Author Topic: Any Predictions that came true from Purple Garden /Purple Ocean?  (Read 122661 times)

Offline marciamia

Re: Any Predictions that came true from Purple Garden /Purple Ocean?
« Reply #120 on: June 07, 2020, 07:48:53 PM »
I read with her multiple times..very consistent and no fairytales...

Doesn't give false hopes like i feel not knowing timeframe is better than waiting and not happening

I wonder how Intuitive Perspective is with timeframes?

For me, horrible. Like months off.

Offline devangk3

« Reply #121 on: June 07, 2020, 08:23:26 PM »
Was she right on outcome? She has become almost impossible to talk to..goes busy in 1 sec...

Offline marciamia

« Reply #122 on: June 07, 2020, 08:26:21 PM »
Was she right on outcome? She has become almost impossible to talk to..goes busy in 1 sec...

Still ongoing so I can’t say and I’ve only read with her once, but her timing for me was bad.

Offline serenejoy

• walk by faith, not by sight
« Reply #123 on: June 15, 2020, 01:24:10 PM »
I saw someone mention on the boards they have either a website or email address for Intuitive Perspective? Does anyone know how I can reach her that is not via Purple Garden? She is impossible to reach there.

Offline Kaliangel27

« Reply #124 on: June 15, 2020, 02:44:46 PM »
Jewels was my second chat on purple garden and I just reread it.  Straight up BS hahaha msg me if you want transcript to see for yourself.  She said she can’t see 3rd party and said she didn’t feel one and there was.  Said he’d come to me and he never did. Ever. Lol

I emailed heather but she had not replied. 

Offline devangk3

« Reply #125 on: June 16, 2020, 12:31:01 AM »

I read with Jewels I dont think she is BS at all she doesnt do 3 party, well your POI might have someone but in the end, you never know he still has feelings for you...outcome is more important, My friends had readings with jewels all passed so I trust her in my opinion...we never know who is right for us

Good luck in contacting IP its almost impossible you have to be very very quick and keep refreshing page every sec

There are 4-5 her regulars they call her every day and talk for 20-30 mins

IP takes 2-3 calls in an hr and she is only available for 1-2 hrs in a day

Its no point, she should post on her profile everyone to get only 10 mins reading..its not fair to others but well this is how it is!

« Last Edit: June 16, 2020, 12:33:37 AM by devangk3 »

Offline Yaris123

« Reply #126 on: June 16, 2020, 12:51:51 AM »
Jewels was my second chat on purple garden and I just reread it.  Straight up BS hahaha msg me if you want transcript to see for yourself.  She said she can’t see 3rd party and said she didn’t feel one and there was.  Said he’d come to me and he never did. Ever. Lol

Lol Jewels told me the same thing. Such a scammer

Offline Kaliangel27

« Reply #127 on: June 16, 2020, 01:12:21 AM »

Lol Jewels told me the same thing. Such a scammer

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Kaliangel27

« Reply #128 on: June 16, 2020, 01:13:29 AM »
Lol

Offline devangk3

« Reply #129 on: June 16, 2020, 01:18:35 AM »
lol she said the exact words to me...I dont trust no one anymore its all waste of money and our POI dont give a damnn about US..

Offline Kaliangel27

« Reply #130 on: June 16, 2020, 01:19:05 AM »

I read with Jewels I dont think she is BS at all she doesnt do 3 party, well your POI might have someone but in the end, you never know he still has feelings for you...outcome is more important, My friends had readings with jewels all passed so I trust her in my opinion...we never know who is right for us

Good luck in contacting IP its almost impossible you have to be very very quick and keep refreshing page every sec

There are 4-5 her regulars they call her every day and talk for 20-30 mins

IP takes 2-3 calls in an hr and she is only available for 1-2 hrs in a day

Its no point, she should post on her profile everyone to get only 10 mins reading..its not fair to others but well this is how it is!

As a side, I don’t think IP is very gifted other than possibly being a present time empath.  Her predictions never came to pass for me at all.  And my readings with her were mainly privately from her site (which is down) and on the phone

Offline Kaliangel27

« Reply #131 on: June 16, 2020, 01:20:53 AM »
lol she said the exact words to me...I dont trust no one anymore its all waste of money and our POI dont give a damnn about US..

❤️❤️❤️ luckily I got over him fast and I’m glad he’s gone lol

My current guy is just hard for me to read and I do natal charts (astro) and he is a whole mess lol

Offline massine

« Reply #132 on: June 16, 2020, 02:35:50 AM »
I'm absolutely not doubting you guys, and I guess she cannot see if there's a third party directly but that's what she said about my POI and I'd rather keep the parts about me private, but she picked up on a guy coming in and out of my life just as quickly.

She also said something along the same lines as ST and used very similar wording. The only responses I gave to her were "ok"

Offline Kaliangel27

« Reply #133 on: June 16, 2020, 02:37:53 AM »
I'm absolutely not doubting you guys, and I guess she cannot see if there's a third party directly but that's what she said about my POI and I'd rather keep the parts about me private, but she picked up on a guy coming in and out of my life just as quickly.

She also said something along the same lines as ST and used very similar wording. The only responses I gave to her were "ok"

Oh I’m not trying to get any form
Of proof I just wanted to share why I felt how I did on her.  It’s totally fine if she worked for you that’s great!  No judgement here dear

Offline devangk3

« Reply #134 on: June 16, 2020, 02:53:34 AM »
Jewels has worked for lot of people...i just pray someone is right...