Author Topic: Any Predictions that came true from Purple Garden /Purple Ocean?  (Read 113913 times)

Offline massine

Re: Any Predictions that came true from Purple Garden /Purple Ocean?
« Reply #135 on: June 16, 2020, 03:01:42 AM »
I'm absolutely not doubting you guys, and I guess she cannot see if there's a third party directly but that's what she said about my POI and I'd rather keep the parts about me private, but she picked up on a guy coming in and out of my life just as quickly.

She also said something along the same lines as ST and used very similar wording. The only responses I gave to her were "ok"

Oh I’m not trying to get any form
Of proof I just wanted to share why I felt how I did on her.  It’s totally fine if she worked for you that’s great!  No judgement here dear

I'm being too cautious, I've had some.... Angry, weird conversations and near arguments on this site and I've only had an account for about three weeks so please don't think I'm trying to say you're argumentative or anything, you're definitely one of the nicer posters I've come across! Have a wonderful night! 😂

Offline Kaliangel27

« Reply #136 on: June 16, 2020, 03:16:48 AM »
I'm absolutely not doubting you guys, and I guess she cannot see if there's a third party directly but that's what she said about my POI and I'd rather keep the parts about me private, but she picked up on a guy coming in and out of my life just as quickly.

She also said something along the same lines as ST and used very similar wording. The only responses I gave to her were "ok"

Of proof I just wanted to share why I felt how I did on her.  It’s totally fine if she worked for you that’s great!  No judgement here dear

I'm being too cautious, I've had some.... Angry, weird conversations and near arguments on this site and I've only had an account for about three weeks so please don't think I'm trying to say you're argumentative or anything, you're definitely one of the nicer posters I've come across! Have a wonderful night! 😂

I totally get it! 

I am just here to help those and to be helped haha I think we are all on the same side here looking for accuracy <3

Offline serenejoy

• walk by faith, not by sight
« Reply #137 on: June 16, 2020, 07:01:01 PM »

I totally get it! 

I am just here to help those and to be helped haha I think we are all on the same side here looking for accuracy <3

I'm always happy to hear that a reader worked for someone. I read with Jewels back in 2017 about my poi at the time. She was sooooooooo confident in her response with this guy leaving his wife and us coming together and having a life together- that we will have a future together, that I didn't even need to take her word for it. That I would see it.  ::) ABSOLUTELY NOTHING CAME TRUE.

Offline devangk3

« Reply #138 on: June 16, 2020, 07:22:41 PM »
Her confidence in reading makes anyone trust her..she used to be top accuracy not anymore

She is only good in explaining current situation not for outcomes i feel...but when i read her positive comments she has so many of predictions coming true...so confusing

Offline massine

« Reply #139 on: June 17, 2020, 04:45:03 PM »
The thing is Psychic Jewel asked for full names, i dont like psychic asked for full names and dob, they can google it im afraid
She asked you for full names???? That's so weird!! She didn't do that for me! Also all my social media is tightly locked up and my friend has helped me google my name and DOB and nothings come up! I'm very cautious of who sees my online activity

Offline maggie214

« Reply #140 on: June 22, 2020, 11:52:43 PM »
I only have one on there I have liked.  I was not impressed at all with Psychic Lynn (SO general) or Scarlet Star (just 100% wrong on facts I totally already knew about a friend -said she really isn't upset at all with me and girl has told like 2 mutual friends she is mad about something that is completely dumb).

Earth Angel was suddenly on more so I read with her.  She is expensive and was also so general.  I like when card readers tell me the cards they pulled (I know the cards well).  It was all positive and one question I asked is pretty far fetched.  She was nice - I just didn't feel like "wow, what a connection."  Do not want to start blowing money so I just need to stop and wait - I rarely call psychics normally.  And if one more person blames Mercury Retrograde though for why communications and news are slow - just kind of over that excuse.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2020, 09:13:23 PM by maggie214 »

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #141 on: June 23, 2020, 12:17:59 AM »
Who do you really like on PO? I’ve cut back on there a lot but just curious who your  “the one” is!!! :)

Offline massine

« Reply #142 on: June 29, 2020, 05:12:41 PM »
I've filtered through these threads and found three recommended readers who gave me a timeline for mid July - start of August, which would back up what some other PO readers have said... Won't give recommendations until things pass or the timeline passes in case they don't work out and people get mad at my recommendations!

Offline AwakenRN

« Reply #143 on: July 04, 2020, 02:00:18 AM »
Ok so somethings are coming to light that one of my favorites and really there are only 2-3 on PO/PG that I trust and only one for long term that is happening. My reading was in May but Mystic Bell told me things would start shifting June/July. I believe they are happening now.. will update but this lady was not wrong about anything last year when I read with her. She is hardly ever on though..

Offline maggie214

« Reply #144 on: July 07, 2020, 08:36:09 PM »
I like Tarot by Hipa but still waiting on things to pass the next few months.  Career and friendship related - not romantic.

Offline AwakenRN

« Reply #145 on: July 08, 2020, 01:49:24 AM »
Anyone else read with Intuitive Rays? I’ve done a few readings with her and really liked her and some short term predictions have occurred. I don’t know though I’m still on the fence.. some readings I was like she nailed it! Then there have been a few where I’m like... ehh I’m not so sure..

Offline Dreamescape23 - P

« Reply #146 on: July 08, 2020, 03:10:30 AM »
I read with her twice and sadly wrong on everything.  It’s sucks too cause I liked her!

Offline Steven213

« Reply #147 on: July 12, 2020, 02:24:00 PM »
Francesca Rosa said that I will not meet my ex again, apparently she is correct

Offline devangk3

« Reply #148 on: July 13, 2020, 06:57:10 AM »
She was wrong for me..fairytales and sugarcoat

Offline Steven213

« Reply #149 on: July 13, 2020, 07:47:34 AM »
None of PO and PG psychics prediction came true for me