Author Topic: Any Predictions that came true from Purple Garden /Purple Ocean?  (Read 119205 times)

Offline Freefinally

Re: Any Predictions that came true from Purple Garden /Purple Ocean?
« Reply #75 on: March 09, 2020, 02:29:54 PM »
Which Jessie are you guys talking about? I talked to earthangel and she got a contact prediction right...said it would be less than 24 hours but felt like it would be that day and it was 4 hours later and lots of what she said are the actual words that came out of his mouth.

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #76 on: April 24, 2020, 06:04:33 PM »
How do you contact an advisor on purple ocean? I’ve trying to read with Intuitive perspective for a while now and have been impossible

Offline Freefinally

« Reply #77 on: April 24, 2020, 06:39:22 PM »
How do you contact an advisor on purple ocean? I’ve trying to read with Intuitive perspective for a while now and have been impossible

The have to have their readings available and they usually have a limit they will accept. I haven’t seen her have the 24 hour readings available in awhile but I could miss them too. I read with her in February and have been trying to get another reading with her to see if she feels like things have changed at all with the whole staying at home thing but I can’t thru. Today it let me get to call advisor and then told me she got busy. Super frustrating lol but then I see that she’ll come on at random times for like one phone call but as far as I can figure there’s no way to message them.

Offline Dreamescape23 - P

« Reply #78 on: April 25, 2020, 05:52:18 AM »

Me too.  She doesn’t come on for 24 hour anymore so it’s like you have to sit on her page.  Good News is she is worth the wait.  Is time for her to get her own site! 

« Reply #79 on: April 25, 2020, 05:54:56 AM »
Has anyone any updates from reading with Lynn?

So funny Lynn made a prediction in April that got pushed to June so I wrote her off.... but now I know why.  We have been on lockdown March April and now May so June makes sense.  I got mad and wrote her off for extending the frame but in a way, she was correct.

« Reply #80 on: April 25, 2020, 06:27:41 AM »
You mean she was not accurate “ for you.”  Some readers are more accurate for people than others that’s why there’s a platform like this to discuss personal experiences.

Offline sexyp

« Reply #81 on: April 25, 2020, 06:35:57 AM »
not being funny but you have been posting about this psychic on every forum. my friend read with her and she is a cold reader. am not sure what is going on here and I would hate to accuse you but you are posting about her a little too much and that is starting to get a bit suspicious. just saying

I got a prediction came true from Park Jin Hye Bitwine... She is very good for me, and almost all her prediction came true!
It was a jaw-dropping experience, she predicted my future POI very specifically years ago and it does happen now and came true the same exact future POI! She even described I will meet him in the place sounds like "ae" Yes, I met him on an event called "ae" something.

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #82 on: April 25, 2020, 01:07:39 PM »

So funny Lynn made a prediction in April that got pushed to June so I wrote her off.... but now I know why.  We have been on lockdown March April and now May so June makes sense.  I got mad and wrote her off for extending the frame but in a way, she was correct.

How do you even hold off Lynn? Hahah I’ve been trying

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #83 on: April 25, 2020, 01:42:34 PM »

Same happened to me I had prediction for March and then she switch for June July

« Reply #84 on: April 25, 2020, 03:43:59 PM »
Yeah that’s interesting.  Well she is good I will say that much!  But I wish she didn’t switch the frame like that.  But goes to show there’s a reason for this.

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #85 on: April 25, 2020, 03:46:35 PM »
Yeah that’s interesting.  Well she is good I will say that much!  But I wish she didn’t switch the frame like that.  But goes to show there’s a reason for this.

Mmm no I don’t blame the coronavirus situation for changing the situation, the coronavirus situation has been huge so they could’ve seen the June timeframe to begin with

Offline lyshajayne

« Reply #86 on: April 28, 2020, 03:19:11 AM »
Is the Lynn everyone is discussing Psychic Lynn or Lynn Bee? Also does anyone have any experiences from one of the following:

Lynn Bee
Paul85
TrueLoveTarot

Offline Aibaj678

« Reply #87 on: April 28, 2020, 03:47:29 AM »
Truelovetarot: Certain predictions did come to pass to a certain extent but not within the timeframe. I guess timeframe is really tricky to get.

Offline Aibaj678

« Reply #88 on: April 28, 2020, 06:09:47 AM »
Stay away from Andrew Angel...he is a fake psychic...happens to be a cold reader..

Offline Jaan83

« Reply #89 on: May 03, 2020, 09:55:02 PM »
Psychic Isabella on PO was also insanely accurate for me. Her profile got shut down in 2017/18 I believe. She was one of the early ones on the app. A blonde with a round angelic face who used to deliver very kind and compassionate but mostly very accurate readings. She was also a fast and professional talker. Does anyone know what became of her and whether she has her own website? I can provide an old pic to her profile of need be.

anything