Author Topic: Update after Two Years  (Read 14991 times)

Offline Phantomenal

Re: Update after Two Years
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2022, 12:25:02 PM »
I’ve been speaking to John Luke for about three years now. Interestingly enough, his timelines have never been accurate for me yet I keep going back because I trust his gift. He’s read for me about both career and love. With career, he picked up on specifics about me that nobody ever has before so I certainly think he’s genuine. I’ve also been asking about a POI for years and he predicted us ending up together years ago — still hasn’t happened though we have the strong connection and have always stayed in touch. I’m starting to get a bit discouraged that his major predictions have not yet happened but I know timing isn’t practical to rely on.

Offline Lys

« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2022, 02:39:01 AM »
Hello All,

So after 2 years I have my final outcome.  I was of course calling about an ex and we did end up back together, we are getting married this summer and having a baby.  I will list who was accurate that I have spoken to.  Sadly only 5 out of probably 500 were accurate:

Purple Ocean

English Stephen
Open Channel
Readings by Danielle
Nikki Rich

Storefront
Lady Persephone

The fakes

Bella Love on Purple Ocean
Victoria White, an angry bitter B in my opinion
Goddess Erika

Sadly I must have called 500 readers but had to report the good and the awful.

I decided to tried for the first time English Stephen. I was surprise with all the informations he is very good. St the same time I had a reading with Nikki. Both reading was positive and I was surprise to be honest. In the past I had several reading with Nikki about several guys I met or someone I was dating and she was right (it was negative of course). And now it’s positive so we will see. It’s like what they said are several pieces of a puzzle. I cross my fingers!

Offline janjil

« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2023, 09:32:16 AM »
Hello All,

So after 2 years I have my final outcome.  I was of course calling about an ex and we did end up back together, we are getting married this summer and having a baby.  I will list who was accurate that I have spoken to.  Sadly only 5 out of probably 500 were accurate:

Purple Ocean

English Stephen
Open Channel
Readings by Danielle
Nikki Rich

Storefront
Lady Persephone

The fakes

Bella Love on Purple Ocean
Victoria White, an angry bitter B in my opinion
Goddess Erika

Sadly I must have called 500 readers but had to report the good and the awful.

Hey!
Is Readings by Danielle called Danielle Souls right now?
Can’t find Readings by Danielle(

anything