Author Topic: Any Predictions that came true from Purple Garden /Purple Ocean?  (Read 122425 times)

Offline Kaliangel27

Re: Any Predictions that came true from Purple Garden /Purple Ocean?
« Reply #105 on: May 23, 2020, 05:09:22 PM »
She used to have a site but it is down now so I emailed her and no response yet

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline texmex

« Reply #106 on: May 24, 2020, 06:48:10 PM »
IP had been really strong at picking up past and present. Her short-term predictions have been spot on as well. She called reason for no contact and predicted when would happen in love matter. Called out a career issue and was correct as well. Longer term prediction remains to be seen.

BTW her, Tatoo Psychic and Anthony Soulmates have worked great for me. They’ve called past and present really well and the first two have nailed predictions. I like Anthony because I have asked him questions about stuff I have definite answer to already and he has nailed them for me. I just assume with him if he is spot on w test questions that he is at the very least doing his best w questions I dint have answers to yet. Your mileage may vary w any of these folks but I want to give credit where it is due to the three readers. I don’t doubt their sincerity at all.

Offline texmex

« Reply #107 on: May 24, 2020, 06:57:04 PM »
Reply - anyone know where I can find Anthony outside of PO? He hasn’t been on since we read in March and he was ill then. Would like to read and also want to know he is ok.

Offline Mirosee

« Reply #108 on: May 24, 2020, 06:59:00 PM »
He is on his own web mypsy.chat

Reply - anyone know where I can find Anthony outside of PO? He hasn’t been on since we read in March and he was ill then. Would like to read and also want to know he is ok.

Offline Sincity2

« Reply #109 on: May 24, 2020, 08:23:33 PM »
I actually liked tattoo psychic too...

Offline texmex

« Reply #110 on: May 24, 2020, 09:52:12 PM »
TY Miro!

Offline maggs30

« Reply #111 on: June 06, 2020, 02:06:51 AM »
Oh, I forgot about PG lol!

Psychic Jewels - He isn't emotionally capable of giving me what I want yet, but has feelings. Told me I have an uphill journey ahead before we get to this point. Warned he will be shut off and won't open up (absolutely sounds like him). Said he's acting like he's happy but he really isn't, and that he'll come forward with the truth. Also said he will be back when he can offer stability and will follow his gut instinct to come back and work it out. Said he won't be able to get the same emotional connection with anyone else as me.

Scarlet Star - said he will be back but cannot connect ATM because he is working on his emotional fear that won't let him commit. Also said he wants to be more stable before he comes back. He will work on his fears and anxieties, told me not to contact him as he will contact me when he is ready.

He would bring up marriage yet at the end of our relationship told me he wasn't ready and was scared of it

If I had a dollar for every reader that said he can't give me what I want or deserve yet and will commit when he's in a better place I would have been a millionaire off my ex

Offline massine

« Reply #112 on: June 06, 2020, 02:29:35 PM »
Yeah I get that it can be a typical line. I know he had worried in the past about this so we'll see, he also said we could get back together in the future (which was a stupid thing for him to say and arrogant that he thinks I'll wait) Most of those readings were in April and I haven't had many since, after Yona I'm done. Honestly I'm happy to be on my own ATM and I'm casually dating just to dip my toe in the waters so I'm not relying on these thankfully :)

Offline Dreamescape23 - P

« Reply #113 on: June 06, 2020, 10:45:19 PM »
Yeah I get that it can be a typical line. I know he had worried in the past about this so we'll see, he also said we could get back together in the future (which was a stupid thing for him to say and arrogant that he thinks I'll wait) Most of those readings were in April and I haven't had many since, after Yona I'm done. Honestly I'm happy to be on my own ATM and I'm casually dating just to dip my toe in the waters so I'm not relying on these thankfully :)

Psychic Jewels is a cold reader.  Notice how she can’t see “ third parties” or give timing. Only outcomes.  How easy for her huh?  Bye Felicia. 

Offline massine

« Reply #114 on: June 07, 2020, 02:49:56 AM »
Oh she saw a third party. Said my ex is enjoying the attention hes getting from women and this one in particular however it won't go well because she isn't passionate and he's getting bored of her. The only reason I even chose her was because of this sight.

I'll live and learn who works and who doesn't but thank you for your input, genuinely appreciated. Have you had any experience with her? (I'm assuming you have!)  :D

Offline Dreamescape23 - P

« Reply #115 on: June 07, 2020, 05:09:45 AM »
I talked to her once and thought she was a cold reader so I never called her again.  Notice how many reviews she has but not high accuracy. 

Offline wishes215

« Reply #116 on: June 07, 2020, 07:26:33 AM »
I read with psychic jewels and she was very accurate about how this particular POI had many 3rd parties and she was absolutely right. she gave me more details and was right about all that, not generic at all.

Offline massine

« Reply #117 on: June 07, 2020, 05:41:18 PM »
Thank you for the feedback wishes! She didn't seem like a fairytale reader to me because she did say it would be an uphill struggle.
I'm happy to sit and watch it all unfold tbh, I'm content in my life right now :)

Offline devangk3

« Reply #118 on: June 07, 2020, 07:37:07 PM »
I read with her multiple times..very consistent and no fairytales...

Doesn't give false hopes like i feel not knowing timeframe is better than waiting and not happening

I wonder how Intuitive Perspective is with timeframes?

Offline massine

« Reply #119 on: June 07, 2020, 07:39:39 PM »
Hey thanks for sharing!
I don't want details as it's a personal thing for you lovely, but do you find she has been accurate? :)

anything