Author Topic: Any Predictions that came true from Purple Garden /Purple Ocean?  (Read 113872 times)

Offline Sincity2

Re: Any Predictions that came true from Purple Garden /Purple Ocean?
« Reply #60 on: December 26, 2019, 10:39:38 PM »
He was positive with my situation a year ago and nothing has happened.

Offline THEDUDE

« Reply #61 on: December 26, 2019, 11:18:25 PM »
He was trash for me.   " It could go two ways, either you get back together...or you don't"  Thanks tips. 

Offline ishaprakash

« Reply #62 on: December 27, 2019, 12:26:10 AM »
Where can i find Leanne?

Offline Ash1234567

« Reply #63 on: December 27, 2019, 04:34:30 AM »
Stuff to do with my ex, I didn’t connect with Lynn and Erika’s timeframes didn’t come to pass and I can’t tell if her cards were/are accurate!
« Last Edit: December 27, 2019, 04:38:51 AM by Ash1234567 »

Offline texmex

« Reply #64 on: December 28, 2019, 04:39:10 AM »
Tattoo has been spot on for me.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #65 on: December 28, 2019, 07:25:44 AM »
Tattoo has been spot on for me.

What is his area of expertise?

Offline KT2019

« Reply #66 on: December 29, 2019, 04:25:11 AM »
I have $45 on Purple Garden who should I contact?

Psychics that I contacted:

- Psychic Jewels
- Truth Intuitions
- PsychicGoddessEricka
- Psychic Lynn
- Abigail Wainwright
- Sarangelica
- Truelovetarot
- TarotByNatasha
- Thedreamteacher
- EarthAngels
- Niki Medium
- Healing Heart
- Psychic Willow
- 1111Giovanni1111 (could not connect)
- Intuitive-Perspective

Out of all of them, EarthAngel gives me a negative outcome for reconciliation. PsychicGoddessEricka said my ex is not ready at least for the six months timeframe. TheDreamTeacher said he’ll come and go but he is not the one for me.

Only Intuitive-Perspective read that there is a new girl but predicted that he’d return. Psychic Jewels said that he is dating to pass time.

I don’t know what to think of the readings. Who should I trust most?

Thanks,
K

Offline Sincity2

« Reply #67 on: December 29, 2019, 02:56:05 PM »
I liked psychic Melanie recently, she was good but predictions pending.

Offline nam789

« Reply #68 on: December 31, 2019, 08:13:43 PM »
Update: POI has deleted me from all social media and blocked me (or their other half has) so highly unlikely any of those I wrote about will come to pass.

Recently caved in and got some more readings on my POI at Purple Ocean.

Psychic Jewels - Said that it is inevitable that me and my POI will be together and we have a blatently obvious connection and it will happen. Unable to predict dates.

Truelovetarot - Said POI is all over the place and communication will happen within 4days - 4weeks (it was 4 days!). Said would be a few months of them sorting things out and come Feb-April we should be close and they will come forward.

PsychicGoddessErika - Said POI does see me as relationship material but when I had the reading it was not the right time (August) but they do feel something and are soul searching. This reading would go up until February-ish.

1111Giovanni1111 - Said POI is holding back and surpressing their feelings and they will make contact on the 3rd week of December and the earliest we would be together is mid-January.

Hopefully all 4 are correct and my POI comes forward at the beginning of next year but it's most likely false hope as we have gotten closer and they have pulled back and haven't made contact with me or replied to my earlier messages in days :(

Offline KT2019

« Reply #69 on: January 01, 2020, 07:09:01 PM »
Wow. Did something happen for him to block you like that? Mine stopped followed me on IG a few days too. I didn’t even text him or nag or do anything before that to cause him to react this way.

A lot of psychics even Kisha, Micah, Psychic Jewels, Psychic Lynn, TrueLoveTarot and many more predicted that we will be together. So kinda not know what will happen too. I’ve been wondering how their predictions will come true.. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Update: POI has deleted me from all social media and blocked me (or their other half has) so highly unlikely any of those I wrote about will come to pass.

Psychic Jewels - Said that it is inevitable that me and my POI will be together and we have a blatently obvious connection and it will happen. Unable to predict dates.

Truelovetarot - Said POI is all over the place and communication will happen within 4days - 4weeks (it was 4 days!). Said would be a few months of them sorting things out and come Feb-April we should be close and they will come forward.

PsychicGoddessErika - Said POI does see me as relationship material but when I had the reading it was not the right time (August) but they do feel something and are soul searching. This reading would go up until February-ish.

1111Giovanni1111 - Said POI is holding back and surpressing their feelings and they will make contact on the 3rd week of December and the earliest we would be together is mid-January.

Hopefully all 4 are correct and my POI comes forward at the beginning of next year but it's most likely false hope as we have gotten closer and they have pulled back and haven't made contact with me or replied to my earlier messages in days :(

Offline texmex

« Reply #70 on: January 03, 2020, 06:26:07 PM »
Wishes215 -

I don't know. I just know he has given me things that I did't know that I have validated by talking to the people that would know. I am still waiting on main prediction.

Biggest correct insights so far:

POI not with anyone (verfied on 12/31)
Contact from POI coming (happened on 12/27)
POI not cutting me off from her kids (verified 12/28 w POI)
Male energy picked up was not love interest but an ailing family member (verified 12.27)

Just going on actual insights I have verified directly. Hope this helps. H ehas mentioned cards and he makes predictions, so I'm guessing intuitive reader?

Offline nam789

« Reply #71 on: January 03, 2020, 06:34:20 PM »
Wow. Did something happen for him to block you like that? Mine stopped followed me on IG a few days too. I didn’t even text him or nag or do anything before that to cause him to react this way.

A lot of psychics even Kisha, Micah, Psychic Jewels, Psychic Lynn, TrueLoveTarot and many more predicted that we will be together. So kinda not know what will happen too. I’ve been wondering how their predictions will come true.. 🤷🏻‍♀️

We spoke since. Apparently it was their on/off other half that did it and they had an argument about it. They are still together and moving forward with their life so doubtful I will receive any contact or ever see each other again so don't see how predictions will pass now. Need a miracle!

Offline KT2019

« Reply #72 on: January 08, 2020, 11:30:57 AM »
Wow. Funny how we share similar stories. I think my ex’s new gf also asked him to disconnect with me since he told me several times before that he wants to stay in touch! I hope things work out for you!

We spoke since. Apparently it was their on/off other half that did it and they had an argument about it. They are still together and moving forward with their life so doubtful I will receive any contact or ever see each other again so don't see how predictions will pass now. Need a miracle!

Offline shippunk182

« Reply #73 on: February 19, 2020, 02:25:21 PM »
For PO, I prefer the 1 hr or 24 hour video readings . I like to go back and watch them again. Norell or Jessie are hardly online and if they are I’ve found they don’t do the video readings and they only do high per minute readings I wish I could try them but can’t ever get them when they’re not offline or “busy”

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #74 on: March 09, 2020, 09:53:16 AM »
Has anyone any updates from reading with Lynn?

anything