Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > Psychic Readings That Came True

Any Predictions that came true from Purple Garden /Purple Ocean?

(1/35) > >>

dreamer1234:
Anyone had predictions comes true from readers on those apps? Small or big?

jhuskindle:
Yes I’ve posted before,
Best readers on there are:

- Goddesserika
- DivineEmpath
- Lynn but she doesn’t connect with everyone, test her on something short term to find out
- Christina waters
- earthangel

I’ve read with almost ALL of them, well maybe not some new ones... these were accurate. Everyone else is mostly cold reader and  fairytales that’s why I look for bad reviews that mention “it’s the opposite of what 10 others said!”- means they aren’t a cold reader anyways.

dreamer1234:
Lynn is my favorite we are coming up on a year and alot of her predictions have came true sometimes some stuff got delayed like her recent preidictions  didn't happen in the timeframe given but I know it will happen. some things have been pushed back. I agree not lot of people connect  luckily I do and she connects with the person I usually ask about.

Shubhra:
can you confirm the full name of Lynn. I cant seem to find her

wishes215:

--- Quote from: dreamer1234 on December 18, 2018, 04:06:50 AM ---Lynn is my favorite we are coming up on a year and alot of her predictions have came true sometimes some stuff got delayed like her recent preidictions  didn't happen in the timeframe given but I know it will happen. some things have been pushed back. I agree not lot of people connect  luckily I do and she connects with the person I usually ask about.
[/quot

Were these love predictions or work related? And how does she give timeframes? Numbers or actual mnths?
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version