Author Topic: Aquariun psychic  (Read 11853 times)

Offline Yt5587

Aquariun psychic
« on: December 16, 2018, 10:28:14 PM »
Has anyone ever tried this reader? I was looking through my notes and saw that I spoke to her a couple months ago for the first time ... she knew what poi does for a living without me saying anything. Not a big time frame reader but I’d say a pretty good detail reader of people. Doesn’t ask bdays just asked for poi’s hair color lol

WinterElf

Re: Aquariun psychic
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2019, 06:29:43 PM »
She is the bomb.  I could not stand her a couple months ago lol Because she saw the situation so clearly that she got upset the more she looked into it and felt the emotions.  She picked up on the fact that my POI was still married even if he appeared to be separated and hid some stuff from me.  I didn't tell her anything and she got pissed when she looked into his emotions and then she told me that the relationship is going nowhere and that he is lying and i could not trust him. She said deceitful a couple of times lol  I didnt want to believe her because POI was coming around all the time and i was meeting his friends etc.

She was right as I saw a few months later .  I called her about someone else and she picked up on his emotions so well. Fingers crossed. These psychics are not always 100 percent but she was 100 in that reading in december of 2018

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2019, 06:41:10 PM »
Yes she’s scary good with details! Glad she worked for you!

Offline Laury7777

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2019, 06:56:57 PM »
Yes she’s a good one! She was right about my vacation around Thanksgiving said I would see an ex out and about and he would try to get back and I did but I curved him fast and let him know I’m much happier now with my husband without being abused by a drunken fool

Offline LetItBe123

« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2019, 08:54:54 PM »
Unfortunately I found her to be incredibly vague and only providing generic advice rather than any actual psychic reading

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2019, 11:54:48 PM »
I've often wondered about her, i've read her reviews, I'm not sure though.

josh34

« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2019, 01:05:27 AM »
I've never heard of her! Keeping an eye out! Thank you!

And Aqua, I know you're not her, but I just saw her name and I saw yours and it made me smile:) I love little things like that that just happen to happen!

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2019, 02:35:20 PM »
I've never heard of her! Keeping an eye out! Thank you!

And Aqua, I know you're not her, but I just saw her name and I saw yours and it made me smile:) I love little things like that that just happen to happen!

LOL life's synchronicities. Probably one of the reasons of my attraction factor lol But some of the feedback gave me second thoughts.  I'm just trying to find a good inexpensive reader to help me unravel my situation. 

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2019, 06:56:21 PM »
I read with her. She did pick up on POI's behavior and feelings but did not offer any predictions despite me asking her point blank. She just offered advise and I was like well she is inexpensive so I dont mind some advise ;_) but I am good now

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2019, 07:36:51 PM »
Update: A prediction/what she saw came true in regards to poi’s mother. I think she’s gifted

Offline wishes215

« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2019, 08:31:22 PM »
her predictions are still a few weeks out, will update then.

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2019, 08:50:50 PM »

She hasn’t been that great with me in regards to timing of things. Actually, literally no psychic has for me lol, but I don’t think it’s never not going to happen. hopefully her timing does for you!

Offline wishes215

« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2019, 12:03:30 AM »

She hasn’t been that great with me in regards to timing of things. Actually, literally no psychic has for me lol, but I don’t think it’s never not going to happen. hopefully her timing does for you!

I’m doubtful of both her outcome and timing ;))

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2019, 03:38:22 PM »
She was very accurate for me

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #14 on: June 07, 2019, 03:50:59 PM »
She was very accurate for me

Ooo yay! In what area?

anything