Author Topic: Any Predictions that came true from Purple Garden /Purple Ocean?  (Read 118323 times)

Offline Truthfromrosie

Re: Any Predictions that came true from Purple Garden /Purple Ocean?
« Reply #90 on: May 03, 2020, 10:41:50 PM »
Psychic Isabella on PO was also insanely accurate for me. Her profile got shut down in 2017/18 I believe. She was one of the early ones on the app. A blonde with a round angelic face who used to deliver very kind and compassionate but mostly very accurate readings. She was also a fast and professional talker. Does anyone know what became of her and whether she has her own website? I can provide an old pic to her profile of need be.

I know who you mean. She actually made me cry LOL not in a good way but if I see her I will let you know as she worked for you.

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #91 on: May 22, 2020, 08:48:59 AM »
Predictions that have true for me:

Intuitive Perspective -- knew how contact would occur, and pinpointed many events that ended up taking place. she reads emotions, she is an empath and she connects to people in the moment so accurately. her delivery is impeccable as well. she has been an absolute god send to me honestly. she essentially becomes the person you're asking about, that's how close she is to their feelings and emotions. accurate doesn't even describe her, she is magical. and cares!

Butterfly Intuitions -- almost always (probably 95%) accurate with time frames, and amazing with physical manifestations. predicted when I was going to move, as well. she is cut and dry, its straight up yes or no with her and she's very honest. she does use cards but reads them intuitively, I find that she tells you what she sees coming, and she's been very accurate to me. Additionally, she is super energetic and a genuine person.

I honestly recommend those 2, they are both hard to catch BUT they are hands down the best.

IP was total garbage for me.

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #92 on: May 22, 2020, 09:34:58 AM »

Intuitive Perspective -- knew how contact would occur, and pinpointed many events that ended up taking place. she reads emotions, she is an empath and she connects to people in the moment so accurately. her delivery is impeccable as well. she has been an absolute god send to me honestly. she essentially becomes the person you're asking about, that's how close she is to their feelings and emotions. accurate doesn't even describe her, she is magical. and cares!

Butterfly Intuitions -- almost always (probably 95%) accurate with time frames, and amazing with physical manifestations. predicted when I was going to move, as well. she is cut and dry, its straight up yes or no with her and she's very honest. she does use cards but reads them intuitively, I find that she tells you what she sees coming, and she's been very accurate to me. Additionally, she is super energetic and a genuine person.

I honestly recommend those 2, they are both hard to catch BUT they are hands down the best.

honestly i'm so surprised by that, because she always blows me away! what was it that makes you feel that way about her reading? if its a time frame, for me I always take time frames with a grain of salt because she is an empath and also my person of interest is a complicated person at times. which i'm sure we all kind of feel that way, ha. :(

No. I’m lenient with time frames. She told me things that didn’t fit my life and when I tried to tell her it wasn’t the case she told me it was. She dragged family and friends into it and had I taken her seriously I could have ruined a few relationships in my life. I’m glad she works for you because she was total trash for me.

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #93 on: May 22, 2020, 10:06:16 AM »

honestly i'm so surprised by that, because she always blows me away! what was it that makes you feel that way about her reading? if its a time frame, for me I always take time frames with a grain of salt because she is an empath and also my person of interest is a complicated person at times. which i'm sure we all kind of feel that way, ha. :(

No. I’m lenient with time frames. She told me things that didn’t fit my life and when I tried to tell her it wasn’t the case she told me it was. She dragged family and friends into it and had I taken her seriously I could have ruined a few relationships in my life. I’m glad she works for you because she was total trash for me.

oh my gosh! :( i'm so sorry to hear that :( yes she really has been just amazing for me, she has helped me with 2 different person's of interest, one who is very controlling and the other who is the one I want to be with. she's always been just incredible for me. was this a phone reading on purple garden or a purple ocean video? I found her on the purple ocean videos, and just felt like she was different in a good way, and felt like I needed to know what she had to say, and gave her no background whatsoever, and the things she knew, what she said in that first video just made my jaw drop. I am so very sorry for your experience :( i'm not sure if you're familiar with butterfly intuitions or intuitive rays but I recommend them as well, I can't imagine what happened with heather (intuitive perspective) but i'm sorry :( I wish she was as helpful to you as she has been for me, she has coached me to have a lot of courage in life with my decisions and i'm really thankful for that.

I have tried almost all of them on PO and the ones you mentioned were not much better. In their defense they were just wrong and not trying to make things apply to my life that didn’t fit like IP did.

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #94 on: May 22, 2020, 10:08:20 AM »
I agree Intuitive Perspective is a total garbage.

Bottom of the barrel garbage. I have never had a reading so bad. Even readings that don’t pan out are usually good at picking up present and past details. This reading was ridiculous for me. Start to finish.

Offline Lys

« Reply #95 on: May 22, 2020, 10:49:52 AM »
anybody read with psychicside purple ocean? she is very good for me...

no! always wanted to. I've never seen her on! she seems so interesting and her reviews are amazing. i'm very particular about my reads...I feel like if you go to many readers, it affects predictions because it gets in your mind and I believe in manifestation to a degree. so I really stick with my "go to" readers but really, i'd still try her to see how well she connects.

She is good! But more for short time or maybe my last reading was so so. But I like her. I think my last reading with her was one year ago.. lol but its like his account have disappeared from PO

Offline Freefinally

« Reply #96 on: May 22, 2020, 03:27:44 PM »
Could someone link psychicside? Too many come up when I try to search! Also I have had hits with earth angel. I’ve only found her on purple garden on the half price day at the beginning of the month. I’ve read with her twice and both times she got contact predictions for me. Bigger outcomes in my situation won’t be for months

Offline Dreamescape23 - P

« Reply #97 on: May 22, 2020, 04:09:30 PM »

oh my gosh! :( i'm so sorry to hear that :( yes she really has been just amazing for me, she has helped me with 2 different person's of interest, one who is very controlling and the other who is the one I want to be with. she's always been just incredible for me. was this a phone reading on purple garden or a purple ocean video? I found her on the purple ocean videos, and just felt like she was different in a good way, and felt like I needed to know what she had to say, and gave her no background whatsoever, and the things she knew, what she said in that first video just made my jaw drop. I am so very sorry for your experience :( i'm not sure if you're familiar with butterfly intuitions or intuitive rays but I recommend them as well, I can't imagine what happened with heather (intuitive perspective) but i'm sorry :( I wish she was as helpful to you as she has been for me, she has coached me to have a lot of courage in life with my decisions and i'm really thankful for that.

I have tried almost all of them on PO and the ones you mentioned were not much better. In their defense they were just wrong and not trying to make things apply to my life that didn’t fit like IP did.

My only issue with IP is her favorites.  Like this same sara84 chick calls her daily and I find it selfish.  There are others people waiting to talk to her like me for months and this chick just sucks up all her time.  A lot of her regulars are incredibly selfish and I see them commenting everyday.  Would love to know how they get through as I find it very selfish and irritating on their end.  Sorry if anyone here is Sara84 but girlfriend chill.  Your calling multiple times a day when there’s others that need to speak to her too!

Offline Kaliangel27

« Reply #98 on: May 22, 2020, 05:04:37 PM »
Could someone link psychicside? Too many come up when I try to search! Also I have had hits with earth angel. I’ve only found her on purple garden on the half price day at the beginning of the month. I’ve read with her twice and both times she got contact predictions for me. Bigger outcomes in my situation won’t be for months

https://www.psychicside.com/Tarot-Psychic-Readings.php

« Reply #99 on: May 22, 2020, 08:03:59 PM »
Thanks for this letter.  Reys did not connect with me at all and actually gave me a refund when she first started. So she’s out.  Butterfly was not accurate for me at all.  Ugh.  Do you know I P’s private site?  She never comes on for 24 hour like ever.  I may have to change account names or something.  It’s frustrating as hell.

Offline Freefinally

« Reply #100 on: May 22, 2020, 08:15:38 PM »
So I’ve found that I P doesn’t do 24 hour anymore.  She seems to post her hours everyday so when I want to talk to her I stalk her page for like a good 15 mins before she’s scheduled to be on. Even then it takes a good few days before I can actually catch her before someone else. It’s super frustrating becuz I only ever have a quick check in with her...literally less than 5 mins. I wish there was a way to message them.  I do have it set to alert me everytime she comes online...I usually get the notification thru purple ocean even though she’s live on purple garden and by the time I click on she’s already busy

« Reply #101 on: May 23, 2020, 12:20:24 AM »
Yup.  Have the same problem.  I wish she had her own site. 

pfizer

« Reply #102 on: May 23, 2020, 07:14:28 AM »
obviously some ppl did connect well with this Intuitive Perspective and successful readings so its just a connection issues, just try her out if you feel you wanted to
i never try her though just never saw her online lol

Offline Kaliangel27

« Reply #103 on: May 23, 2020, 02:27:30 PM »
IP was okay for me on reading the situation at present.  I have had 2 readings with her outside of any apps and it was much cheaper so I didn’t feel ripped off lol

I have a reading this weekend with Psychicside directly.  I’ll keep everyone posted

« Reply #104 on: May 23, 2020, 03:59:23 PM »
Where did you read with IP off-site?  Been trying to reach her for months.

anything