Author Topic: Any Predictions that came true from Purple Garden /Purple Ocean?  (Read 113725 times)

Offline Angel22

Re: Any Predictions that came true from Purple Garden /Purple Ocean?
« Reply #45 on: November 15, 2019, 02:05:35 PM »
Has anyone read with sarangelica recently? I am wondering if she tells everyone their poi went through a job loss or move? I read somewhere here in one post she mentioned the same, also what she told me was similar..

Offline lavendermoonchild

« Reply #46 on: November 18, 2019, 11:26:40 PM »
LA Spiritual has been right for me every time I’ve read with her. The only other reader I’ve read with (out of a loooooot on PG) who was right about a situation was Gemini Moon. Goddess Erika was half right, she saw me being with someone and involving the number seven... then seven days after that reading I became involved with someone. Currently waiting to see if a prediction from TruthIntuitions but I didn’t ask for a time frame. Seems kind of unlikely that it will pan out as she said though because the poi in question and I have since cut contact since then

Offline user5942

« Reply #47 on: November 21, 2019, 10:31:29 AM »
Has anyone had success with predictions from Earth Angel?

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #48 on: November 21, 2019, 11:27:35 AM »
Yes , loads.

Offline THEDUDE

« Reply #49 on: November 21, 2019, 06:44:04 PM »
When is she normally on?  I can never catch her..

Offline user5942

« Reply #50 on: November 21, 2019, 08:47:50 PM »
I read with her on a Sunday morning at 5am!

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #51 on: November 21, 2019, 09:54:57 PM »
When is she normally on?  I can never catch her..

Is this her?

https://www.purpleocean.co/en/psychics/1677-👼🏻earthangel👼🏻

Check out 👼🏻EarthAngel👼🏻, an amazing psychic advisor I found on Purple Garden:

Offline user5942

« Reply #52 on: November 21, 2019, 11:16:12 PM »
That’s her!

She only does chat I think, no recorded video readings. Very sweet person

Offline deepocean

« Reply #53 on: December 02, 2019, 05:09:21 AM »
Hi guys!!! I am new here. I wanted to know if anyone has read with intuitive perspective, Abigail Wainwright, and butterfly intuitions. I am planning on getting readings from them but not sure if they are legit.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2019, 05:11:56 AM by deepocean »

Offline texmex

« Reply #54 on: December 04, 2019, 04:59:09 PM »
Update -

Add kudos to Tattooed Psychic on PO. Read POI and correctly told me there is heavy male energy around her but that it is not romantic and stems from a feeling of obligation and involves illness.
This is indeed her dad who has very little time left. Tattooed had picked him up a month or so ago but at the time couldn’t tell if it was romantic. Said he almost always is clear when there is romance but that this was a rare time it felt 50/50 if romantic. Said it was a big change for better for POI because she was very happy and upbeat in comparison to other times he read her. I updated with TP yesterday and he said it is obligation, involves illness, and is definitely not romantic. TP also added that POI holds me in good regard and that I should see what happens because he feels reconnect and apology coming, maybe reconciliation. Not putting my life on hold but TP def nailed their new male energy. Finally TP added that this could be new guy, not the one he read last time. Not 100% sure. Also said he feels POI isn’t with any male energy in a romantic relationship. One guy is pursuing but she has shut him out. This last point jibes with what another reader picked up. We shall see.

Offline Sapphirewaters1

« Reply #55 on: December 04, 2019, 11:16:36 PM »
Lately I’ve been on the fence about him. I feel a couple of readings he mixed up energies between two people with the same first name (even when I gave birthday and last name initial). When I questioned him if that was a possibility he replied with he basically felt that wasn’t the case.
So I do not know if I trust what he tells me anymore.
The last reading I had with him sounded like my ex not poi. He gave a time frame for contact. Low and behold the ex contacted me in the time frame not the poi.

Offline Ash1234567

« Reply #56 on: December 04, 2019, 11:59:11 PM »
 Wrong:
1111Giovanni1111
Psychic Logan
Psychic Priscilla
Jashoda Starlight
Divine Visions
NostraDamus0806
The Dream Teacher
Sasha Love Psychic
Advisor Cynthia
Psychic Goddess Erika
Visions by Julia
Scarlet Star
Modern Mystic Psychic
Jessie J
Raven Star
Relationship Coach
Psychic Sheena
Psychic Betty
Beowulf
True Love Tarot
Sydney Storm
Cheyenne Nicole
Christina waters
Eleanor
EVA
Psychic Lynn

Pending:
Psychic Carrie
Lily Oak
Psychic Jewels
Love Psychic Hannah
Psychic Aria
Truth Intuitions
Victoria White
Spiritual Cris
Psychic Willow

Offline nam789

« Reply #57 on: December 14, 2019, 09:28:50 PM »
Recently caved in and got some more readings on my POI at Purple Ocean.

Psychic Jewels - Said that it is inevitable that me and my POI will be together and we have a blatently obvious connection and it will happen. Unable to predict dates.

Truelovetarot - Said POI is all over the place and communication will happen within 4days - 4weeks (it was 4 days!). Said would be a few months of them sorting things out and come Feb-April we should be close and they will come forward.

PsychicGoddessErika - Said POI does see me as relationship material but when I had the reading it was not the right time (August) but they do feel something and are soul searching. This reading would go up until February-ish.

1111Giovanni1111 - Said POI is holding back and surpressing their feelings and they will make contact on the 3rd week of December and the earliest we would be together is mid-January.

Hopefully all 4 are correct and my POI comes forward at the beginning of next year but it's most likely false hope as we have gotten closer and they have pulled back and haven't made contact with me or replied to my earlier messages in days :(

Offline texmex

« Reply #58 on: December 26, 2019, 01:35:02 PM »
Update -

Tattooed Psychic unfortunately was correct about male energy around POI. He was supposed to have six months to live and he suddenly took a turn for the worse and passed away just 3 days ago. TP was spot on.  Will update on main prediction as things develop.

Offline ishaprakash

« Reply #59 on: December 26, 2019, 10:28:08 PM »
i had a reading with him yesterday...it was a like you write ur question and he answers with the video...i dont think he connected iwth me, he mixed energies. he is the only one who saw total opposite. i read with top readers but this guy was total off. i dont know ..maybe if i had talk to him instead writing the question then it would have been better.

anything