Author Topic: Any Predictions that came true from Purple Garden /Purple Ocean?  (Read 16033 times)

Offline beachgal214

Re: Any Predictions that came true from Purple Garden /Purple Ocean?
« Reply #45 on: September 26, 2019, 04:48:25 PM »
I have read with Ivy Roahn - waiting to see if what she says pans out.

Offline THEDUDE

« Reply #46 on: October 01, 2019, 12:24:28 AM »
Any updates on YourSpiritualDestiny?

She accurate?

Offline shippunk182

« Reply #47 on: October 16, 2019, 12:48:38 PM »
Didn’t see this thread until now. Sorry.

Hannah’s perditions

Psychic medium Mel
Brandy

Purple garden - violet is my fav but she’s never on

Offline Angel22

« Reply #48 on: November 15, 2019, 02:05:35 PM »
Has anyone read with sarangelica recently? I am wondering if she tells everyone their poi went through a job loss or move? I read somewhere here in one post she mentioned the same, also what she told me was similar..

Offline lavendermoonchild

« Reply #49 on: November 18, 2019, 11:26:40 PM »
LA Spiritual has been right for me every time I’ve read with her. The only other reader I’ve read with (out of a loooooot on PG) who was right about a situation was Gemini Moon. Goddess Erika was half right, she saw me being with someone and involving the number seven... then seven days after that reading I became involved with someone. Currently waiting to see if a prediction from TruthIntuitions but I didn’t ask for a time frame. Seems kind of unlikely that it will pan out as she said though because the poi in question and I have since cut contact since then

Offline user5942

« Reply #50 on: November 21, 2019, 10:31:29 AM »
Has anyone had success with predictions from Earth Angel?

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #51 on: November 21, 2019, 11:27:35 AM »
Yes , loads.

Offline THEDUDE

« Reply #52 on: November 21, 2019, 06:44:04 PM »
When is she normally on?  I can never catch her..

Offline user5942

« Reply #53 on: November 21, 2019, 08:47:50 PM »
I read with her on a Sunday morning at 5am!

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #54 on: November 21, 2019, 09:54:57 PM »
When is she normally on?  I can never catch her..

Is this her?

https://www.purpleocean.co/en/psychics/1677-👼🏻earthangel👼🏻

Check out 👼🏻EarthAngel👼🏻, an amazing psychic advisor I found on Purple Garden:

Offline user5942

« Reply #55 on: November 21, 2019, 11:16:12 PM »
That’s her!

She only does chat I think, no recorded video readings. Very sweet person

Offline deepocean

« Reply #56 on: December 02, 2019, 05:09:21 AM »
Hi guys!!! I am new here. I wanted to know if anyone has read with intuitive perspective, Abigail Wainwright, and butterfly intuitions. I am planning on getting readings from them but not sure if they are legit.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2019, 05:11:56 AM by deepocean »

Offline texmex

« Reply #57 on: December 04, 2019, 04:59:09 PM »
Update -

Add kudos to Tattooed Psychic on PO. Read POI and correctly told me there is heavy male energy around her but that it is not romantic and stems from a feeling of obligation and involves illness.
This is indeed her dad who has very little time left. Tattooed had picked him up a month or so ago but at the time couldn’t tell if it was romantic. Said he almost always is clear when there is romance but that this was a rare time it felt 50/50 if romantic. Said it was a big change for better for POI because she was very happy and upbeat in comparison to other times he read her. I updated with TP yesterday and he said it is obligation, involves illness, and is definitely not romantic. TP also added that POI holds me in good regard and that I should see what happens because he feels reconnect and apology coming, maybe reconciliation. Not putting my life on hold but TP def nailed their new male energy. Finally TP added that this could be new guy, not the one he read last time. Not 100% sure. Also said he feels POI isn’t with any male energy in a romantic relationship. One guy is pursuing but she has shut him out. This last point jibes with what another reader picked up. We shall see.

Offline Abundantia

« Reply #58 on: December 04, 2019, 10:50:01 PM »
Update -

Add kudos to Tattooed Psychic on PO. Read POI and correctly told me there is heavy male energy around her but that it is not romantic and stems from a feeling of obligation and involves illness.
This is indeed her dad who has very little time left. Tattooed had picked him up a month or so ago but at the time couldn’t tell if it was romantic. Said he almost always is clear when there is romance but that this was a rare time it felt 50/50 if romantic. Said it was a big change for better for POI because she was very happy and upbeat in comparison to other times he read her. I updated with TP yesterday and he said it is obligation, involves illness, and is definitely not romantic. TP also added that POI holds me in good regard and that I should see what happens because he feels reconnect and apology coming, maybe reconciliation. Not putting my life on hold but TP def nailed their new male energy. Finally TP added that this could be new guy, not the one he read last time. Not 100% sure. Also said he feels POI isn’t with any male energy in a romantic relationship. One guy is pursuing but she has shut him out. This last point jibes with what another reader picked up. We shall see.

Tattooed Psychic is one of my go to readers. He's never been wrong for me (at least very accurate on over all theme always). I've had a good few readings with him over the past few months.

Offline Sapphirewaters1

« Reply #59 on: December 04, 2019, 11:16:36 PM »
Lately I’ve been on the fence about him. I feel a couple of readings he mixed up energies between two people with the same first name (even when I gave birthday and last name initial). When I questioned him if that was a possibility he replied with he basically felt that wasn’t the case.
So I do not know if I trust what he tells me anymore.
The last reading I had with him sounded like my ex not poi. He gave a time frame for contact. Low and behold the ex contacted me in the time frame not the poi.