Author Topic: Any Predictions that came true from Purple Garden /Purple Ocean?  (Read 113893 times)

Offline jhuskindle

Re: Any Predictions that came true from Purple Garden /Purple Ocean?
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2019, 02:25:48 PM »
All these advisors you listed have sugar coated type reviews. Please be careful, you’ve mentioned you aren’t with poi but giving these people a good review is dangerous if you are basing this on their readings. All the profiles listed are fairy tale profiles. The reviews speak for themselves “he’s so reassuring, put my mind at ease” etc. can you be specific what came true from them that makes you believe they are real?

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2019, 02:28:02 PM »
OMG Miss Noelle is the ultimate fairy tale reader!  I mean, bad.

I agree jhuskindle...I always look for FB that says things like you stated..to me, big red flag.  Or things like "I've been waiting so long but I have faith in what so and so is seeing"....

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2019, 02:29:04 PM »

Exactly. One glance at the reviews of these readers and they all follow the same pattern. No wonder she’s so confused about twin flame poi, she’s going to these fairytale fakes on po.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2019, 02:56:23 PM »

Exactly. One glance at the reviews of these readers and they all follow the same pattern. No wonder she’s so confused about twin flame poi, she’s going to these fairytale fakes on po.

I know..OMG I tried her last year (Noelle)..what a sugar coated fantasy she fed me.  Another like that is "Life Coach" ...all these insanely good reviews..but wrong wrong wrong.

Here's an example:

"Still waiting for predictions to happen. Sometimes small predictions she has mentioned have happened. I will say this though, I didn’t give much detail to her this reading and she no joke picked up on things that I have been thinking of or running with in my head. She does a good job and considering how long I have been reading with her, she is very patient."

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2019, 01:44:19 AM »
Sigh Norell was totally wrong for me even though she sounded so sure, I thought she was right to begin with. She told me my partner has trouble expressing himself and he was just stagnant at his job and that I saw no forward motion in my job as well but that he will get a new job by Dec18 and she saw me getting a promotion as well. Well, none of that occurred. She seemed so legit but I think she played me.

Offline stephkarpi1992

« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2019, 10:50:16 PM »
Has anyone had any luck with Scarlet Star on purple ocean?

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2019, 02:26:31 AM »
Has anyone had any luck with Scarlet Star on purple ocean?

YES! I love Scarlet and strongly recommend her, she's very genuine and has predicted so many things for me such as when I would get engaged, she said around May 2018 and it happened in the first week of June 2018. I'd say that was crazy close considering she said this like 2 months into our relationship 🤔😒 there are so many things she got right for me, I have zero doubt in my mind that she is psychic and has abilities. She won't ramble of with information but she will adequately answer all of your questions. She has been off on like 2 things for me, so I'd say 80% of the time she haa been accurate for me. I'd strongly recommend giving her a try, PO has so many frauds out there, but Scarlet Star isn't one of them, I'd say she's worth a shot for just $10, I hope you connect as we have.. There are things Scarlet picked up that NOBODY knew. She's my go to when the 💩 hits the fan...if you decide to, try her on video tho, not chat...

Offline Johanna317

« Reply #22 on: February 07, 2019, 04:52:17 AM »
I liked Scarlet but my opinion changed when she tried to sell me energy clearing... when readers do that it's automatically off putting to me. 
For the most part i did feel she was accurate with picking up on energy of my POI and recognizing the situation for what it was.

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #23 on: February 07, 2019, 02:26:41 PM »
I liked Scarlet but my opinion changed when she tried to sell me energy clearing... when readers do that it's automatically off putting to me. 
For the most part i did feel she was accurate with picking up on energy of my POI and recognizing the situation for what it was.

Yes after about 10 mths of speaking with her she sold me energy clearing and that really put me off as well, she recommended a few sessions, but I only did it once. I can't really say if it helped or not, I guess things were okay after but maybe things were always going to be okay with or without the session? I don't know but I didn't follow up on it and she told me to just keep in prayer (my own prayers) and meditation. So even though I was thrown off by that, it still doesn't take away from the fact that she picks up on things or predicts things that she would have no idea of knowing.  I think she's genuine idk

Offline dreamer1234

« Reply #24 on: March 02, 2019, 10:18:51 PM »
DivineEmpath has a disclaimer that she curses, how tacky. As a medium, I would never use foul language to a client, no matter how much i am tempted to. There are ways to get your point across without using vulgar language. Immature much?

She’s very straightforward yeah I wrote that in a review it can be off putting but her timing is par none. Like holy crap none. Like to the day.

I had a reading from DivineEmpath and omg she's so funny! We will see about the predictions though lol

Have your predictions played out with divine empath?

Offline Clearviews

« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2019, 05:10:13 PM »
Has anyone else got success stories for PO? I have found Selena  Joy really good on picking stuff up. Still waiting on predictions as they aren't straight away. I really like her energy.

Offline happyk

« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2019, 08:39:21 PM »
Your Spiritual Destiny on PO  was right for me. she's also on Purple Garden and bitwine.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #27 on: March 21, 2019, 03:14:52 AM »
Your Spiritual Destiny on PO  was right for me. she's also on Purple Garden and bitwine.

Who? Do you have a link?

Offline happyk

« Reply #28 on: March 21, 2019, 03:17:44 AM »

Who? Do you have a link?

Hi Marcia, here's her Bitwine page

https://psychic.bitwine.com/intl/de/psychics/380853-yourspiritualdestiny

She's hardly ever online but if you send her a message, she will respond. Lemme know how it goes!

Offline happyk

« Reply #29 on: March 21, 2019, 03:36:27 AM »
I also wanted to add Ariel Rose (British) who is not on Purple Ocean anymore and I can't seem to find her anywhere. She had predicted that my then POI and I would not be together and gave me exactly the situation that was going on. But then I would meet another person with light eyes and spiritual who will want to date me. Whatever she said happened and I got in contact with this astrologer that I had met in the past in the time she gave me and her descriptions matched him perfectly and he wanted/ still wants to date me. She also said that would be my choice and I chose not to. She said there is an angelic quality about this guy that you will meet and yes, he is the kindest and most beautiful soul I have ever met. But guess what, I don't want this beautiful soul, I run after these bad boys who don't even regard my feelings, what an irony lol.