Author Topic: Hipatia Inca Priestess On bitwine  (Read 16976 times)

Offline Love2lovenj

Re: Hipatia Inca Priestess On bitwine
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2018, 05:52:07 PM »
The funny thing with her was i read with her in March and when things weren't unfolding like she predicted i went back to see if there were changes i needed to be aware of.  You know that whole free will bs they feed us.   She says this to me....

I cant do your reading, sorry
 Hipatia Inca...
we are doing them too often and that does not help with accuracy

Mind you it had been a month in a half since I spoke with her.  She said i should get a reading every 6 months. Smh.  IMO they just need more time to give you a story of why predictions didn't happen.   Don't say next month this is going to take place and then back peddle when it doesn't. 

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2018, 09:22:55 PM »
The funny thing with her was i read with her in March and when things weren't unfolding like she predicted i went back to see if there were changes i needed to be aware of.  You know that whole free will bs they feed us.   She says this to me....

I cant do your reading, sorry
 Hipatia Inca...
we are doing them too often and that does not help with accuracy

Mind you it had been a month in a half since I spoke with her.  She said i should get a reading every 6 months. Smh.  IMO they just need more time to give you a story of why predictions didn't happen.   Don't say next month this is going to take place and then back peddle when it doesn't.

Seems she is not great, I certainly won’t order again.

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2018, 05:42:56 PM »
A lot of ethical psychics actually won't read for you too often unless something has changed for many reasons. Mostly because not much changes from day to day unless you or someone else did something. Also if you're getting too many readings, they can also pick up on the energy of the other readers. That's why the more legit sites such as Psychic Access put a daily and monthly limit on amounts as well as how many times you can call in one day. Because nothing is going to change over night.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #18 on: December 27, 2018, 06:29:42 PM »
Psychic Access was kind of a joke site to me...the readers on there were not accurate for me at all.  I tried Kitty (total fairytale), and a few others that had be scratching my head.  Raymond was another one, speed talking and saying a whole lot of nothing.

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #19 on: December 27, 2018, 06:53:59 PM »
Psychic Access was kind of a joke site to me...the readers on there were not accurate for me at all.  I tried Kitty (total fairytale), and a few others that had be scratching my head.  Raymond was another one, speed talking and saying a whole lot of nothing.

I don't see the hype about Raymond lol I have one that I call for everything, she has always been accurate even with timeframes. Another I call if the other isn't on and I need to figure something out ASAP. But a majority of them on there I wouldn't call based on the hype. But they have been more accurate for me than anyone.

Also, based on this thread, I went back and read Hipatia's 3 transcripts from this year. I dismissed them because I didn't like what she said but they all came to pass.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #20 on: December 27, 2018, 07:04:29 PM »

I don't see the hype about Raymond lol I have one that I call for everything, she has always been accurate even with timeframes. Another I call if the other isn't on and I need to figure something out ASAP. But a majority of them on there I wouldn't call based on the hype. But they have been more accurate for me than anyone.

Also, based on this thread, I went back and read Hipatia's 3 transcripts from this year. I dismissed them because I didn't like what she said but they all came to pass.

oh wow!  yea I found Hipatia accurate too.  I like her.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #21 on: December 27, 2018, 07:19:37 PM »
A lot of ethical psychics actually won't read for you too often unless something has changed for many reasons. Mostly because not much changes from day to day unless you or someone else did something. Also if you're getting too many readings, they can also pick up on the energy of the other readers. That's why the more legit sites such as Psychic Access put a daily and monthly limit on amounts as well as how many times you can call in one day. Because nothing is going to change over night.

I get that but when they give you a prediction that comes and goes and you go in a few weeks after the timeline ... i would think they could check if maybe thing have changed course. 

According to my last reading with her things between us was now going to take a big change from her original prediction.   With that being said what she predicted for us was something that would never happen because of our history, i know neither one of us would put up with it. 

Reading back nothing in her recent readings transpired for me.  Glad she does work for others though.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #22 on: December 27, 2018, 11:12:47 PM »

Well she told me some good things that happen in the distant future, I guess I can hold onto that, but the second reading on another personal topic wasn’t much of anything. Maybe I should ask about other things in the shorter term to test. I can’t imagine the fairy tale she said for the poi reading would come to pass.

Offline THEDUDE

« Reply #23 on: September 28, 2019, 11:12:05 PM »
Is hipa still reading on bitwine?   She hasn't been active on this account in over a month....

Offline Carmendiaz

« Reply #24 on: April 22, 2020, 04:18:39 AM »
Updates on her?

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #25 on: April 22, 2020, 04:40:25 AM »
Updates on her?

She had given me a 7-14 day contract prediction. Nope. Didn’t happen. It’s been a since 14 days passed. So, let’s say timelines aren’t her strong suit. If outcomes pass, will let u know!

Offline bee.23

« Reply #26 on: April 22, 2020, 05:32:55 AM »
I want to try her eventually. A friend raved about her and said she was great - we shall see

Offline bee.23

« Reply #27 on: April 22, 2020, 05:35:03 AM »
I read with her 2x.  The first time she was accurate on predictions  but the 2nd time she was way off with predictions.   I knew it the minute she said it.

I did this too, and second reading was not good or connected.

First reading was, the POI comes back 6+ months from now and we are together 2-3 years. This falls in line realistically and how I felt about timing of him coming back. Second reading was a hot mess, I asked about making families... she said the guy you will make a family with is really far away. Ok, thats not true at all, I can "just tell" and I will be going to a sperm bank by the end of next year if I don't fall pregnant with whatever guys I date this year (in my readings, it seems like two different guys, one being the original POI, one being a fling) so one of these men will give me a family, or the sperm bank will, that doesnt seem to affect the fact I am going into a long term relationship at the end of the year.

Omgggg why have I been wanting to go to a sperm bank too 😫😫😫😫😫 literally if I don’t get pregnant this year or next I’m having a baby VIA SPERM BANK YOLO #imlatinaandcrazy lol

Offline aries1995

« Reply #28 on: May 12, 2020, 02:27:25 PM »
Is it just me or is she EXTREMELY hard to get hold of? I’ve tried to speak to her a few times and she suddenly goes offline
« Last Edit: June 26, 2020, 11:05:15 PM by aries1995 »

Offline maggie214

« Reply #29 on: June 09, 2020, 09:26:21 PM »
I spoke to her today about a non-romantic situation and at first I was so impressed because the way she described what I was feeling and the other person was doing was spot on.  But then I feel like she kind of contradicted herself a little in how it would turn out and then ... not sure if anyone else has had this happen ... I felt like right when I was about to run out of funds (a few times) she would add something in the chat that was pretty intense almost to make me want to add funds, but it was always right during the last 10 seconds as if it was on purpose.  Like she would say this is going to happen and at the end she would say "but......"  Have not had that happen with anyone before.

anything