Author Topic: Preexa  (Read 4397 times)

Offline Lovergrl

Preexa
« on: December 16, 2018, 11:48:29 PM »
Hi I read with a new reader by the name of preexa. She’s fairly new with only 14 reviews.I chose her since she’s from the UK and I always had the best of luck with overseas readers. I want to add that she gave me a very in depth reading with a timeframe that matched petunia , Nevada & Jordan. However she literally gave me the exact reason of why my poi would come back early next year. The other readers didn’t but now I see why because it’s a topic that’s against cp rules. Additionally her outcome matched petunia’s for late 2019. Additionally she gave me a small contact timeframe for Christmas into New Years. Will keep you guys updated.

Offline tellmewhy

Re: Preexa
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2018, 11:57:49 PM »
sorry she also sucked, LMOA with her reading

Hi I read with a new reader by the name of preexa. She’s fairly new with only 14 reviews.I chose her since she’s from the UK and I always had the best of luck with overseas readers. I want to add that she gave me a very in depth reading with a timeframe that matched petunia , Nevada & Jordan. However she literally gave me the exact reason of why my poi would come back early next year. The other readers didn’t but now I see why because it’s a topic that’s against cp rules. Additionally her outcome matched petunia’s for late 2019. Additionally she gave me a small contact timeframe for Christmas into New Years. Will keep you guys updated.

Offline Lovergrl

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2018, 12:17:55 AM »
That sucks to hear! I hope she works for me though.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2018, 12:48:00 AM »
I asked her generally what's coming up, no specific area and she gave me shit load of shit , I mean more shit LOL , She said "you care about people and when you need people, they are not there, you will become  a lot protective about your space, you will be at a point where you are not picking up phone calls" and on and on, eventually, I  asked her about career growth and she saw someone offering a job, it could be a headhunter, I'm not looking to leave my job, I was asking because of a specific position my supervisor and I spoke about . I don't know why I bother. Stupid me and my addiction, I call about stupid stuff and that's how I know most of the readers on CP are full of shit.

Offline Lovergrl

« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2018, 12:53:27 AM »
Oh my god!!! Lol I’m literally laughing damnnn that sounds like a bullshit call but I agree some of these readers are full of shit. Well if her small prediction doesn’t pan out I won’t dwell on the bigger one which sucks cause it matches petunia who is fairly known for some good hitters.

Offline poorprincess

« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2018, 03:17:03 PM »
Super hope she works for you! I hated her lol. She was so full of it and basically told me that I have like 17 boyfriends coming my way and I am going to make a ton more friends. Also, she saw me eating a lot and cleaning my apartment. #bringonthetacobellandwindex

Offline Lovergrl

« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2018, 12:24:07 AM »
Lmbo !!!!!

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2018, 01:51:25 PM »
I had commented on this post earlier thinking I had a good read with Preexa. Nope, I see I spent 3 minutes with her and hung up. 

I had gotten her confused with Lakeesha, who I really liked.  She did pretty good on her general read of me.  She seemed not too positive and not too negative, and she's from Ireland.   I would recommend her, she can read without questions or any input from you.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2018, 02:40:50 PM »
Super hope she works for you! I hated her lol. She was so full of it and basically told me that I have like 17 boyfriends coming my way and I am going to make a ton more friends. Also, she saw me eating a lot and cleaning my apartment. #bringonthetacobellandwindex

This is hilarious

Offline poorprincess

« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2018, 02:48:17 PM »

This is hilarious

:) :) :) :) I mean I have had some bunk readings that I just need to accept - it is part of my crazy, but if we can't laugh about it what's the point of the wasted money lol...

Offline Lovergrl

« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2018, 03:38:51 AM »
I do want to add that preexa small prediction for contact happen. She said sometime around the Christmas holiday there would be contact. This is after almost  2 months of no contact. Her and Jordan both said I’d still communicate with him but preexa ultimately said he’d contact me around this time and he did.