Reply #41 on: September 10, 2019, 01:19:59 AM »
has anyone read with psychic carrie?

beachgal214

« Reply #42 on: September 26, 2019, 04:48:25 PM »
I have read with Ivy Roahn - waiting to see if what she says pans out.

Offline THEDUDE

« Reply #43 on: October 01, 2019, 12:24:28 AM »
Any updates on YourSpiritualDestiny?

She accurate?

Offline shippunk182

« Reply #44 on: October 16, 2019, 12:48:38 PM »
Didn’t see this thread until now. Sorry.

Hannah’s perditions

Psychic medium Mel
Brandy

Purple garden - violet is my fav but she’s never on